Why did they sit next to a war criminal?

Why did they sit next to a war criminal?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/FUt-yxJODxI?t=1h20m9s
youtube.com/watch?v=AbxCKCB2uJE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

They were all war criminals user

Because anglos are like jews, selling out their white brothers for a few shekels.

literally have no idea how this 2 noble guys can handle Churchill

>Yalta

Wasn't that to ask Stalin to commit some war crimes for them?

>communist
>noble

Didn't they execute all of the nobility?

They're all war criminals.

They desperately wanted the Soviet Union to invade Japan I think

not all, but almost.
Dark page of history

but look at Churchill. Is he noble? look how he sits, hes face and manners.

and now look at Roosevelt. Gentleman.
look at Stalin. Stalin is literally georgian peasant and hes never serve in army, but he sits with the military delayed.

Because Germany OP plz nerf?

>but look at Churchill. Is he noble?

His father was a Lord so I think that qualifies him as a Noble, yes.

they were war buddies, study just a tad more please

>Literally destroyed the majority of the Axis forces
>also a sly Georgian fuck who ordered the murder of a bunch of Jews like Trotsky so pretty much /ourguy/

Yalta was pretty disgusting desu senpai

they deported German women and children who were repatriated from the soviet union to gulags

hes father was a Lord and noble
but he is not hes father
deep shit you know

I'm not 100% sure but I think all children born in wedlock of a title holder are also considered nobles.

We would call such children "Jonkheer" or "Jonkvrouw", I think the English equivalent is Esquire.

There is no bigger piece of shit than a Brit. Hypocrites, whiners, war criminals. Brits are the scourge of Europe.

Churchill did nothing wrong you fag.

i mean not a title bro
you can born in noble family but behave like a nigger. Does it makes your noble or nigger?

Killing Jews doesn't make you a good person. It's like breathing. Using a Jewish form of government makes you bad though

/thead

It's not a crime if the victor does it.

"Why did they sit next to a war criminal?"

>implying one of them is worse than the other two

All 3 were fucking genocidal massmurdering assholes. Their souls consisted of shit.

They were each different kinds of shit, maybe, but absolute shit nonetheless.

This

from Hellstorm:

youtu.be/FUt-yxJODxI?t=1h20m9s

everyone who hasn't seen that documentary, needs to watch it.

>stalin is literally georgian peasant
>hes never serve in army
>sits with military delayed

fpbp

>Russian education

You're literally born into nobility. It doesn't matter if your son is the most worthless sack of shit on the planet, if his dad is a Duke, he'll be one too.

Here's a self redpill for anyone who still think "ww2 was between good and evil and those are the good guys who dindu do nuffing"

Why was the tehran conference in Tehran? Is it b/c

a) iran allied with the allies and invited them
b) anglo/soviet invasion of iran without a declation of war

no dude he won if he was a criminal he would've lost

Look at the smile on this glorious bastard's face. Why are there no more rulers like Churchill?

u just dont understand what i actually mean. Pointless to talk about it if you get everything just literally

what did they mean by this?

All the rulers are like Churchill now: race traitors who sell out their countries for the kikes.

you can tell how uncomfortable the US pres is sittin next to stalin. who's skin wouldnt crawl having to sit next to that literal khan. so much blood on his hands, so fucking barbaric.

>3 war criminals worse than Hitler

Who needs a "declaration"?

Stalin led troops in the revolution tho

You can still admire a man without being on their side o burger king.

no hes not.

this desu

youtube.com/watch?v=AbxCKCB2uJE

came here to post this

say what you will, noone can hold a flame to stalin.. people wanna remember the jews, which is understandable. but they forget about the 40 million... like really, what the fuck.

Only difference between all 3, FDR didn't starve millions of people.
Fuck Churchill and fuck Stalin

>admiring a man who ushered in the current degeneracy and globalism

No thanks. Any "victory" Britain had will be erased shortly as the native population is overrun with shitskins thanks to the globalist institutions we fought to defend.

>race traitor

Hitler didn't give a fuck about anyone but 'muhh aryans'

If anything Churchill helped pave the way for most of europe to be protected from get raped by the eventual soviet win that was always coming regardless of the allies

The Holocaust wasnt real

wrong one sorry

You know remember that Russia was a decent country for 8 months 100 years ago.

are you calling me a race traitor or? patton shoulda been let allowed to bull rush into soviet territory.

are you denying the nazis were drugged up maniacs high on meth and cocaine? cause they were, and they thought of jews as inferior. now the photo ops on the other hand are probably not as they seem..

nah i replied to the wrong post in true autism style

What a shame the quads were wasted on a cuck.

Hitler didn't want war with Britain. He offered peace several times, but Churchill was too worried about defending the Rothschilds from the danger Hitler posed. Churchill and FDR, with the help of the literal Soviet communist spies in the State Dept, are completely responsible for the current degeneracy.

Had Hitler won, he would have wiped out this cultural Marxist bullshit.

>implying amphetamines weren't used heavily by both sides
>implying higher quality drugs aren't currently in use among elite military units

The Hall of Costs was greatly exaggerated. Some of the deaths were real, but a majority if those were due to starvation and types, caused by the Allied attack on supply chains to the camps.

any regime with a superiority as big as the nazis would not be pleasant to live under, even if you're 'aryan' dude. not a healthy life to live being that bigoted

Calling me the cuck yet you worship someone that would've divided your country with the japs given the chance

Even though pol likes to deny it Hitler was a lying cunt who kept on pushing and pushing his luck. Treaties meant nothing to him so obviously saying "we'll leave you alone, honest" to the worlds biggest naval power was always going to fall on deaf ears after the shit he'd pulled in Austria, Czechoslovakia, Poland, Netherlands, Belgium, Yugoslavia and Russia. He was always playing for time to fight everyone piecemeal.

