HEY user

> "What do I like to do in my free time?"

> *giggles*

> "It's so funny you're asking that. The last couple of weeks I've been spending all my time on this website called Sup Forums, from Sup Forums. You've heard of Sup Forums, right? Yeah, it's short for politics. And it was just stupid at first, when I started going there to laugh at people. But I kept reading it, and the more I think about it...we're told so much crap these days, you know? White people like you and me. Straight white people. Everyone else...it seems all they do is take and take, and all we do is give and give. And I keep thinking, 'Are we so bad for being successful, for having beautiful and prosperous people and cultures?' It's like they want to destroy us for not having the problems they have."

How do you respond, Sup Forums?

>this will literally never happen

thanks for the downer

>white like you and me

She has brown eyes. Mudblood detected.

I slap your face and ask you to stop making and writing down these silly fantasies neet OP

Get out of my basement roastie.

Things that will
NEVER EVER HAPPEN IN THIS GALAXY NEVER EVER HAPPEN NEVER EVER HAPPEN NEVER EVER HAPPEN NEVER EVER HAPPEN NEVER EVER HAPPEN NEVER EVER HAPPEN NEVER EVER HAPPEN NEVER EVER HAPPEN NEVER EVER HAPPEN NEVER EVER HAPPEN

> not being a man and redpilling any girl the way you want

why cucks always want to find the "perfect" woman ? they don't exist, as a man you shape them the way you want them to be

>implying she would still dress like a whore after going down the Sup Forums rabbit hole.

Latvia bringing the bants today!

In all seriousness, I've encountered similar situations.
>qt starts to go 14/88
>"I'm literally a Neo-Nazi"
> ...
>I never talk to her again
They don't like if when you one-up them so don't go that route.

You're not a hot 13 yr old boy, fuck outta here roastie

I say "Uh-huh," leaving her with more silence to fill, prompting her into asking:
"So, anyway, how many children should we have; five, or maybe something more into the double figures?"

not true. i know a hottie like this who's on pol right now.

the dream is alive faggots

GTFO of my Sup Forums goddamn cumdumpster

>it's short for politics
Wrong.

Stupid slut.

lmao you fucking retard. Gee this girl cares about her culture/country I know I'll tell her I associate my views with a government that started a world war over their ideology and committed one of the worst genocides in human history.

Being this fucking retarded I won't find it surprised if you die alone

>Whites like you and me
>That skin complexion
Yeah no

WHY CANT I FIND A REDPILLED QT
I DESERVE IT
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

what is the purpose of these thread?

>Go back to r.eddit you Stormfag, everyone knows Sup Forums is satire
Then I'd scream "Sup Forums BTFO" constantly in her face until she gets a restraining order.

Hook me up

best answer

i just go for the kiss

Please stop my dick can only get so hard.

>white people like you and me
Sup Forums is not white. I am not white... let's racemix.

NIGGER

>things that will NEVER EVER HAPPEN
Stop. It just hurts my soul.

>that skin color
>white

Wake up from this dream and hang myself.

Kek smiles upon all of his children

This

y-y-y-ou too

commie shill trying to seduce me into funding osambo bin-bama, blast the Marxist thot in between the eyes with my .45 I'll then doube wrap my head in tin foil to prevent me donating to charity

>I'be been browsing Sup Forums

Nope. Reality she would say "hurr praise kek lol das a real funny meemee! Haha white people aren't white!"
Then have her daily autistic breakdown.

You are not blessed by Kek

>*giggles*

not a very good *BRRRAAAPPP* pasta

>How do you respond, Sup Forums?
Tell her about the jews.

MY ANSWER WOULD BE : TITS OR GTFO

"We must secure the existence of our people and a future for white children."

Serious question anons
How do I find redpilled (or at least truly apolitical) women who I can save our race with?

OP, how do you manage to be so much of a virgin? You know she definitely won't ever fuck you, right?

>she jumps into your arms

my reply would be "what did you say you racist bitch?" and then proceed to raping her before & after

That's the million dollar question.
If you find out let me know man.

>women
>ever saying this

top kek. If whites are to have a future, it's through artificial wombs and genetic engineering, not the vaginal jew.

Church. If they're not already taken. Other than that, try rural but not isolated areas.

You always answer what you do in your best week.
If your best week is 2D.
It's too late for you.

I dont get it
I mean I'm practically Chad, but ny political views scare off women
I've been dry for 4 fucking years because I refuse to dick Thots
I do live in Lelbourne (cuck capital) so thats probably part of it, but there must be at least ONE redpilled girl in this state

I dont want to go there as a non-believer though ;_; a christian girl should find a christian guy

Wow, how much of a NEET do you have to be to make this kind of post?

never change straya

try to hide my raging boner.

>"it sure must be my political views!"
>"I'm """practically""" c-chad I swear

Check your privilege, NEET-shamer.

rural women are far less affected by the Jewish media.

you have to find a woman who moved out of rural america to a city.

Fuck up roach

I'd stop talking to her. Sup Forums is for loser fags.

I wake up.

Hi Milo

Sup bro. Pederasty is the true redpill.

Post qts

Those are green eyes, dumb nigger.

after observing HWNDU, this sounds pretty accurate.

I'm pretty sure theyre hazel. The anti brown eyes thing is stupid meme anyway

tell her to stop wittering like a retard and speak properly.

find yourself an amish girl

Look, the most appealing thing is not that she supports racism or libertarian politics.
The most appealing thing is that she will *NOT* complain to me about things liberals usually complain about.

WHERE ARE THEY
WHERE DO THEY HIDE

My girlfriend is one of those "fuck hillary and Trump. They're both monsters" people, but she loves guns and knows that muslims are scum so we get along

Where did you find that? I need one.

fpbp.....

I know one estonian girl like that. I don't think she likes me alot though.

*unzips dick*

sounds like you need a quick rundown :^)

"sorry, I dont date racists"

>mfw when this will never fucking happen to me

underrated

marry me.

well if shes not white enough for you I'll breed her. There's not enough of us on a global scale to get picky.

your weak numbers tell me that kek hates shitskins. which is why he wiped out the egyptian KANGZ

church girls get married at like 20, you gotta grab them fast.

Let's make babies

Girls are natural attention whores, you would think some would catch on that if they style themselves as white nationalists they would have a wide range of picks.

my gf is like this but she isnt as cute as OP

theres not enought espace on my house for two aspergs.

they would but their primary source of attention has to be the approval of other women, because the jealousy of other women is what gives them the biggest satisfaction
if they adopted such philosophy women would shun them

lets fuck

/thread

I don't because it'll never happen. Even if it did, shes probably not talking to me anyway.

I fucked a girl with some SJW faggot boyfriend who thinks he likes communism by red pilling her with Sup Forums

She's already ruined goods, but she is a good fuck and now she isn't a liberal zombie

I talked with her online, sent her memes about how beta and cucked lefties are, through in my own knowledge, wit and sense of humour as well
Girls can get into that shit

Not with that attitude, faggot.

Meme magic is real, I memed him into a literal cuck

Trump has fucked other men's wives, he pretty much said so. So don't judge

Mustache Bro was cool though

Why?

> Oh is that right? You a cop? CIA ? FBI? You know entrapment is illegal even for undercover agents right? Let me be clear, anything I say or comment is absolutely, one hundred percent, satire.

>zero-sum thinking

Can you even see the light from down there?

>Brown eyes aren't white

I guess you can't take credit for all these people then right? After all if they aren't white....

>I will never be white and have this happen to me
I should just end it now

I don't want a wife who uses the electric jew at all. There's nothing good that will come of it.