>W Aleppo Feb23
i.imgur.com/K7bKmQp.jpg
>DeZ Feb23
i.imgur.com/NqoTYa2.jpg
>W Daraa Feb22
i.imgur.com/6D4FAVY.jpg

Developments Feb27
>3km to Palmyra, SAA establish fire control over Palmyra city
>SAA REACH KURDISH YPG FRONTLINE IN ALEPPO PROVINCE, CUTS OFF TURKISH FORCES FROM CENTRAL SYRIA
>SAA storms Rashideen district SW of Aleppo
>Coalition airstrikes endanger Tabqa dam in N Syria as rockets hit bulding 100m away
>Armed ISIS drone attacks Russian Army convoy in Deir Ezzor
>Israeli hospitals demand funds to continue treating Syrians
>Israel assaults Gaza Strip with several airstrikes
>Mosul’s Josaq district liberated by Iraqi forces
>PMU develop radio jammers to down ISIS drones
>Top Saudi-backed commander killed in western Yemen

Previous bread:

Other urls found in this thread:

reuters.com/article/us-palestinians-egypt-sinai-idUSKBN16010C
jpost.com/Arab-Israeli-Conflict/ISIS-claims-credit-for-rocket-fire-on-Eilat-481082
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/02/14/israel-quietly-withdraws-ambassador-egypt-security-concerns
jpost.com/Arab-Israeli-Conflict/Syrian-official-vows-to-back-Hezbollah-in-potential-war-against-Israel-482088
jpost.com/Arab-Israeli-Conflict/Initial-report-Israel-Air-Forces-strikes-Damascus-overnight-482263
english.alarabiya.net/en/News/middle-east/2017/02/25/Attack-on-Syrian-security-forces-in-Homs-kills-14-Syrian-Observatory.html
jpost.com/Israel-News/Politics-And-Diplomacy/Kara-I-wasnt-revealing-state-secrets-about-the-robots-482616
sputniknews.com/military/201702201050853411-russia-egypt-mig-29
madamasr.com/en/2016/01/04/news/u/military-signs-deal-with-russia-for-46-attack-helicopters
janes.com/article/63493/egypt-russia-sign-ka-52k-training-agreement
defensenews.com/story/defense/2015/11/24/egypt-russia-negotiating-missile-sale/76330914
sputniknews.com/military/201606161041420399-russia-egypt-mistral-equipment
reuters.com/article/us-russia-egypt-arms-idUSKBN0HC19T20140917
defaiya.com/news/Regional News/Egypt/2016/08/09/egypt-russia-initialed-or-signed-3-billion-arms-deal
jpost.com/Middle-East/Report-Egypt-seeks-Russian-arms-that-could-undermine-treat-with-Israel-344465
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/middleeast/israel/8744913/Full-scale-Middle-East-war-is-imminent-warns-Israeli-general.html
twitter.com/EndiZentarmi/status/836316539632640001
educ.jmu.edu/~omearawm/ph101willtobelieve.html
twitter.com/sayed_ridha/status/836155795905507328
youtube.com/watch?v=OsA1MqH7RUY
twitter.com/QalaatAlMudiq/status/836168231043891200
twitter.com/SCDrifdimashq/status/836254483902509056
m.youtube.com/watch?v=gcEtPC_6vk8
fas.org/nuke/guide/israel/nuke/farr.htm
europarl.europa.eu/RegData/etudes/BRIE/2015/572806/EPRS_BRI(2015)572806_EN.pdf
chicagotribune.com/news/nationworld/ct-nuclear-smugglers-islamic-state-terrorists-20151006-story.html
youtube.com/watch?v=j-bb-DTDyVY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Egypt builds closer ties with Hamas

>in recent weeks Egypt has eased restrictions, allowing in trucks laden with food and other supplies

reuters.com/article/us-palestinians-egypt-sinai-idUSKBN16010C

>Iron Dome intercepts three rockets from Sinai

jpost.com/Arab-Israeli-Conflict/ISIS-claims-credit-for-rocket-fire-on-Eilat-481082

>Israel quietly withdraws ambassador from Egypt 'over security concerns'

telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/02/14/israel-quietly-withdraws-ambassador-egypt-security-concerns

>"We will be partners with Hezbollah in any future war against Israel," the unnamed official, whom the newspaper labeled "one of the senior decision-makers in Syria," said.

jpost.com/Arab-Israeli-Conflict/Syrian-official-vows-to-back-Hezbollah-in-potential-war-against-Israel-482088

