Syria General /sg/ - ASSAD THE DESTRUCTOR EDITION!

>Everything you need to know
syriagenerals.wordpress.com/
>YouTube
youtube.com/channel/UCSelGrgxKyKFrugrfns3FBA/
>Twitter
twitter.com/SyriaGeneral

>SOUTHFRONT Feb27
youtu.be/AeAANXgMd20

>Newest Interviews with Assad
youtu.be/MlrpvKNl9D8
youtu.be/IZNbw52fYsE

PERMANENT MAPS
>Livemap
globaleventmap.org
>hohol livemap
syria.liveuamap.com/
>Military map
militarymaps.info/
>Syria conflict map
cartercenter.org/syria-conflict-map/

>Fan maps
twitter.com/syria_protector
twitter.com/PetoLucem
twitter.com/miladvisor
twitter.com/a7_mirza
twitter.com/hamza_780
edmaps.com
syriancivilwarmap.com

RECENT MAPS
>E Aleppo Feb27
i.imgur.com/csBhPyK.jpg
Palmyra Feb27
i.imgur.com/mp2Pe4c.jpg
>Mosul Feb27
i.imgur.com/2pRw8mc.jpg
>Raqqa Feb23
i.imgur.com/crecWtA.jpg
>W Aleppo Feb23
i.imgur.com/K7bKmQp.jpg
>DeZ Feb23
i.imgur.com/NqoTYa2.jpg
>W Daraa Feb22
i.imgur.com/6D4FAVY.jpg

Developments Feb27
>3km to Palmyra, SAA establish fire control over Palmyra city
>SAA REACH KURDISH YPG FRONTLINE IN ALEPPO PROVINCE, CUTS OFF TURKISH FORCES FROM CENTRAL SYRIA
>SAA storms Rashideen district SW of Aleppo
>Coalition airstrikes endanger Tabqa dam in N Syria as rockets hit bulding 100m away
>Armed ISIS drone attacks Russian Army convoy in Deir Ezzor
>Israeli hospitals demand funds to continue treating Syrians
>Israel assaults Gaza Strip with several airstrikes
>Mosul’s Josaq district liberated by Iraqi forces
>PMU develop radio jammers to down ISIS drones
>Top Saudi-backed commander killed in western Yemen

Previous bread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7--uBwDcN1o
english.aawsat.com/2017/01/article55366551/syria-surfacing-haiat-tahrir-al-sham-threatens-truce
youtube.com/watch?v=jFi2ZM_7FnM
youtube.com/watch?v=by8qIAMLNp4
youtube.com/watch?v=XMYRVJEWb5Q
youtube.com/watch?v=7u30QJcdDEk
youtube.com/watch?v=Zy3xevTbmx8
youtube.com/watch?v=NONg06Pf0v8
twitter.com/CJTFOIR/status/835846627386671105
youtube.com/watch?v=Zhrqw4e2YlQ
twitter.com/tomfeneux/status/836361191610019840
mobile.almasdarnews.com/article/thousands-kurdish-troops-arrive-iraq-spearhead-deir-ezzor-offensive/
sana.sy/en/?p=101035
sputniknews.com/military/201702271051091162-russia-sends-frigate-syrian-shores/
twitter.com/Syriasonline/status/836367614297391104
friendsofsyria.wordpress.com/2017/02/27/syrian-army-neutralises-turkish-backed-troops-near-al-bab/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

FIRST FOR FUCK THE JEWS AND THEIR BURGER ALLIES

How much should we be worried about Tahrir Al-Sham?

They have more men than ISIS at the moment, they're better armed and have better ties with other rebel groups.

This war isn't going to end within the decade.

>They have more men than ISIS at the moment,
Source?

علي بركات!!
youtube.com/watch?v=7--uBwDcN1o

I didn't know.
Be interesting to see how deir hafr turns out in the medium turn.

Did Homsi dead?!?

>people who say "erdog doesnt have endgame" cant see this reality for some reason and keep asking the same question over and over again. i am really tired of answering every time tbqh.
Yes, although its hard to understand if you aren't really researching properly. Most westerns fall for the SDF are the good guys meme, and that YPG is not the same as PKK meme. While they are not literally the same, YPG are affiliated to PKK, so its obvious they will let them operate within their territory (they already do), which is really bad for Turkey. Weather you support YPG or not, Turkey has a good reason to want them gone.

Theyre still at odds with Ahrar al-Sham I guess

If were lucky it will evolve into clashes
...if were unlucky they form an official alliance somehow.

Time will tell but for now Idlib fronts are inactive.

God damn I hope fucking not.
The bombing took place in his district and scored 35 dead...
Don't think about this, I'm easy to distinguish cause of Cateposting & (I think) only Polish Arabic speaker.

faggots, assad commits suicide

Reminder that Hezbollah are no different from ISIS terrorists, and if you support them you should have a frank discussion with yourself.

also, anyone have some
>Free
>Syrian
>Army
memes?

i read in a danish government report that about 30-35% of YPG fighters are from PKK. there are also some testimonies and interviews of YPG fighters in which they basically say;

>if we are in turkey we are pkk
>if we are in syria we are ypg
>if we are in iran we are pjak

etc. etc.

