Has anyone else noticed the increase of liberal/anti trump posts here...

Has anyone else noticed the increase of liberal/anti trump posts here? I've been gone for about 3 weeks and I've noticed things here are more autistic than usual.

Did trump fuck up or something?

really makes (((you))) think

are you implying that we are jews?

Lurkmoar

>more autistic than usual.
kek
>implying worshipping your kike (((godking))) unironically isnt the spergiest shit to come out of this website

Youthful right wing thought is incubated on this board and the establishment is now aware of it......this board will NEVER go back to the way it was..

are you implying the kikes havent subverted and tricked this board?

>we please our master with 40 millions slide threads
>its actually 4 days straight shilling Sup Forums just woofes at
>Soros buget twinks are happy because it is shareblueing the hardcores
>pls no tell Soros

Yeah people kinda just stopped mindlessly sucking his dick like you do, you can still like him but not agree with everything he does you mindless faggot.

>pls we no intent on wining the elections, we just spend Soros moneies. Shadilay.

Trump is doing what he promised. The shills are trying to demoralize us by posting nonstop about black penis size, OP's pic related.

Kek gtfo normie faggot, it's been like this for a while, maybe got quiet a little after November 9th, but it's been pretty constant

its literally people working for kikes and /leftypol/ faggots.

That's just Sup Forums. A great deal of the people here are contrarians. They supported Trump because he was shit on and no one though he would win but now that he is in power they've turned against him. Shit like that happens on every board. Still I can imagine a lot of people being disappointed but for the most part I'd say just typical bullshit.

Faggots are spamming Sup Forums now. Maybe its a paid campaign. Who knows.

All I know is that they will get tired and we will win. We will also expose a lot of people to infographics that will make them question their beliefs.

No these are just David Brock's professional shills. Shareblue has been going ham.

The entire front page being nigger hate threads? Bait and shill threads are refreshing t b h.

What remains of the ctr shills

are you guys really so retarded that you can't fathom that liberals *also* have time to waste being a shithead on the internet? this paid protestor shit is so dumb.

inb4 I get called a shill

I dont think people are pathetic enough to permanently squat on a message board where they disagree with everyone just because they are that mad.

Pol is currently being raided by shills.

Really activates your almonds

Sup Forums likes to troll itself when there are no happenings

>remains
Theyve formed a new company called ShareBlue

Shareblue is operating on the Internet to sway opinion. Of course they would shill here where all of the memes and edgy new content that appeals to potential right wingers is birthed.

>Did Trump fuck up or something?

Are you implying that God Emperor could actually, "fuck up"?

I've been watching shill activity for a while. They seem to spend most of their time on Reddit and the normie boards here. During the "quiet" shilling periods I think most of the anti-Trump posts are just leaf shitposters. This is one if those periods.

BUT every time there is a media frenzy they come here and kick the concern trolling into overdrive. The last "big" one was the Flynn resignation. You can very easily see the difference.

Then the remnants of their narrative turn into leaf shitposter for months following.

It's called trolling and ironic shitposting and you stupid faggots fucking fall for it every God damn time. The flags are dead giveaways and you people still fucking respond as if they have any relevance to the topic they're bitching about.
>Sweden: I don't support Trump anymore because blah blah blah.

>the chans are in a permanent state of disruption
yfw we shitpost better on our own boards for free than the paid shills ever could

Only about 5% of American jews voted for Trump. Try again Shareblue.

>nerd not hover handing

Oh man I love how these guys got so meme-fucked.

Carl the Cuck, AIDS Skrillex, even the names are just perfect

FUCK DRUMPF N FUCK WHITE PEOPLE