>Israeli jets allegedly struck targets near the Syrian capital overnight on Wednesday, reportedly a weapons shipment to the Shiite militant group Hezbollah

jpost.com/Arab-Israeli-Conflict/Initial-report-Israel-Air-Forces-strikes-Damascus-overnight-482263

>Head of Homs’ military intelligence killed in attacks

>General Hassan Daaboul, chief of provincial military security unit, is said to be among 42 victims killed during suicide attacks on Saturday

english.alarabiya.net/en/News/middle-east/2017/02/25/Attack-on-Syrian-security-forces-in-Homs-kills-14-Syrian-Observatory.html

>Cabinet minister without portfolio Ayoub Kara (Likud) explained late Saturday night that Israel's development of robots that could identify and exterminate Hamas and Hezbollah leaders is no secret

>Kara said that some of the robots would be small as flies, and that they would start operating in the near future.

jpost.com/Israel-News/Politics-And-Diplomacy/Kara-I-wasnt-revealing-state-secrets-about-the-robots-482616

>Moscow will deliver MiG-29 fighters to Egypt on schedule, a Russian military cooperation official said.

sputniknews.com/military/201702201050853411-russia-egypt-mig-29

>Egypt’s Armed Forces have reportedly signed a deal with the Russian Rosoboronexport armaments company for the sale and delivery of 46 attack helicopters.

madamasr.com/en/2016/01/04/news/u/military-signs-deal-with-russia-for-46-attack-helicopters

>Egypt, Russia sign Ka-52K training agreement

janes.com/article/63493/egypt-russia-sign-ka-52k-training-agreement

>Russian State Technologies Corporation (ROSTEC) says it is holding pre-contract delivery negotiations for the supply of the Antey 2500 and Buk missile systems ordered by Egypt in 2014

defensenews.com/story/defense/2015/11/24/egypt-russia-negotiating-missile-sale/76330914

>Moscow will likely install equipment on Egypt's Mistral helicopter carriers.

sputniknews.com/military/201606161041420399-russia-egypt-mistral-equipment

>Russia, Egypt seal preliminary arms deal worth $3.5 billion

reuters.com/article/us-russia-egypt-arms-idUSKBN0HC19T20140917

>Russia and Egypt have “already initialed or signed” a $3 billion arms deal, Russian newspaper Vedomosti reported.

defaiya.com/news/Regional News/Egypt/2016/08/09/egypt-russia-initialed-or-signed-3-billion-arms-deal

>REPORT: EGYPT SEEKS RUSSIAN ARMS THAT COULD UNDERMINE TREATY WITH ISRAEL

jpost.com/Middle-East/Report-Egypt-seeks-Russian-arms-that-could-undermine-treat-with-Israel-344465

Comfy night thread.
Sup' guys?

Turk status: BASHAR'ED

fine, what about you?

Just listen to a dank nasheed or something.
Don't let your autism overcome you!

『Right-Wing Death Squads』when?

I'm fine. I'm getting ready for bed.

have a nice sleep

Do Greeks even sleep on beds or do they sleep on giant piles of hay all cuddled up next to their livestock under the moonlight

should I make a greek version for ya? kek

>autism

not an argument

is the news media autistic too? I'm just passing along messages

『Left-Paddle Life Squads』 when?

Yes, please.

It's really weird for me, tons of sources and not a single point made.
Not to mention the quality (detail) of the sources like Reuters.
It could've been interesting if it wouldn't be so pointless.
Maybe some quality explanation for newbies?

Early days in Iraq, IS is shooting volunteer recruits going to enlist with PMU.

Autism is our biggest strength though

Eh I can't entirely fault Japan for the attacks. I think they were actually going to try and bring their war in China to a close and consolidate their holdings, but they saw Germany's lightning fast advances through Europe and decided that the colonies in Asia were ripe for the taking. They easily took French Indochina from the Vichy regime

Britain convinced the Dutch government in Indonesia and the United States to embargo the Japs though, and the nips got most of thier oil from the US. So they did a gamble, hoping Hitler would succeed in Europe and lost, the goal was to take the extremely resource rich Indonesian archipelago which would solve their oil needs, and through a quick decisive strike cripple the US Navy and knock them out of the war early

I can't fault them for it. It was strategically reasonable, but it was still a dice roll and one they lost. Badly.

