Downfall: yay or nay?

What did you all think of this film? Maybe I'm missing something but it honestly came off as a sad miserable film that made you sympathize with the nazis and their people. Am i missing something?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-DSVDcw6iW8
youtube.com/watch?v=ClR9tcpKZec&list=PLEND6xC-141YUKGqzmS1t8qsHnhzYHhbN&index=38
youtube.com/watch?v=E8raDPASvq0
123movies.is/film/downfall-10637/watching.html
youtube.com/watch?v=3l0tr7QzQAM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Idk but the actor who plays I think goebbels absolutely disgusts me

how come?

Just fucking look at him

its great for memes and it shows hitler in a kinda human/good way.

real goebbels got mad puss.

Why do all the german women look so manly?

You really have only two ways to portray Hitler... the most common forgettable one is to make him out to be an evil cartoon character and the other more realistic way is to make him a real human bean.

The most pleb like portrayals are probably when they characterize him as some mentally ill one dimensional madman and I don't simply mean going off the deep end when facing defeat.

No doubt, it'd a disgrace with what actor they portrayed him with

women back then had to work aswell.

>tfw if hitler hadn't gassed the jews, he would reveled about as a national hero--with perhaps some criticism to his authoritarian policies--who surpassed napoleon in terms of european military victories.

so would you say that Downfall represented him and his people/movement accurately?

also, real human bean. youtube.com/watch?v=-DSVDcw6iW8

>88
Aryans are niggers, Anglo master race.

anglos are inbred...islands arent good for genetics bro.

Strongest argument towards the 'lel holohoax' theory. First thing people think of when they think of Hitler is that genocide. No kid growing up knows about how many millions more the communists killed. They're only taught of his. much smaller, genocide. The winners write the history books i guess.

>d&c kike

I honestly am unsure as I don't recall a lot about the movie. I think privately he was a lot most soft spoken compared to his public speaking. I base that on the more intimate audio recordings out there.

He's the best, to be honest. His accent was spot on with real Goebbels and killed me because i know this idiotic accent first hand. Laughed all the way through that movie.

I saw it years back.

Awesome. Had to turn away from some scenes because too intense.

>you'll like it

This movie backfired and spawned the angry Hitler ranting meme, endearing him to young people on the internet.

cause education is in the hand of the weak post war marxists (68ers)

I seem to recall that depth to his character, glad you reminded me.

I'd give anything for a one on one discussion with the man. I need to know. *Really* know.

Neither is being raped by soviet Eurasians

I did like it, very very sad though. Especially the scene where this qt girl kills herself on the frontline

Nothing a few million Syrians can't fix, right Hans?

>Just fucking look at him

But Goebbles was a revolting jew looking rat.

Accurate casting.

German films and actors all have a dark, more serious tone than overhyped playful cool characters of USA.

Yeah. I think Sup Forums or someone posted an interesting audio recording of Hitler speaking with someone (maybe Albert Speer) about the inevitably of war with Russia. He had a very calm and rational outlook about it. I wish I could recall the details of the conversation and I can't recall if it was the late 30's or early 40's for timeline.

I don't know if his later irrational behavior was from drug use and stress or maybe both.

Well Colony number 5, ur overlord the United Jew States gave us Merkel, to opress our greatness..

When it sets in that your entire cause and lifes work is about to lay in ruin, by the hands that he always claimed were the enemy of the Germans (kikes, marxists etc). It would turn any man mad, deservedly or not.

This one?

youtube.com/watch?v=ClR9tcpKZec&list=PLEND6xC-141YUKGqzmS1t8qsHnhzYHhbN&index=38

youtube.com/watch?v=E8raDPASvq0

The good guys lost the war.....

That's the one. Thanks.

Link to scene?

Been trying to find it hold on

That's literally propaganda. I don't even like Hitler that much but that film was disgusting.

yeah it was, that was my point. the americans tried turning him into an edgy teen.

Feels bad to see how history is so manipulated.

Is that a anti-KKK poster by the Nazis?

checked

How do you fucking up casting this terribly?

it's a dutch pro-germany WW2 poster
text in the bottom reads: The USA will save the european culture from the downfall.

i would no be so radical today, if they would not literally destroy our european hisotry and ell us we are "losers and opressors at the same time.

yes, but you never would hear that in class.

I really am starting to dislike the statue of liberty. The French cucked us by giving libshits some sort of shitty ammo to use against us in the immigration debate.

I bet faggots think the kike inscription on that shit is copy and pasted out of the constitution itself.

How interesting, cheers Geert.

I'm always telling people that that poem was written by some jew and then I discuss various other (((coincidences)))

123movies.is/film/downfall-10637/watching.html

58:00

I'm tearing up.

>Anyone else wanting to watch, qt aryan girl on the frontline gets a guy her age to kill her.

his eyes are so sunken into his head, Jesus

Dude. It´s representing Isis.

Its a Freemasonry thing.

I wonder how many women ended up fighting in germany's last days

As little as possible hopefully. Women should have no place in war. One of the saddest things about that fucking war. All the women the Soviets raped and murdered on the way. The girls that willingly went onto the front lines for their own people. It's fucking tragic

I agree women should not be involved with war, but I wonder how many did regardless

youtube.com/watch?v=3l0tr7QzQAM

"That goal may today be hidden behind the piles of rubble that our hate-filled enemies have wrought across our once-proud continent, but which will once again shine before our burning eyes once the rubble has been cleared."

Best part.

that's what women look like without 1/4lb of makeup you retard

>Grr my generals are disobeying my orders that leads them to certain death!

Was Hitler autistic?

knock knock
who's the-

I think it was a loyalty going down with the ship kinda deal for the people around him