Judge sentences 2 people convicted in Confederate flag confrontation

fox5atlanta.com/news/238410026-story

Monday morning, a judge sentenced Torres to 20 years in prison, with 13 to serve. Norton was sentenced to 15 years in prison, with six to serve.

“If you drive around town with a Confederate flag, yelling the 'N' word, you know how it’s going to be interpreted,” Judge William McClain said. “It’s inexplicable to me that you weren’t arrested by the police that day.

Other urls found in this thread:

fox5atlanta.com/news/238410026-story
nwgeorgia.bankozarks.com/how-beau-mcclain-went-from-courtroom-to-community-crusader/
gafaithinaction.com/aboutus/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I wonder if you consider the white judge to be a race traitor? Stupid, redneck whites getting what they deserve.

>It’s inexplicable to me that you weren’t arrested by the police that day.

Unless I'm misyaken, isn't it legal yo drive around with a confederate flag calling people niggers?

20 fucking years holy fuck

WHAT THE FUCK

You could always read the story and find out.

seems like it is.

We have reached Deutschland tier...

20 years for that? Did they start a fight or kill someone on top of that?

That's so fucked. What the fuck is his charge? Didn't we just have a fucking dindu chimpout with, like 0 arrest?

Even murderers don't get that much. What the fuck, America?

oder soll ich sagen dass wir haben bei Deutschland Stand ankommen.

What about 1st amendment?

I thought that americans have freedom of speech.

Seriously am I missing something here?

No physical altercation apparently but they threatened a birthday party after someone allegedly threw shit at their truck making them swerve and blow a tire.

they shouted mean words

they will now forever be dependent on the government

what the fuck

Wtf is this bullshit

very harsh sentence but I agree that these people are not very bright. But still this is a very harsh sentence for what amounts to people not being able to handle free speech and needing big daddy gubmint to put them in timeout.

>land of the free

>gang terrorism law

appeal the fuck out of that with a new judge.

Twenty years. For driving around yelling nigger.

Twenty. Fucking. Years.

When did we become Sweden?

>Jose Torres
Isn't that a beaner name?
really makes me think

>he people accused in the case said the confrontation started when someone at the party threw an object at one of the trucks, but the mother’s accusations and video of the incident were enough to charge two people, Kayla Norton and Jose Torres, with violating Georgia’s street-gang terrorism law.

Never mind. Get fucked white trash.

So 20 years for yelling at someone basically? Why was that allowed to happen? There has to be something more serious to this, I can't believe we'd even be at this point

And yet rapists, violent people and murderers get off with community service, lol.

>land of the free

Just read the story. Apparently these guys were going to a birthday party, and some neighbors of the party ( probably niggers ) started throwing shit at their trucks. The kids began to threaten to fight them or some shit and the dindu's filmed it. They were tried for gang violence.

Jesus Christ someone stop this fucking shit right the fuck now

New judge. Fucked up ruling.

20 years??? for something so small? what the fuck is wrong with that judge? this can't be real

>Judge William McClain
Is it a crypto kike-mick like ((((Bill Maher)))).

Going to a higher court, guaranteed, and the judge's comments will likely be in used as a first amendment suite.

I thought we lived in America. I thought we had freedom

The judge should be fired and imprisoned, sounds like a nigger monkey to me

Yes (((freedom)))

fucking rapists get less time then that. What a dumb fucking law

So driving around with confederate flags and yelling nigger is now a terrorist threat worthy of a 20 year sentence?

the fuck? better appeal that bullshit. i bet the coons that kidnapped and tortured the white dude won't get that long

If they threatened them that argument goes out the window. Even tho they threatened them and called them niggers that does not in any way justify 20 fucking years in prison. This can't be allowed.

Someone go out and protest this fucking horseshit

Enough with the memes this is totally fucked
Get out there and do something if you live nearby

>fox5atlanta.com/news/238410026-story
LOL white Americans getting arested on any pretext and thrown in jail for decades under Drumpf.

Say it with me - MADAME PRESIDENTE

Dont think i've seen a judge that needs to be tortured to death before.

He is irish, so he is worth less than a nigger

They didn't do it in some random public space, they picked a specific home that had a fucking child brithday party happening and dove there with a posse carrying confederate flags and shouting nigger at them. According to the article, anti-gang law was used to substantiate the prosecution.

The article isn't very detailed, but I assume they acted with premeditation to start a fight at that house while the family was minding their own business.

If a gang of niggers turned up to your daughter's birthday shouting kill whitey and starting a brawl you'd probably want them jailed too.

Yup, Jose Torres, typical whitename

In the fucking south no less.

This is what happens when you let the country become full of cucked liberals, say goodbye to free speech

That goes against the 1st Amendment in every sense of its meaning.

Black children already have a tough time living in America and face numerous obstacles that children of other races don't have to deal with. They don't need a bunch of racist asshats terrorizing them on top of that.