>not a single point made.

you can't see the forest for the trees?

hmm, here's some help;

>The commander of Israel's Home Front issued a stark warning on Monday that the Middle East is headed for a full-scale, multi-front war that would see the use of weapons of mass destruction.

telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/middleeast/israel/8744913/Full-scale-Middle-East-war-is-imminent-warns-Israeli-general.html

If he cared about his family then he would send them to Russia to be under their protection. Those kids and his wife are just going to end up dead if they stay there. It way too dangerous.

I doubt Putin would mind having them stay in Russia for the next couple years.

It will give the kids some normal living for a period.

have you noticed Israel has been openly attacking Damascus with increased frequency? a couple months ago, for the first time, they admitted it too. things are escalating

war soon

>you can't see the forest for the trees?
You seem to be looking for mushrooms or something though.
I get it, it's "WW3 anytime now" attitude, covered with a lot of sources and predictions but it doesn't bring said war even one step closer from happening.
I meant more like a point of you doing this.
Warning people on this board from potential happening?
Try posting this on Sup Forums, I wonder what will happen.

You're missing the point.

>US decides to get Zarqawi
>decide to plan this fuck huge operation set in stone with 3 different marine divisions with their own generals, brits, and the Iraqis
>set it up like it's fucking world War 2 and it's a conventional invasion
>It's so slow that the defenses are hardened and zarqawi has left already because the DOD didn't think to have the city sealed off or have anything happen quickly due to election
>marine divisions all act separately with no higher leader, and Mattis proves himself to be savy to the battlefield, leading from the front and pushing his marines through while the muhreens in other divisions get ambushed due to poor planning and response

>the higher ups are shocked somehow this market garden esque fuckery failed and did not become the decisive battle they wanted it to be
>presumably all of these men fell asleep at the Vietnam War lesson

Conventional tactics in an urban insurgency. Mattis pushed his way into a booby trap and was the only commander to recognize and actively counter the enemy at every step.

hows this

he will not do it now, if you did not then when he was offered and he was on the verge of collapse.

It's great!
Thank you, very much.

Hey, it's cute!

>it doesn't bring said war even one step closer from happening.

the thing speaks for itself. see>I meant more like a point of you doing this.
>Warning people on this board from potential happening?

yah, there will be survivors. Sup Forums is a board of peace. it's a great place; free speech attracts courageous, inquisitive minds. there's no better place

>Try posting this on Sup Forums, I wonder what will happen.

maybe, but Sup Forums seems much more appropriate. Sup Forums is mostly kiddies

>Israeli general warns that there will be full scale war in the middle east

I've been hearing the same thing since fucking 1999. How many full scale middle east wars do we have to start to avoid this "full scale middle eastern war t. Israeli"?

Imperial Japan was just as hungry and aggressive for power as Germany was. Which helped them quickly snatch up all those islands around them and even slaughter millions of Chinese.

Japan wasn't fucking around. But they were still allied with Nazi Germany and their attack on the US only made the situation worse for Hitler in Europe.

> I can't blame them for it. They rolled the dice and they lost hard.

I wouldn't necessarily say I "blame" them. I just think they were destined to fail and Germany made the mistake of allying with a nation that probably made the biggest mistake in the anti-US world. They basically created the superpower we are today. So I guess we can kind of thank Japan.

twitter.com/EndiZentarmi/status/836316539632640001
I don't know why, but Allahu Ackbar by the children from 1:20 is pretty scary...

eh, it's just a matter of time. everybody knows that. israel and their arab neighbors went to war 4 times in the first 25 years. since '73 no outright war. next one will be the last one.

>yah, there will be survivors.
Do you actually believe it?
Nothing will happen, ever. Nukes ruined all the fun.
>Sup Forums seems much more appropriate. Sup Forums is mostly kiddies
I don't even lurk Sup Forums outside of /sg/ but I feel like it's the other way around, mostly because 70% of posters here are people with your flag who are either simply retarded or supporting terrorism.

any news about east ghouta?

so the crazy search was wasted time

but it's ok when samurais do it

when muslims do it
woaaaa moooo religion peace

Thanks

Did the YPG win yet?

