My city just installed this advertisement in a bus

My city just installed this advertisement in a bus.
The translation is:
Boys have a penis
Girls have a vulva
Don't be fooled
If you are born male, you are a man
If you are born female, you are a woman
What does Sup Forums think?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4265108/Europe-s-brothel-featuring-dolls-opens-Spain.html
youtube.com/watch?v=PQvnZOR_oIk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

it's likely from a religious organization, unfortunately they probably also support rapeugees.

Yes it is from a religious organization.
Luckily rapefugees don't want to come to our country so that's a plus.

tfw don't have a RH negative qt ftom Basque

SPAIN YES!

el diablo checked

Kek I love Spain sometimes

Arriba EspaƱa!

you got it wrong you dumb faggot its suppose to be SPAIN NO!

TUMBLRFUCKS BTFO

To be quite honest, i'm a bit tired of people telling people what to do and how to live, especially when it has literally 0 effect on your life and your religion.

Dont believe the Chorizo Spanish.
I have never met a single red pilled spanish person in my entire life. They are the globalist race traitors who have dont even deserve the ground they walk on.

I'm kinda on your side pal.

One day science will make it possible for humans to have entire reproductive systems transplanted from one to another. Trannies will begin searching for their compatible "organ trader" and soon the lines will become even more grey as men are given functioning vaginas and women functioning penises. I plan to kill myself on this day.

you sound a little preachy yourself :)~
but I agree they're going for easy targets when they should be going after rapeugees

Unluckily this religious organization is just shilling their new book.
Fucking jews.

wtf I love Spain now

There is hope for this country. After all that has happened. Still. There is hope for this country.
I-I feel like c-crying...

We must end the leftist problem before the "many genders" problem

Dutch people the only sane people confirmed?

mmmmmmmmm

hell yeah, and you guys use US dollar. Much love for Ecuador!

A chorizo burrito sounds good right now.... I'm on a cut tho :(

I think you misinterpreted me.

Sometimes, I love spain. We could never get away with that in the US.

Are chorizo burritos a thing?

Because the US is filled with lgbt people.

Yeah. From fake ass Mexican food places. They're good though.

The Jews fear the Conquistador

Ew thats fucking disgusting

>I plan to kill myself on this day.

There's never enough reason to kill yourself. Don't do it, your life can change. Pray to God.

It's all your fault nigga they're your rape babies that make this shit.

Based village.
Imagine having a surname that's literally "moorkiller".

best part is they're right

SPAIN NO!

BASED ANCESTOR

rather vulgar for something on display in public all day long

>Girls have a vulva
Not the muslim ones

Its have a lot to do with your life when this trasgender `proselitists are intoxicating kids in the schools.

Libs are getting mad at the moment and I love it.

Thank God that someone on earth is sane. I'm jealous and wish my government took the same stand.

ESPANA SI
S
P
A
N
A

S
I

I think the whole propaganda machine is fascinating. Like, obviously gay/trans/whatever has been around forever and everybody in the community usually knows the "different" ones by the time they hit 15.

They usually got teased but they did their own thing and that was that. It was (and still is) a ridiculously small portion of the population.

No one is going around killing them or anything. Who cares? Other than a few hypocritical extreme lunatics anyway

Just like trannies. Fire with fire.

I was joking and I think I understood you (which I agreed with)

>toothpaste thinks that encouraging curious and confused kids to mutilate their genitals has 0 impact to someone's nation

I don't want to be a man, but I NEED the ability to pee standing up, without making a mess. Seriously, public washrooms are gross, and autoflushers is a crime against women. The sensors don't work right, it goes off when you are lining the seat, so girls start to cover the sensor light behind the toilet - what does anti-women manufacturers do? They put sensor lights into the wall - now women have to use post-it note, and leave a mess when they forget to remove the post-it-note - OR they pee standing up and leave a mess.

I avoid drinking any sort of liquids before and when I'm out, and I'm not the only women who is probably going to end up with kidney stones.

Spain YES

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4265108/Europe-s-brothel-featuring-dolls-opens-Spain.html

BASED

Please don't fail and make it public

Argentina and Chile copy US and European trends

I don't want my country to be more cucked than it already is

checked and agreed. seeing adults with a political axe to grind exploit children's sexual insecurity and pressure them into irreversible, potentially devastating life choices is sad. i like sexual liberation but would prefer shaming kids into silence and the fear of god if sexual liberation necessarily involves... this.

Did you just call the US a bunch of faggots?

You're right. We are.

good. hopefully others will follow suit.

southern cone has been in downfall since the 1970, do you also have problems with lefties and latino migrants?

SOROS AND PUTOS VASCOS TERRORISTAS BTFO

Strange we must tell people that. My Dad was 82nd Airborne. I knew he didn't have to tell me that.
When a country walks away from Jesus and the Supreme Court of the United States of America says its OK to kill a baby but not an Owl then shit if fucked up. We realized it as soon as we hit voting age and this is why we elected someone who is not a part of the Globalized Establishment.

