Reminder Ukrainians are slaves, they like to kneel, even children

Reminder Ukrainians are slaves, they like to kneel, even children

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VdSHpJ5t0Vw
youtube.com/watch?v=OvzGzdXVprk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>ukranians

Stop posting made up bullshit before your ass gets stickied.

WHAT IN EVEN DID YOU MEET I THINK NO OK

fucking slave scum

Such a thing is not important, and I let you go, your mind is not what is important and why I did not listen to what you want, when you think this is not trying to pretend to listen to

Slavs and polacks have special gut microbes that let them take nourishment safely from animal and human waste. It is thought that during times of starvation, slavs would often pillage the frozen-over sewage pits of lords and dukes, providing powerful evolutionary selection.

I will do what you do do not need me, you will say the same, you will say the desire to go inside you meet me for fighting motherfucker

real Slaves

xD epic meme man !

Not as such even when and go in to

shut up Ahmed

WHAT YOU SAY I DID I DID NOT

kek

Behold, the truth of kek!

AHAHAHAHA

Pole fucker deserve what you get from Bandera.Best Ukraine

Even in old Soviet movies, kek

Reminder, the term slave comes from the word slav, they used to all be slaves.

You say it but you and I want to say why we do

Because we hate you

hello Muhammad

lol

A lot of kneeling going on in your country with all those Muslim fucks flooding in.
They kneel to Mecca while your women kneel for them.

Way to stand up to your politicians, user kraut. You let a fat sow ruin your country.

You are more proof that all great German men and forefathers died in war. You are the lineage of the weak and cucked who survived.

Very sad.

>WE ARE EUROPE NOW

Fuck you go back to Russia thats what Poland is really are I know clean toilets wipe with your hand not tissue

Hot desu

SHUT UP ABOUT UKRAINE

Go back to the sand dunes, sand nigger.

Reminder germans are cucks, they like to kneel, even children

Now I want a qt submissive Ukrainian wife

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Why does everyone bully Ukraine?

I'm taking a trip there to creampie desperate third world white qts.

Was I talk to you no I was not so go away do not pretend as if it is other than I were going from know not you where you coming from and when who does not know anything

youtube.com/watch?v=VdSHpJ5t0Vw

PROOF OF LIE so you and all who say that is same as you then you can go away

It's true.
Slaves to the Jews.

Dont waste your time with ukrop scum

We seriously need to ban all IPs from Sweden and Germanistan. They are corrupted by niggers and mudslims

If you will hear their anthem you will want to hang yourself.

EAT SHIT with your country which for the best part of the people of Poland need educated and Poland in all university graduates all force will go with Poland nations and Georgia, Belarus. the Soviet army, land, no matter season.

Learn english Ahmed because i cant understand shit of what are you spitting about

Holy kek

You say as do not know what is meant, not good, can see false claim

>which for the best part of the people of Poland need educated
>and Poland in all university graduates all force will go with Poland nations and Georgia, Belarus
You are using Google translate don't you?

Ukraine is weak

When you insult UKRAINE it like you not know even if as so not such and too not when you see not as go though not and too not to me as to then not like you next that they say to you make you think like you do

No, I do not speak as though I not know English when actually, yes I do

Stop with the translator pls

You write like an autist then

Why do not you act like it's not a problem, without which clearly, like I can not speak

I'm not saying something as close as what you say, as clearly as I can mean other than what you have in mind other things to consider as I say, like I did with autism if so after I could not be using the keyboard

Your mum weak in bed

okay, okay vatnik we get it

you need money from putin so you don't wake up with alcohol shakes in the morning

you know there's other ways to get money

''Ukrainians'' don't even exist. They were invented by Bolshevik Jews.There has never been any Ukrainians.

Says the Montenegrin

You Krautfags have been kneeling since 1933.

not a country

What does it all mean? Whom are they worshiping? Their govt is 100% kikes, wtf

what is this retarded meme? can Sup Forums stop throating russian dong for 5 seconds?

They have a point. Would you say that any country after Arab spring in it actually exists? Afghanistan exits? I wouldn't say so, RIP those countries

There was a documentary about ukraine that I've watched yesterday about one old woman running a foster home of like a dozen of half black children. In one scene there was a PE man shouting at children at school no older than 12 to run faster up and down a small hill because they're going to join nato and it was the moment I totally lost my sides. It was from 2012, family in black and white or something like that was the name.

Can you post a link?

Damn thats fucked up, they should make them play baseball atleast thats more fun then running up and down hills

Oтeбиc, cyкa.

Family.Portrait.in.Black.and.White.HDTV.x264.720p.AC3.MVGroup.org.mkv
3.1 GB

Nice resolution.
That's another scene I've found funny.

Thanks. I remember now. Saw a trailer on youtube. But didn't know it there was a movie.
youtube.com/watch?v=OvzGzdXVprk

Has Anyone Really Been Far Even as Decided to Use Even Go Want to do Look More Like?

Finally one of you fucks show up, we could have used you in the butthurt belt thread earlier today.

Green text us through your typical day lad. Like from the time you wake up to the end of the day.

>they like to kneel, even children
That used to be standard in the Christian world, what is your point?

>I'm taking a trip there to creampie desperate third world white qts.>>Anonymous (ID: cxdel6+C)
>02/27/17(Mon)18:45:28 No.114565836

Rap it up before you dip it, the third world bit is true when it comes to STD's

Found the russian rape baby