>Do you actually believe it?

yes, see "the will to believe"

>Turn now from these wide questions of good to a certain class of questions of fact, questions concerning personal relations, states of mind between one man and another. Do you like me or not?--for example. Whether you do or not depends, in countless instances, on whether I meet you half-way, am willing to assume that you must like me, and show you trust and expectation. The previous faith on my part in your liking's existence is in such cases what makes your liking come. But if I stand aloof, and refuse to budge an inch until I have objective evidence, until you shall have done something apt, as the absolutists say, ad extorquendum assensum meum, ten to one your liking never comcs. How many women's hearts are vanquished by the mere sanguine insistence of some man that they must love him! He will not consent to the hypothesis tbat they cannot. The desire for a certain kind of truth here brings about that special truth's existence; and so it is in innumerable cases of other sorts. Who gains promotions, boons, appointments, but the man in whose life they are seen to play the part of live hypotheses, who discounts them, sacrifices other things for their sake before they have come, and takes risks for them in advance ? His faith acts on the powers above him as a claim, and creates its own verification.

>We stand on a mountain pass in the midst of whirling snow and blinding mist through which we get glimpses now and then of paths which may be deceptive. If we stand still we shall be frozen to death. If we take the wrong road we shall be dashed to pieces. We do not certainly know whether there is any right one. What must we do? ' Be strong and of a good courage.' Act for the best, hope for the best, and take what comes. . . . If death ends all, we cannot meet death better."

educ.jmu.edu/~omearawm/ph101willtobelieve.html

>any news about east ghouta?
Here:

SAA advance in Qaboun farms amid clashes with militants and shelling on the neighbourhood, Damascus
>twitter.com/sayed_ridha/status/836155795905507328
Footage:
>youtube.com/watch?v=OsA1MqH7RUY
Fierce clashes raging for the 2nd day in orchads N. of #Qabun amidst intense artillery shelling and airstrikes.
>twitter.com/QalaatAlMudiq/status/836168231043891200
>twitter.com/SCDrifdimashq/status/836254483902509056

I'm having trouble understanding what you mean.

Are you saying he denied previous offers from Russia for his family to go be under their protection? I mean I can see why he wants to be with his family, but this conflict is just going to get worse and worse. I don't see this war ending within the next year or even two years. It is such a gigantic cluster fuck.

If anything he would do it to give his kids a safe place to live, that isn't currently the most dangerous place on the planet.

Like keeping his kids there is just fucking selfish. What if some FSA or ISIS launches a fucking missile at his residence or some shit?

I honestly doubt Putin would care at all of Assads family went to Russia for a while. Infact Putin would probably prefer it to keep his kids safe.

>What was 2006?

m.youtube.com/watch?v=gcEtPC_6vk8

Is Damascus the SAA stronghold?

almost there

I assume youre talking about the house we found

Im still monitoring Twitter and theres nothing so far.

Only air raids that have been reported are Harasta and Douma.

>I assume youre talking about the house we found
ye ye

>Im still monitoring Twitter and theres nothing so far.
shit man

Also, related to my SAA stronghold question. What is the ISIS stronghold/capital?

Is there a region or area that they are extremely highly populated. Like how does ISIS even work? Is it just a bunch of platoons of Jihadists that call themselves ISIS and just use the current conquered land as their main capital?

Is there no ISIS stronghold?

That's some nice vintage!

Raqqa is the ISIS "capital"

it has a reasonable population still.

with the loss of al-Bab and most of Mosul, ISIS hardly controls any significant cities anymore.

can /sg/ give me the basic gestalt on the white helmets

So why hasent Raqqa be leveled ?

how about you should read a Wikipedia article before you post "spoonfed me absolute basics"

>Nothing will happen, ever. Nukes ruined all the fun.

Nukes are why there hasn't been a war since '73

>Defense Minister Moshe Dayan, obviously not at his best at a press briefing, was, according to Time magazine, rattled enough to later tell the prime minister that “this is the end of the third temple,” referring to an impending collapse of the state of Israel. “Temple” was also the code word for nuclear weapons. Prime Minister Golda Meir and her “kitchen cabinet” made the decision on the night of 8 October. The Israelis assembled 13 twenty-kiloton atomic bombs. The number and in fact the entire story was later leaked by the Israelis as a great psychological warfare tool. Although most probably plutonium devices, one source reports they were enriched uranium bombs. The Jericho missiles at Hirbat Zachariah and the nuclear strike F-4s at Tel Nof were armed and prepared for action against Syrian and Egyptian targets. They also targeted Damascus with nuclear capable long-range artillery although it is not certain they had nuclear artillery shells.[62]

etc.

fas.org/nuke/guide/israel/nuke/farr.htm

but that deterrence doesn't last forever. how do you deter a suicide bomber, for example? and the more time goes on, the more nations get nukes. Iran probably has them now. Russia has nuclear capable Iskander missile systems in Syria, etc. it seems to be only a matter of time before the dam breaks

war is in human nature; it recurs throughout history. and nukes are relatively ancient technology. there's a ton of advanced weaponry out there. in which case the task for peace is to prevent another war forever and ever and ever again. what are the odds of that?

ids habbening

>mostly because 70% of posters here are people with your flag who are either simply retarded or supporting terrorism.