I ask Democrats to please run Hillibeast again. I'll donate if you run her again! Hahahahahahaha! Hahahahahahaha! Hahahahahahaha!

money spent on the irrelevant

What's chorizo for mexicans is not the same as our chorizo, alfredo.

>Barcelona

that's not spain.

welp missy i'm sorry to say but now that you've outed yourself, we're gonna have to see them titties

This is gold. The left are going insane because of a fucking bus.

THIS is the kind of things that we should do. Just a simple ad, and the left will push it in the MSM for us.

The way I see it, the best arguments in favor of traditional understanding of sex and gender is that it is the best way for 99% of people to conduct themselves in the world so that they survive and thrive. Just because intersex people exist is not an argument to confuse impressionable young kids with this postmodern garbage. The modern left is anti-life.

God bless Spain.

> Spain
> white

Pick one, Spanish are technically Arabs.

thanks for the tip

God bless you, brother.

>it has literally 0 effect on your life

kids being bombarded with tranny propaganda can have absolutely devastating effects for their future if they fall for it

You should pay him a visit

I think it's speaking well of your city to have such advertisement and it speaks ill of the state of the world when such kind of advertisement is needed.

and British are technically poos nowdays. Enjoy your lifetime.

Stop giving them attention ffs

POO

10/10 if you weren't in spain i'd move there

Shut up you Catalonian loving swine

Niceee! I have been in Spain and their facial features are completely white. They just have too much sun.

You mean the English?

Scotland is 96%white

Not even mad

You must have been to the very north of Spain, anyone from Barcelona downwards looks Arabic.

Honestly I cant tell the Arabs and Spanish apart. There is nothing wrong with that, Arabs are good looking, but the fact that the Spanish insist theyre white is hilarious.

Who cares. If the eternal spaniard had been able to keep their dicks in their pants like the anglos did, then the whole of the western hemisphere would be a white wonderland. But no, you had to fuck the natives instead of killing them or cordoning them off, and now most of the western hemisphere is god damned monkeys.

>what does Sup Forums think

youtube.com/watch?v=PQvnZOR_oIk

I can't wait until rapefugees make Canada so awful rapefugees stop wanting to come here. I will probably have to leave Canada as a rapefugee first tho...

>like the anglos did

Southamerica was populated by millions, they had empires. English had a few tribes.

> I cant tell the Arabs and Spanish apart.

There are some spaniards that may be closer to arabs than to germans. But I can fully differentiate pic related with...

With this pic.

Personally I think that the common people should not be allowed to dictate what they will do with their lives and we should establish a ruling warrior-philosopher class

Wops, I forgot to tag you. See this

> raperefugees

The americans started this mess.

> Implying that the Mediterranean tanned look is beduin sandnigger.
Being Med doesn't mean being nonwhite.

I think this Arabic team is a better comparsion , Moroccans have a distinct look even compared to other Arabs.

Check these guys out.

/ourbus/?

Silva, Febregas , Busquets, Xavi , Arbeola all look Arab to me. Same goes for others like david Villa.

We found the Mexican.

There is no such thing as a med look, its people that mixed with Arabs and arent white. Italy, Greek, and Spanish are all mixed with Turks and Arabs

> Gender ideology harms children

You are either XY or XX ...

Sup Forums has done more to make transgirls sexually attractive than anyone else in social media. Would the average college age generally straight guys even know who Bailey J ,Sarina Valentina and Hazel Tucker are if not for Sup Forums? And now we have all fapped to Bailey J. or any of dozens of very hot and femme transgirls. You know you have .

How acceptable is dating a hot trans girl now? Assuming you are a straight guy reading this ,heres a question. You are in New York for the evening and you actually meet Bailey J or one of the other high profile transgirls..You are dancing and getting along great ,playing with her tits and ass when she hits you with this:In order to fuck her fine ass and mouth ,you must actually date her,introduce her to your close friends and take her around your hangouts.all the places where people know you.And they would all recognize her as a famous trannie.

So would you do it ?Date a famous recognizable transgirl? Im betting almost all straight guys here would.

Silva is half asian,fabregad definitely has some traits, arbeloa is mostly beard and david villa not at all

Castrillo Mata Judios its the true name.
They later changed it to Castrillo Mota de Judios.
Looks like someone didnt like the change.

I guess that 4 of them could pass as spaniards. Maybe we could say that 50% of Spain looks european and 50% looks more moorish.

I just don't like this divide and conquer, I think native europeans should be considered white, or at least honorary whites.

>There is no such thing as a med look

Here I can't agree with you. South europeans look almost the same now and 2000 years ago before this "mixture with Turks and Arabs". South europeans could be considered a subgroup of the white race.