Why doesn't all Latin America unite into one big federation?

Why doesn't all Latin America unite into one big federation?

Because they don't have a single, cigar chomping, rot gut swillng, sunglass wearing, SMG toting dictator to unite all of Latin America.

Was this double-approved by KEK?

AHEM

And who is this handsome, finely-dressed gentleman?

Because Mexicans and Colombians would probably kill each other in cartel wars

Just so we're all clear... That image only ever gets used for slide threads, correct? Please keep it up since it makes spotting slide threads super easy.

its not worth brazils time and argentina is run by nazis. not name calling they are actual nazis from nazi germany who fled at the end of WW2 and the red cross helped them get there. it was proven to be true years ago

the nazis want white only nations in south america this has caused some problems. its part of a global initiative the brits ok'ed to colonize every continent. the democratic republic of the congo has blacks killing each other so whites can feel safe there and nazis are behind it led by the brits

the plan is falling apart since the nazis in russia got wiped out by the gooks in a retalitory strike the likes of which where never seen. 100% of the U.S nazis and british nazis in russia killed in a 2 week time frame with next to no collateral damage and no shots fired in the streets. to the out side observer it was almost like nothing had changed while it was happening

in europe they are being routed and in canada the true nazi strong hold people are being marked for death. cant be wearing your deaths hand insignia ring in public even if its turned around so the skull is palm side and you keep your fingers curled

some people call him the warmonger,he is a far right wing nazi politician who is now the president of brazil

no one strong enough to do shit...trust me...just another failed South American example of fake precarious presidencies.

The history of Latin America is strongmen (e.g., Noriega, Somoza, Daniel Ortega, Castro, Pinochet, etc...). What South America (and Latin America) need is a single despot to unite all the countries south of the Rio Grande.

Like a team of horses under a single whip! So you guys will be, at least, up to speed with the USA.

didn't South America almost become one big federation, and technically was but then all the member countries just walked out of the congress building

or was I told some false bizarre meme

Just make the call

HOLY FUKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

can you give me a quick rundown on this guy?

You must be a new kind of stupid.

São Paulo should separate from all LA.

He's a CIA insider you closeted libertard.

WE
FUCKING
HATE
EACHOTHER

OUR
COUNTRY
ONLY
EXISTS
IN
PAPERS

King Monkey. He's arab because we want to be like Europe.

>le CIA boogeyman

Do you just spam this crap across all boards or what?

BECAUSE ARGENTINA IS WHITE!!!

no,why would i do that ?

Isn't that the goal of Mecosur and all the iberoamerican things that we all do once a year?

>(((mercosur)))

In the congress of Panama (1826) Bolivar called all LA nations as well as Dutch and U.S. observers to propose a pact to unite all the nations, half of the countries invited didnt attend since they were fighting against each other, only a loose mutual defense pact came out of it and it was broken a few years later in the Great Colombian-Peruvian war.

Didnt Bolivar try that
With devastating results

Latin America shall be united under the iron fist of Bolivia.

The files were clearly re-named by the same person.

Really just curious we go at some shit reunion with all these ugly people sometimes

BOLSO
O
L
S
O

>le LA union meme
NO
South America shall be balkanized to the point where Uruguay is the biggest country in the continent

Because I'll be dead before I stand under one flag with an Argentinean or a filthy monkey like you.

The (((mercosur))) is literally a jewish convention to keep the Latinos in line by the Shekelmasters

Gee I dunno. Why don't the Indians poo in a loo? The answers to bothquestions, none of you have the means.

Fuck off nigger, its already being difficult enough to separate from the rest of this shithole.

I don't want my SP money being used to sustain a bunch of lazy indians.

Because they are a bunch of spic savage jungle niggers who only know how to be savages.

is this bait

> The plot of CoD Ghost.

THE FUCKING CIA WON'T LET US GOD DAMNIT WHY DO GRINGOS ARE SO FUCKING IGNORANT OF THEIR INSTITUTIONS' ACTIONS ON FOREIGN TERRITORY