What will happen on a day without women Sup Forums?

What will happen on a day without women Sup Forums?

women take another day off, so nothing

Salvation

B bu but Muh gender gap..

Outrage fatigue is almost certainly already setting in. This shit will be another failure like the day without immigrants shit.

>One of the main factors of the earnings gap is the fact that women generally work less hours than men
>To protest this they take another day off, instead of working to make more money and close the gap
Bravo women!

Why is it always a weekday?

Men will do everything like the rest of the days and the world will carry on. Then women will bitch some more.

Does this mean my local whore will not be available on the 8th? Where will I get my morning blowjob?!

No women in my workplace so full productivity as per usual

Lots of women will get fired just like the day without immigrants. This will result in more men being hired to replace then which achieves the opposite of their goal.

Productivity increases significantly.

Underrated fpbp

Everything stays the same but with less whining.

Maybe, most places always have some bitch in charge of authorization forms and other special paperwork you have to have to get shit done though... if youre talking about more work getting done at a grocery store or Burger King then sure.

Day without immigrants? Tell me more about such a dreamland.

>"Avoid spending money"
Yeah... sure... Let me know how that goes...

Yeah, I'm sure all the oil and tech companies will just grind to a halt because Tina from HR didn't come in.

It was a nothingburger.

Maybe a few thousand left. A bunch were fired though, I think 20 from construction jobs and 10 from a restaurant, just off the top of my head.

Again, most of them think legal immigrant = illegal immigrant. So some legals closed their stores. I wouldn't doubt those involved just did everything the day before or after anyways.

Nothing because the women in good paying jobs are appreciated and wont participate. Women in shit jobs wont participate because they fear they will get fired. Women who voted for trump are all 40+ housewives who dont work and want all the young women to suffer unless they guzzle their 20 year old NEET sons sperm.

Wtf will we do without the secretaries fuck civilization is going to collapse

Can't wait for them to get fired and blame it on men.

so many of them will get fired and they will bitch and moan about it

Shit will actually get done.

The Greeks made a play about this. It didn't end well

I'm going to buy more shit on the 8th now.

>literally the only man on my shift
>that means I get the day off too

Haha, they probably didn't even know what day it was happening

Didn't they already have a Woman's March?

nah, they'll just say "muh vagina hurt"

Oh no, elementary school teachers and waitresses. I guarantee the Flip nurses aren't taking off.

>A Day To Finally Enjoy Your Beer In Peace

I'm more concerned about what will happen when we launch our counter protest:
#DayWithoutAWhiteMale

Are they going to shut down all the JAV sites?

Then it probably won't affect me.

Literally nothing. Women will still go to work because they are either too lazy to give their employers notice or are unable to skip due to fear of losing their jobs. They will still shop because they will think of it as an opportunity to shop without competition.

The only thing that will come of this "movement" is a handful of women and their beta orbiters will wear red and masturbate each others egos on social media. Afterwords the media will try to spin it like it was this huge fucking thing that totally changed everything when in actuality it didn't accomplish a single goddamn thing,

For references to this TL;DR see the Women's March of January 20th

Trannys will have the night off buddy.

And it was a Thursday, supposedly one of the slowest days of the week.

Many were saying close their stores and restaurants Friday night or on a weekend to really prove a point.

Of course they probably know that is when it really would affect them, not to mention the dozens of other stores people have the option to patronize instead.

Only the stupid overly left women will even bother. Their bosses will be happy to weed them out. Now that I know this, I can take full advantage of smaller crowds and maybe get some extra work done.

just one day?

Do dudes get to not pay them support that day?

Because they are attempting to be as disruptive as possible. More people work on weekdays than weekends.

Or you can ask your boss for bonus pay and maby hook up a bro or 2 with a one day temp job.

Absolutely nothing. This will have the exact failed outcome of a day without immigrants. The only good thing that will come out of this is employers getting rid of these stupid self-righteous cunts who can't comprehend what hard work is.

My friend is participating in this stupid bullshit and she wants me to join to. If only she knew... Sigh.

Normal day for everyone on Sup Forums

One day is not disruptive.

>work at company with 40 women, 10 men
>women always whining about how overworked they are
>company gets bought out
>downsized to 10 women, 7 men
>no drop in productivity

> A day without a woman

Inconvenient

> A day without a man

Catastrophic

Women do a lot of work. However the ones that are stupid enough to engage in this protest are not the women who are productive. The women who are productive will show up to their jobs and do their chores. This world will move on and the idiots will be naturally weeded out.

I said attempting not successful.

Women and immigrants are so lazy, they're just asking to be fired so they can get on welfare. And they're always crying about gender gap. Liberals are so devisive, always trying to divide people by gender, race, immigrant/non-immigrant etc

So by not coming in at work they are protesting the wage gap?
>niggawut.jpg

>RT IF YOU'RE PROTESTING LADIES YAAAS QUEENS SLAYYYY
>1k retweets
Oh boy that sure will throw us into chaos

Sweet silence

What would happen?
> women don't got to work
> car accidents decrease by 70%
> productiviy reaches high levels
> kids don't receive the daily indoctrination, hopefully breaking it
> law enforcement doesn't have to deal with bitchy attitudes
> hair salons, Starbucks, and other businesses go bankrupt that day
> no worrying about stare rape at work
Its international women's day also.

