When will this dangerous pedosexual commit suicide?

When will this dangerous pedosexual commit suicide?

Other urls found in this thread:

waynemadsenreport.com)
youtu.be/2wsZSE-iJAk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Fuck off, commie.

He's not a pedophile.

>wants to fuck 13 years old boy
>not pedophile

The actual question is when will your ignorant ass hang yourself?

Its always the quiet ones

>be on your best way to become a B tier celeb
>get fucked over a few words from a few years ago

J U S T.

Will someone just stab him with a large black object already?

Why won't Trump enforce US immigration laws & deport undesirable alien Milo Yannopoulos for pedophile advocacy? (link: waynemadsenreport.com)

He's had that since he was 12

13 isn't pedophilia

It was a hit-job by the newer Trumpers from GOP and the butthurt media.

That said, what he said is indefensible as it is.

What is Bills peado link?

Yep. Unfriendly reminder that the media can still bury you even when your entire brand is about saying off the cuff remarks. No one is impervious to the media jew it would seem. Even a media jew.

Pedo Internet Defense Force

Milo the Pedo:
-denounces white nationalism and white identity
-is a pedophile
-is a homosexual
-is a race mixer
-is a jew
-can't shut up about his cringy love for black cocks
-sells "big black cock" tshirts to women

Wow, much hero of Sup Forums

The hell is a pedosexual

>t. hebephile

Too late sadly.

Why all the Anglos defend him?

In 45 years, after he's completely redpilled America.

I thinks he means "predosexual". It means he fantasizes about having sex with the alien from predator. I myself am recovering from that affliction.

>t. ancap

He likes BBC, that's the opposite of being pedo. How do retards not understand the difference from him saying he and others enjoyed sex at thirteen and him liking 13 yr olds himself? Just admit you're a liar.

Btw, pedos have been here since the beginning of the board, so pedophilia is Sup Forums, deal with it nerd.

>putting an argument in a colored square invalidates it
>t. Mentally challenged icenig

>theres a way off that ride
wot?

More of a shit joke than a defence tapasnigger

>triggered by a joke

>its just a joke bro

I thought that was ryan stiles thank god it isnt

I typically can not stand Stefan Molyneux, but I think he did a pretty good job at evaluating the Milo situation by pointing out some things.

youtu.be/2wsZSE-iJAk

Better than most, but he makes bad arguments. "13 year olds can't consent" is an emotional argument and cones from moral doctrine and not reason and evidence. Milo himself said he wasn't harmed by it. Its just projecting abuse onto other people who directly said they enjoyed it.

Agreed. He is bitter about the helplessness he felt as an adolescent. He projects the same bitterness with regards to the "rape culture" on college campuses by saying it doesn't exist.

He is basically Implying, "we'll look I went through it and I turned out to be Amazing".

But he is actually quite fucked up despite having some on point insights.

>is an emotional argument
> "13 year olds can't consent" is an emotional argument and cones from moral doctrine and not reason and evidence
kek, pedos really think that
>to hell with biology and that 13 year olds are not mentally mature and their brain is still mush, I just want to bone kids .

Except he wasn't bitter, he said he enjoyed it and he was sexually active early. There's no reason to be some armchair psychologist like Molymeme.

Why would sex require full mental maturity? 13 yr olds have sex with each other all the time, can you explain how its suddenly evil if an adult is involved and its consensual? Studies show sex isn't actually harmful, its society's reaction. Look up Rind et al. and Ulrich et al.

There is nothing wrong with having consentual sexual relations with 13+ yr olds infact it's redpilled

Yeah, 13 years old have sex all the time. It doesn't mean it's good for them.

13 year olds drink alcohol all the time too. Should adults just buy them booze?

Does anyone have the actual quote?

He can martyr himself when some sandnigger beheads him live on camera

You fucking cuck he was himself used by a pedo, he isn't one.

I didn't claim its good for them, I claimed its not bad by itself and the argument its always bad for them and "pedos" are evil is based on emotion and dogma.

fuck off, island scum