American ID

I'm trying to compile a list of everything in America you need an ID to do. I've brainstormed a pretty big list, but I want to make sure I get everything.

Can you help?

Thank you.

How about you submit your list so we add on it instead of starting from scratch?

>When you need ID to attend school but education is a right.

post your list first you utter retard

Is "samefag on pol" on the list?

Here's the keyword here:
A right for the people of the country.

You can fuck off if you arent a citizen.

>I'm here!
>Where's my handouts?

Doesnt fly.

Sorry, did not include list:

Drive
Board a plane
Buy alcohol
Get into a bar
Get married
Get a job
Get welfare
Enroll in college
Open a bank account
Get a credit card
Start a business
Buy a cellphone plan
Buy cable
Buy utilities
Buy a home/apartment
Rent a home/apartment
Go to the doctor

he doesn't have one.

Pay taxes. Had to go see the IRS a few weeks ago to wrote them a big check and they made me give my id.

at least we can still buy kitchen cutlery without one

>Board a plane
actually, you're not required to show an official government ID, but it's a real pain in the ass without it

Apparently you need an ID if you're alone at home and someone needs to enter your house to put in a fridge because you don't look like you're 18 even though you're 20 probably because of your tiny asian genes but whatever I guess if you really thought so even when I told you my age

Can't believe I forgot that one, although I think my brain categorized it under social security number than showing ID. Like, you could pay your taxes with your social and only if you have to go see them do they require ID.

I understand. Yes, technically, you could live a modern life without any of these things, but the list is more about how much of a pain in the ass it would be without it.

OP just wants a list so he can give it to illegals

pick up a certified mail letter at the post office

Concealed carry, ...gotta have that form of ID in most of our states currently.

Quite the opposite, actually. I'm trying to show how batshit crazy not having Voter ID is. Or, at least, how stupid the argument is.

It's a joke regarding voter ID fag

Buy surplus from the federal government.

Well, when you need ID to get welfare, the whole arguement against Voter ID kinda falls flat on it's face..

Buy gun

Book a hotel room?

Do you mean a photo id? Because mobile phone plans, utilities all you need is a SSN.
Photo ID required for
Cashing check
Purchasing a vehicle (notary needs it)
Purchasing fishing or hunting license

I don't know about all states but, I was surprised to learn you don't need an ID to get welfare/food stamps in my state. It's all done online with a social security number and they mail a card that's slid at credit card slider. Even the interview is done over the phone.

>OP doesn't realize that the government is rolling out a new form of ID with all your major details on it.
LET ME TELL YOU A STORY

>Be Me
>Buy Tahoe is Cash because not NEET
>Go down to Department of Finance to register and tag vehicle
>Wait an hour and a half to talk to some incompetent geriatric woman
>Small talk while getting awesome Game and Fish tag (It's a first edition fox, fuck yeah)
> I say "Do you need two forms of ID?"
>Oh no honey. We stopped asking for that. The state is accepting federal mandate for a one form ID card with chip. You can already volunteer for it in ______ county. Soon we'll all have them by federal mandate. It has your bank account info, your arrest record, your road legal and off road vehicle records, it has everything you would need in one chip. It's going to make life so much easier.
>"Yeah, it sounds like it. Sure would help with immigration."
>She gives me my tag and I pay the government registration fees, tag fees, and a 3% debit card fee.
>She walks me out and tells me to have a nice day.
>I think about how massive the government is going to get despite any movement to the contrary.
>Thank God I'm wealthy, come from a wealthy family, am white, and live in the woods.
Good Luck colored anons. You're the ones pushing this, and this is going to fuck all of you the most.

>get a credit card

I think you need an SSN for that, but not necessarily a license/ID. At least I don't remember giving my driver's license # last time I got a credit card.

You don't need photo ID for doctor either, just insurance card. They'll take a photo ID if you have one but it's not necessary.

Same with utilities - I think you just need an SSN, not a photo ID necessarily.

>Thor Odison
It's Odinsson, retard.

This
I have flown without ID many times in post 9/11 US
It really isn't that much of a pain either

>Drive

Should be

>Drive on public roads

You don't need an ID or even a license to drive on private property