70+% of most people are retarded. "you decide your own level of involvement"

"no pressure, no diamonds" etc.

why? because he believes that he is on the good side, and he's right damn it. You understand that such victim? This proves that he true leader. Not a very talented and perhaps he has lost the moral right because the country is in ruins, but the blame for this is not his, and your, the Western world.

>this is how americans understand warfare

White Helmets is about a pro-FSA 'humantarian' organization that runs to the rubble after airstrikes and films it in a way they can use it as propaganda against the Assad regime.

Palestinians do the exact same thing to Israel. Typical tactic used by weak, minorities in the ME to drum up sympathy from liberals.

well because theres civilians there

the same with every other city, there are civilians living in it.

I hardly care enough.

I just know that this has been going on for 6 years and nothing has fucking changed.

>I hardly care enough.
why do you ask then? Maybe you should go back to your Trump generals

Aren't you guys supposed to be like, enemies?

I have not been here in a week and al bab is taken? Fuck, things go fast.
Anyone care to summarize for me what happen this last week?

only a few hundred killed? only one other nation involved?

DERP

why? hes a komşu after all.

love thy neighbor ring anybells?

>war is in human nature
Yes, that we can agree on, long time ago my grandfather said to me "you see, after 50 years of marriage, we still fight with my wife, how could whole nations stay at peace than? it's human nature - conflict".
But I still think that the sole amount of destruction from the potential nuclear conflit hold responsible people at responsible positions.
>"no pressure, no diamonds" etc.
I don't understand this at all.

> By keeping his family in an extremely dangerous and hostile nation that is in the grip of a bloody, long civil war that is no where near over, is some how making a point that he is right.

No. It's just fucking stupid and arrogant. He is risking his children's lives to make a fucking political statement? What the fuck?

Nigger, just because you selfishly want to keep your kids in a war zone does not mean your point is magically more or less valid. That's just fucking stupid.

Why are there civilians living in the ISIS stronghold? Maybe they support ISIS and deserve to die.

about Al Bab: ISIS suddenly decided to pull back despite holding 70% of the city (some say they have a deal with Turkey, unproven). Some minor skirmishes between ES and SAA. Tigers linked up to the SDF. Turkey vows to attack Manbij, the US vows to protect Manbij.

See

C U C K E D

>long time ago my grandfather said to me "you see, after 50 years of marriage, we still fight with my wife, how could whole nations stay at peace than? it's human nature - conflict".

To be fair "conflict" doesn't have to mean "descent into a parade of mass murder and also proxy wars for richer nations". Perhaps when TRUE COMMUNISM is achieved, all warfare will be shitposting online.

People generally aren't as goonishly nationalistic as they appear to be online.

Eat shit you limey fuck.

Hillary? Is that you?

wew

> Why you ask then?

BECAUSE THIS HAS BEEN GOING ON FOR FUCKING 6 YEARS.

HOW THE FUCK DOES IT TAKE IRAN,RUSSIA,AND SYRIA 6 YEARS TO ANNIHILATE ISIS???

>turkish """"""""""Army""""""""""

>But I still think that the sole amount of destruction from the potential nuclear conflit hold responsible people at responsible positions.

it works on some people. some people aren't responsible tho. ISIS probably has nukes now. once major/capital cities start evaporating it's a short trip to armageddon

>CBRN substances have been carried undetected into the EU

>Paris...Washington DC, London, And Rome were specifically mentioned, as well as targets in Belgium

europarl.europa.eu/RegData/etudes/BRIE/2015/572806/EPRS_BRI(2015)572806_EN.pdf

>One investigation uncovered an attempt to sell bomb-grade uranium to a real buyer from the Middle East

>The man behind the bomb-grade uranium deal was Alexandr Agheenco, known as "the colonel" to his cohorts. He had both Russian and Ukrainian citizenship, police said

>Moldovan officials say there were indications from a foreign intelligence agency that the colonel fled with his infant son through Ukraine to Russia shortly after the bust

chicagotribune.com/news/nationworld/ct-nuclear-smugglers-islamic-state-terrorists-20151006-story.html

youtube.com/watch?v=j-bb-DTDyVY

and otherwise relatively responsible people can miscalculate, etc.