And let's not forget it was pretty much impossible for Germany to invade the UK at the time so why wouldn't he look for peace to cover his flank?

Don't be so fucking naive

The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

>being that bigoted

You are everything that is wrong with the current world.

Always makes me laugh when pol talks about true blonde haired aryans when nearly every german of note didn't have blonde hair. Hitler was just using it as a unifying cause

and adding onto this, if germany won then japan would have free reign to justify themselves in having more then just one '731 unit'.. and not to much the arabs that aligned themselves with the regime. the last thing the world ever needs is uppity small dicked trigger happy barbarians running around thinking they own the world and everyone else is inferior.

It pains me to realise that Churchill and FDR actually negotiated with this monster. Even if the holocaust truly did happen, it's unimaginable to me how the world didn't recognise stalin as the more brutal murderer than Hitler.

We're constantly told to remember the holocaust, but there is virtually no light shed on the holodomor or the great terror by Stalin. Why is this so?

Not only just a war criminal, but a fucking cripple.

Disgusting.

you mixed up the canadian flag with the iraqi one bud.. your pipedream of hitler being anything but an overcompensating manlet that willing lets joseph mengle's frollick around the world is appaling.

>Farage
Lmao looks so funny

I'm calling you a cuck because you're defending someone who threw your country into a wood chipper in the hopes of defending the (((International Institutions))) that are currently ruining the world.

Honestly, what did Britain win in WW2? You fought a war to prevent a German invasion, but your politicians spread your cheeks for a Muslim invasion.

fpbp

>fireboming of dresden
>firebombing of japan
There were no heroes in WW2

>farage as PM

God I fucking wish. Also Putin has a bit of blood on his hands but nothing in comparison to Stalin.

>completely ignoring his points
Why are stormcucks so stupid

Look at Japan's GDP. Considering the distance between Germany and Japan, as well as the status of Japan at the end of 1944, I can see a scenario where Japan is defeated while Germany carries on.

Japan, even at its pre-war peak, never had the capability to pull off a land invasion of the US.

everyone was a war criminal

Which point did I miss? You can call me whatever name you'd like, but the line between the current white genocide and Churchill is very direct.

That's not why they fought a war, dumbass. Poland and France guaranteed Poland's independence. Hitler quite famously declared at the Munich Conference "I have no more territorial demands" and promptly reneged on his word like a kike.

Britain and France honestly didn't give a shit about Poland. And they made no effort to actually save it. They were merely hoping that the war would result in some border clashes with Germany, a few English and French victories, and then they could finally sign a treaty and Hitler would stop trying to gobble up Europe. Britain was totally unprepared for the fall of France and that forced her hand and is what escalated it into total war.

If Hitler had basically just sat on the border and had a few skirmishes, or defeated the French and English and then agreed to the status quo if they signed a treaty, shit probably would have gone okay for Germany. But he just had to be an autistic sperglord and try conquering all of Europe like a mong.

Germany has no one to blame for their destruction except Hitler.

not the point. if things turned out for germany then japan woulda had free reign to continue on as they were. the idea of militant xenophobes is pretty terrifying.

This, fuck all of those jew puppets.

>Which point did I miss?
All of them.

Stop replying.

Not an argument. List the points I missed, Kike lover, and I will address them.

I know it looks bad now but at the time they needed to work with Churchill

No you won't.

Japan was going to be defeated either way. There's no scenario where Japan amasses the resources for a land invasion of the US.

fpbp

>militant xenophobes

T O R O N TO
O
R
O
N
T
O

checked, nice repeating integers Sven

Stalin at least killed his own people.

Churchill was clamoring for war and a Jewish homeland as far back as 1917. Hell, the kikes have a statue for him in Israel. Hitler breaking his promises led to the fall of Chamberlain and Churchill's rise, but the idea it's ludicrous to deny Churchill's zionist ties.

not even close

I see two commie fucks in that picture

How much of a kike puppet was FDR?

fpbp

>Hitler was a liar that couldn't be trusted with treaties

>Hitler didn't have much of a choice other than to ask for peace with GB because he had no way of defeating them at the time

I'm gonna watch it tonight. I'll make a thread about it tomorrow.

Use a different word to express your point.

Remind me again why it's a bad idea to have a kike state that pulled millions out of europe in the middle of a shithole hundreds of miles away and that keep the muslims busy

The obvious answer is that Great Britain should have never declared war against Germany. Hitler was never antagonistic towards GB and he frequently called them "brothers," even going so far as to spare them at Dunkirk. Had Churchill not been such an adamant Zionist, Great Britain would have joined the right side of the war, erasing the current degeneracy and international jerwery at the center of the modern world.

Everyone gets caught up in the preservation of political entities, but the purpose of those entities is to serve the inhabitants of that land. Why was an entity such as Post-WW2 Britain and America worth saving if it ended up genociding it's own people with hordes of foreign "immigrants"?

Because you consolidated their power, the exact opposite of what the current Zionists are trying to do with whites in the West.

3 arseholes

Hitler was an imperialistic warmonger, he did his people no favors trying to conquer as much as he did, and there was no indication that he was going to stop before he had Europe. He may not have been antagonistic but he would've gone to war all the same, nothing personnel.

>the "Hitler was an irrational war-mongerer" strawman
>Israeli flag

Checks out. The only mistake Hitler made was putting you in work camps instead of outright killing you all. Your people are the worst thing to happen to Western civilization.