Imagine a day without men.
No police, no firefighters, no electricity, no surgeons, no construction workers/carpenters/electricians, no farmers, no television, no internet, no nothing.

fpbp

Peace, quiet, and grillin

didn't literally nothing happen on the day without immigrants?

>no strange smell and high frequent noise hazards at work
>healthy, safe work environment
>productivity raises 1000%

No a lot of them got fired. Went well for us though.

When Mary came home from her #DayWithoutaWoman march, she found the house empty. A note from her husband on the fridge said. Time for a #WeekWithoutWhiteMen.
The next day three niggers broke into Mary's home and raped her. The police was nowhere to be seen.

>wear red

a bunch of women all on the rag at the same time...a true nightmare for men.

Not sure, but March 9th a bunch of women are getting fired

But this isn't just working, it's spending money. Spend no money on a Friday night or all Saturday and see how much you save and businesses lose. Many do work on weekends too, especially waitresses and bartenders.

is solidarity just loudly doing nothing?

If every non cucked white male actually stayed at home and didn't spend one red cent for just one day, the world would fucking end.

>avoid spending money

Oh no! For a whole day wives won't be wasting their husbands money!

COMMIES! REEEEEEEEE

Maybe instead of a day we can convenience them to take a week off? Or, why not a month? Really make a thing of it. Jump on twitter and get all the celebs to back it for 'our brave strong womyn!' who are fighting the oppressive white male patriarchy. Then once all of these people are jobless and homeless they can learn to grow the fuck up and stop acting like spoiled brats.

Productivity goes up.

I didnt know no woman day was the sabbath

The traffic will be a thousand times better, the queues everywhere will be short, customer service guys will have an amazing time
all in all a better world to live in

If the bitch from HR doesn't show up someone else with authorization will have to do the work. Those people will be royally ticked because they have better things to do, since they will likely be higher up on the corporate ladder. Higher ups might allow some form of short term bypass so work does not halt. Bitch comes in next day, gets fired. Company hires someone else. Company has one less bitch. Everyone except the bitch moves on. I do not see this as a loss.

>avoid spending money
TOP KEK, good luck with this bullshit

You will just have to make do with your fleshlight, just like you do every morning.

All the work will get done and no ones shirts will be ironed.

first post best post

Why don't we make it indefinite?

>woman movements

get the right to work

>after 50 years

they no longer want to work
GG

Call this shit what it really is. A day with LIBERAL women.

There are tons of redpill ladies out there, have the decency to give them credit by not lumping them in.

Just like the LIBERAL woman's pussyhat march, my redpill girl thinks this is the dumbest shit ever.

We'll get shit done for a day without someone screaming privileged complaints in our left ear.

Then the next day the women who participated will likely be fired and shit will continue as per ushe.

So, on March 8th, the entitled landwhales filter THEMSELVES out of the workplace and no one gives a shit when they do.

So like everyday for Sup Forums

top capitalizing shit you dumb fuck

More details? where do you work?

#DayWithoutAWhiteMale
All civilization as we know it comes to a halt. No power, running water, economy crashes, mass panic and riots start after 4 hours.

>my redpill girl
thats objectivism on womyn rights user,

Otherwise known as a day of peace and quiet.

white males are the only ones with the discipline to pull this off

Thank you! I was waiting for someone to say this. I completely agree with you. The women who are actual productive members of society should NOT be lumped with libtards. It's so god damn annoying.

This. Any woman of value will go to work anyways. They will shop anyways. They will do chores anyways. Nothing of value will be lost that day. Personally, I will be working all day because I respect my boss well enough not to sabotage his businesses in the name of some social justice cause.(I am female BTW)

THANKS PAL, I'LL KEEP THAT IN MIND

Exactly, and it works both ways. That's kind of how a healthy relationship used to work before the world turned into a shithole.

What great things have women accomplished lately? What important work are they actually doing that men aren't?

I did not say the women who are participating are smart. Any women with a brain won't bother with the protest.

fucking racists, they have a redskined person in their logo.

we should spam them

Yet if those "redpilled" women protest with the others?

Can we have 'A Day Without Men' to teach this insulated, privileged, arrogant fuckers a lesson that they cannot ignore?

>avoid spending money

>Women take the day off and refuse to work.
>They come in the next day.
You are fired.
>BUT WHY! MUH SOGGY KNEES!
You dont do your job, so we replaced you with somebody who would.
>MUH SOGGY KNEES!
Turns out, this single mother of 4 will work her ass off to provide for her kids while you dont like too do anything.

Didn't they do this with immigrants too and a bunch lost their job?
Is this the same group? The logo looks the same. Are these people trying to get stupid faggots fired on purpose?

People forget that Trump won 53% of the white female vote and 41% of the total female vote.

There are a ton of 'Women for Trump' that don't take part is this stupidity.

Safer roads