...black people drive around and call each other niggers, often moments before a gunfight, and they get like 5 year sentences.

And that's what I was missing. Thanks lad

yall niggers need to actually read the article. it says that they were charged with gang crime.

also, intimidating a family is not protected speech

>They didn't do it in some random public space, they picked a specific home that had a fucking child brithday party happening and dove there with a posse carrying confederate flags and shouting nigger at them.

Yes, but it's still protected -- or should be.

True...but the main difference is that I dislike niggers.

Maybe not for 20 years though.

it will be appealed

Murder is 10 years, childrape is 5 years, being a dick is 20

Judge is a SJW beta cuck.

nwgeorgia.bankozarks.com/how-beau-mcclain-went-from-courtroom-to-community-crusader/

>He had always been a churchgoer, but his volunteerism had been limited to serving on committees, not necessarily in the community. Katrina’s displaced population changed everything for him.

>The Judge says it was a “Holy Spirit moment, God telling me it was time to help the poor.”

>McClain’s ministry—Faith in Action—started simply enough: he went to Wal-Mart to purchase scads of water, snacks and underwear, of all items, for distribution to hurricane victims. From there, he gradually developed a deep and ongoing relationship with the community’s downtrodden.

from there...

gafaithinaction.com/aboutus/

^^^^ get a load of what I found

They'll be released on appeal. The is a cucked (((judge))) handing out punishment not in accordance with the law. Judge should be disbarred and recalled. Shameful miscarriage of justice. We need a gofundme to get these guys out on appeal.

Except if it ever made it to court then they'd be let go and the ACLU would donate $100000 to the family of niggers. Shit's getting fucking retarded, 20 years for that shit is criminal and unjustified. You could easily sue the state with that bullshit charge

who's this?

You're right. They should go back to Africa so they can live in a white free environment.

Niggers do it all the time but liberal mayors call the police response of and tell them to give them 'room to destroy'

Is the judge out of his goddamn mind?
Cops kill people and get nothing, but a person yells nigger and gets 20 years?

What kind of retarded society do we live in?

Give me a fucking break. This makes my blood boil. 13 fucking years?

well, can't argue against that tbqh

This is Sweden-Tier. Congrats, Americuck.

There's no way a gang of googles would get 20 years for doing that.

>pic related

>20 years, serving at least 13.

>The expression of a man who knows he's meeting Tyrone.

Then it's disorderly conduct and intimidation or some shit. 20 years is absurd.

She is russian, so balding or dead

Land of the kek

this juge must be punish

that dude aint even white.

torres

>kek

I really hope his family gets raped and tortured to death by a pack of niggers while he watches

>intimidating a family is not protected speech

Niggers do that shit all the fucking time and they get less time in jail. What about all those faggot protesters beating up random people and using racial slurs, not a single one of them was caught and tried. Shit is beyond fucking retarded and makes zero sense

Can we do something about this?

These ignorant redneck fucks don't look so obnoxious now. Bravo.

Fuck these embarrassments to America.

America, just do humanity a favor and fucking nuke yourself

what did you find? Spell it out for me real slow like, no big words please

Read the story in the link. They were threatening people with guns at a child's birthday party like a couple of niggers.

Okay how the fuck do you go about organizing a protest?

These people are being condemned to be raped for 20 years in prison over -it's fucking nothing- when Muslims in Europe get away with raping and killing kids.

When the fuck are we going to do some real political action? I know these fuckers want to provoke response so let's get fucking smart.

It is not in our interest. I am just as mad as anyone else but we need to pick our battles wisely user.

>Torrez
>redneck

DO YOU KNOW JESUS?

So why 15 to 20 years? That's at best worth a fine, not half your life in prison.

Memes.

>Americans complain about prisons being full
>incarcerate people for shit like this.

Only niggers have freedom of speech. we should go bust these guys out of prison and start lynching judges and teachers.

20 years???

He's an anti-white nog lover biblecuck with an obvious bias.

JUST

It'll be overturned on appeal.

You have a first amendment right to fly a confederate flag and call people niggers.

>I didn't even read the article and I'm mad!

Read the article. They were threatening people, and being dumbshits. OP is just being inflammatory

>nigger throws a rock at your truck because you were flying the confederate flag
>mean words were said
I really don't give a fuck right now if they were armed
get the fuck out and stay out

> you know how it’s going to be interpreted
What the fuck does that mean?
What other way can it be interpreted?
Americans I demand my language back!

This is not us-them stuff but why in the hell does performing a black panther parade halfway through the Superbowl get a free pass if someone is supposed to get 20 years for this shit?

If that is the only thing you got out of the article then you really need to evaluate your intelligence. Its bigger than that. The judge is an embarrassment to America, and what it stands for, and I'll give you a hint, it's not racism

Not approving what they did but the sentence seems rather harsh...

Lmao you never had freedom you fucking moron. America was never free.