Black pill is hitting me hard, guys

I need some good news. Tell me what's going well in your life, Sup Forums. Anything and everything.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=M1pWWs7_0u8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You're alive.

Currently trying to join the Royal Marines, I have my recruit test tomorrow so just going over that for now.

Feeling great having trained for a few months, running, body weight exercises etc. What about you user how is life?

humanity is going through a very swift transition. there is a war between good and evil on the planet currently. good is winning. eventually, man will populate other planets, galaxies and the species will expand....this is by far the most interesting time to be alive.

Fpbp, as always.

Don't want to blogpost so I'll keep it simple. My ma got back a brain MRI that doesn't look so hot. It's not cancer or anything but it's not good either. She's been in and out of the hospital for weeks. Really want to crawl into a bottle right now but I have too much work to do.

Live a good life user. Let the White pill wash over you.

And good luck with your exam. You'll do great.

Just gave my thesis defense presentation. Trying to get over my ex by talking to some more people on Tinder. And it's getting warmer out so more time to run outside.

You're right on that count. And thank Kek for it.

Thank you, anons. I appreciate it.

Bet you knocked it out of the park. You'll find a good girl soon, don't worry.

Got a new position at work and a raise

Things with the girlfriend are going well

President Trump

Still want to kill myself though

I know that feel, but don't. More people will miss you than you think.

Yeah that's the only reason I haven't done it yet. Not many people care about me but the few that do, it's hard to imagine putting them through that.

You're worth a lot more than you think you are. Even if you don't think so, look at how other people appraise you. They think you're worth a lot.

Attempting to push through my first year of college, halfway through the second semester right now.
Trying to live a little more, experience new things, be more social. It's hard. After being here, reading the things here... it changes how you see everything.
Trying to find a girl. Using Tinder. No luck, except for one potential who's always busy, and a fat chick who admittedly has a fantastic personality and is religious & conservative.
Every day, I walk past all these other young people and wish to hell and back that I had just never come here. I'd be just as stupid and simple and socially proficient as them. I often consider suicide when I'm alone. I'm tired.
/endblogpost.

My recrystallization experiment went off without a fucking hitch today with a yield of over 85% in all three parts

I know it's hard. But things are going to get better. I agree, after being here a while it's like someone pulled blinders off of me. It changes everything.

You'll do fine in college. Don't stress. You don't need to get a 4.0, so long as you get the degree. Just work hard and network. Maybe feel things out with the fat chick, see how you like her. Couldn't hurt to try.

Congratulations, user. I'm happy to hear that. Do you think you can replicate it reliably?

Free immunity dog for those who don't have it. Get it while you can.

Yes and if given the time I am confident I could increase the yield as well but time is not a luxury I am often given in this class which is a shame because steam distillation was enjoyable and I could have gotten a lot more oil out of it if I had more than 3 hours to work

What is the nigger pill suppose to be?

Despair and bad feels. Nihilism and apathy.

Hit a 200kg squat PR today so I feel pretty happy

The betafag pill. It's easy to give into despair and Nihilism. Those who fall prey to it may be pitied but nothing more

Keep working on those gains, Tommy. You're doing good.

Pretty much this. It's not a place you wanna stay, but it's hard not to visit now and again.

Usually I'm pretty good, but fuck mondays.

I've been in bed all day browsing Sup Forums because it's my day off from my dead end job as a busser at a restaurant. I've had chronic diarrhea for the past couple months and binge drinking every night. Socializing with others is terrifying to me and the few times I do go outside I avoid as much conversation as possible. I'm past the point of feeling sad, just empty now. Even my cat avoids me. I have nothing to look forward to in life and feel like I'm just waiting for this clusterfuck of experience to end.

read the tao te ching, OP

T-thank you Dad.

Gonna see if a 240-250 deadlift is on the cards this week too

I've got 2 wonderful white kids and I'm getting promoted soon, I'll have a few more kids as soon as I can afford it.