>>"no pressure, no diamonds" etc.
>I don't understand this at all.

I just mean the cost of free speech (having to endure idiots) is worth the benefit.

No. This is an American who wants to stop hearing about Syria.

Just fucking wipe out Raqqa, or fuck off. This shit doesn't take fucking 6 years if you truly are trying to remove them.

There is some fucking bullshit that stinks on both sides of this conflict. Almost like Russia and the US hardly care if ISIS is gone at all.

i am pretty nationalistic, but i dont also support violance and hatred among people as well

>HOW THE FUCK DOES IT TAKE IRAN,RUSSIA,AND SYRIA 6 YEARS TO ANNIHILATE ISIS???
haha, how cute. Trump, is it you?

do you have a mental illness? you are talking to yourself in an image board.

ah no, you are just a typical american.

maybe it's not even being directed by Putin; maybe it's unofficial. I doubt it, but in any case, if DC gets nuked and "ISIS" is to blame, and we know Russia has been selling nukes to ISIS, you don't think we will retaliate?

imo, plausible deniability will buy some time, but not much

and how do you think the army would function if the president would run to Moscow

Nighttime /sg/ is almost unbearable.
I thought it''s just a meme, but most Americans probably are totally stupid.

You know what. It actually makes sense if Russia and the US don't really care if ISIS is gone. Because both countries can use ISIS as an excuse to be military active all over the ME.

This is basically a cold war between Russia and the US through proxy wars, but both nations are using ISIS to further their own agenda.

Jesus Christ. This is what the fucking black pill must feel like.

When you finally wake up and realize that the leaders of Russia and rhe leaders of the United States don't give a fucking shit about any of us.

When you realize where basically pawn chips in a much larger boardgame.

Fuck this shit.

>ISIS probably has nukes now
No lad, just no.
You've probably seen all clashes of swords (اشتباكات السيوف) dunno if you read Arabic, all other IS videos, they're simply terrorists in your retarded country meaning, full terrorist mode.
If they had nukes they would've used them the next second they can launch it.
>the cost of free speech (having to endure idiots) is worth the benefit.
It's advocating for dem*cracy.
On one hand I do agree, because every idiot has a point, like some ancient Greek said.
On the other, I'm all for eugenics, eliminating 'wrong' parts of society, T4 Aktion etc. and making idiots no more than say 30% of society, because someone has to work after all.
Advances in automatisation can solve this problem in maybe 50 years.

also btw, Im pretty sure there are no rocket types owned by the militants that can reach the palace in Damascus!

Damascus is getting safer all the time because rebel pockets near it are being closed

I have many Turkish friends since I live in Lesvos, and I'll tell you a little secret. We have much more in common with our neighbors than with the rest of the Europeans. We have the same sense of humor, the same cuisine more or less and in general, spending time with my Turkish friends is really nice.

Assad doesn't have to go to Russia. He can send his family there for their safety.

Why the fuck is that a bad thing? Why MUST Assad keep is kids and wife in a warzone?

>implying they wont distract kurds from raqqah by attacking manbij

>Burger does not understand in the leaders of the nation because of its own leaders are not real soulless puppets.
Soulless bastard Assad urges his people to suffer and die while his children in safe?

I mean really, what do you expect with this media lying to them 24 hours a day?

This isn't EU4 mate. You can't just send 500k units to Raqqa, siege for a month and kill a rebellion. Different nations have different compromises all around the world and quite a lot of civilians still live in those places, you can't just waltz in and kill everyone. Also there are a lot of different organizations fighting for different objectives at the same time. Eventually the war will speed up though.

so we have to expect isis pulling out some magic ofensive again somewhere? I bet its raqqa or palmyra again

Hitler was defeated within that time period.

This war is total BS. Russia and the US playing it out for their own agendas. Just another cold war type proxy war.

Fuck off, you are advocating war crimes.

> Why can't Americans be more culturally enriched like Germany! Fucking xenophobic bigots!

Go to bed Hans, and dream about a refugee fucking your mom while you masturbate in the corner.

jesus christ you are not only ignorant but also dense as fuck.

It's just the same guy from 2 threads ago talking about perpetual war and how nothing really matters because nothing will really change, always the same nihilist drivel. I recognize him by the flag, the reddit spacing and his arguments are always the same cliché stuff.

>half of the sources are jpost