>not being blackpilled

Genetics are everything
Height, face, frame, IQ. That is your destiny.
Read up on Social Darwinism.

I was in sauna with a breddy girl and made an angel in the snow naked. Good day.

do a push up

>join the bootnecks
>go out to fight for queen and country
>dirty muslim shoots at you
>you shoot back and wound him
>get sued by human rights lawyers back in London
>go to prison for 10 years
>judge makes sure you go to a prison with a high muslim population
>get tortured and murdered in prison by all the muslim inmates

good luck lad

was she nude?

The drinking won't help your diarrhea. It's probably a good part of what's causing it.

Eat more vegetables, especially things high in fiber. Celery, carrots, things like that. Get some red meat into your diet. It'll help. Take some time to cook yourself a hot meal, you'll feel better having done something. Clean your kitchen or your bedroom too, the satisfaction of having completed a task will help you bounce back.

Cut out the drinking. A drink or two every night is okay, but aside from that you need to stop. It will literally kill you.

Do some push-ups or jumping jacks, or go for a walk. Pet your cat often, it'll help. If you feel anxious around other people, take a walk somewhere a lot of people won't be. Go to a park, or go out to a hiking trail and walk it. Getting out of the house will help--spend long enough in it, and it starts to feel like a prison instead of home.

Go to the public library. A card is usually only five bucks. Check yourself out a book or two, maybe use it to pick up a hobby like drawing or gardening or woodwork.

You're going to make it, user. We're all going to make it. Stay strong for us.

Congratulations! Raise them up right, user.

Go for it.

I'm getting married in March. I have a wonderful wife to be who is redpilled. Will have lots of beautiful children. I'm excited to start a family.

I'm glad for you. Be firm, but be loving. Be the man of the house.

Congratulations! Hope you two hit it off.

That doesn't mean you shouldn't strive to be the best you can regardless. Genetics are only your starting point. They don't control your destiny.

I'm with you man. Let's go crawl under a porch and die. I'd really prefer not to be alone so let's go out together.

Death is the true red pill.

Want to drop out of college but I need to keep up with work even though I can be barely assed to do so.

Constantly ill and sickly, shitty immune system because I'm unfit. (Not fat but not healthy either)

Do nothing with myself but play vidya, wank, jewtube, maybe go out for a walk only to be met with same old shitty British weather, grey and blank skies, old worn down surroundings, everyone looking fed up and miserable.

Completely lonely and on my own all the time.

Just be happy your not a waste of air like me user.

Death ain't so bad. In the worst case you never experience anything ever again. At best who knows. Maybe you instantaneously wake up a billion years from now when aliens revive us all. Just be with your grandma, make her leftover time as nice as possible and try not to have any regrets

I'm not looking to die. I'm just feeling shit and I need a boost. Don't you go dying either, we have too much work left to do.

Death probably is the true redpill. And thank you, Bosniabro. I'm not worried about death. Just a lot of stress right now. The pressure is on.

Just keep pulling. You're not a waste of air--you're gonna make it, bud. So long as you keep getting back up and taking another swing, you'll never be defeated. Just delayed. Start going for jogs instead of just walking, or alternately hit the gym.

Thanks man.
Truly hope you feel better, and everything goes well with your mom.

shit sucks user, w/e happens remember though its the circle of life, nothing to be done about it
have a video to sheer you up
youtube.com/watch?v=M1pWWs7_0u8

I will. Things will turn out okay. Kek watches over the frogposters.

Thank you all for your kind words. I've got to go, but I wish you the best. Shadilay!

Thank you, Kamerad. I'll watch this tonight.

You have a non-physical part. You have free will.

Psychologically you're going to be better within a year after a high-stress 'qualifying event' such as a death in the family, moving, getting married, losing or gaining a job etc. If two or more qualifying events happen within a year you get to be clinically fucked up for a year without expecting perfection from yourself.

>Tell me what's going well in your life
Nothing. I'm ending it.