No, he was here yesterday or the day before.

19 miles to the water treatment plant. How fast can they close that distance?

>The bombing took place in his district and scored 35 dead...
He posted yesterday. He was complaining because no one asked for him after the bomb.

>Hezbollah are no different from ISIS terrorists
Nigga shut up. They welcome Christians to fight the Jews; something ISIS has never and will never undertake.

They apparently have 31,000 men.

english.aawsat.com/2017/01/article55366551/syria-surfacing-haiat-tahrir-al-sham-threatens-truce

ISIS are hovering around 20-25,000 I believe.

>SAA gains
>in my lifetime

is this real life?

علي بركات لطمية - بو الفضل نحنا جنودك :^)

Wew, good to know, I'm too much into work these days and I can only do almkhabarat nighshifts :^(
Shame, shame I had a lot of questions for him.

If they form an alliance with Ahrar al-Sham, we're looking at something like 60,000 fighters. Thats going to require some real Russian intervention to reclaim Idlib.

>If we are in Turkey we are Turkish
>If we are in Germany we are Turkish
>If we are under fridge we are Turkish

i havent looked at the war in a while. why does it look like the government has lost ground everywhere except Aleppo? i thought they were making gains and doing well in the last year.

It's fucking Idlib, man. It's a turkey shoot. They don't even have anywhere to hide.

THE LONG DICK OF ASSAD
youtube.com/watch?v=jFi2ZM_7FnM

>american flag defending Hez-ebola

Really activates my almonds. when did you immigrate, mudsair .

>being a part of nationality and a terrorist organization is the same thing
really bad comparion there famalam, where did you learn your logic from?

I'm not reading terrorist letters

Ja też nie czytam po terrorystowemu sklepowy zasrańcu:^)

You're alright, leaf.

He was online yesterday? When? I checked pretty much every thread, but went to bed at 3AM.
Well, good to know he's not ded

DANK TRACKS INCOMING

youtube.com/watch?v=by8qIAMLNp4
youtube.com/watch?v=XMYRVJEWb5Q

There are a number of urban centres, plus they're going to have at least another year to fortify and plan.

I sincerely believe they are the biggest threat in the region now. It's not apparent right now, but they're building up manpower and forging ties with local communities.

Which one would you chose to be played on your funeral?
>youtube.com/watch?v=7u30QJcdDEk
>youtube.com/watch?v=Zy3xevTbmx8
>youtube.com/watch?v=NONg06Pf0v8
Amerisharts opinions discarded obviously.

i remember lesson

ALSO NEWS
===========

PurpleOlive @PurpleOlive2 3m3 minutes ago

PurpleOlive Retweeted U.S. Central Command

With the rise of IS bomb-dropping drones, US airstrikes are now specifically going after their UAV staging areas in Mosul

PurpleOlive added,
U.S. Central CommandVerified account @CENTCOM
On Feb. 25, @CJTFOIR struck #ISIS #UAV staging area in support of #Iraqi Forces near #Mosul #DefeatDaesh twitter.com/CJTFOIR/status/835846627386671105
0 replies 0 retweets 0 likes
SyrianMilitaryCap. @SyrianMilitary 8m8 minutes ago

Exclusive: about an hour ago #SyAAF stroke with guided bombs a terrorist underground post in #AlQabun #Damascus killing most of them.
PurpleOlive Retweeted
Qalaat Al Mudiq @QalaatAlMudiq 2h2 hours ago

NW #Daraa: Southern Front artillery suppressed a firing position used by Jaish Khalid Ibn Walid on Tell Ashtarah, via @ruffthecrimedog.

video>nice strike pity about the players

And last but not least

QASSEM
A
S
S
E
M

youtube.com/watch?v=Zhrqw4e2YlQ

I wouldn't doubt that number. In the Kobani battle I remember that hundreds of kurd fighters from Turkey (probably PKK guys) wanted to cross the border and fight against ISIS, but Turkey didn't allow it. All those guys are probably fighting on Syria right now.

Tom Feneux @tomfeneux 14m14 minutes ago

How to prevent the cows smuggling between the Libyan and Egyptian border ?

Video

twitter.com/tomfeneux/status/836361191610019840

It's what american cowboys would do, if they were really american

Funny to think there's only 19 years difference between us.
You're cool deep, no homo.

mobile.almasdarnews.com/article/thousands-kurdish-troops-arrive-iraq-spearhead-deir-ezzor-offensive/
Al masdar smoking crack again

They have a lot of men concentrated on a single location then. I wasn't aware of this. About ISIS men, I remember reports that they are 50,000 though (at least last year), but maybe half of them were killed/remain in mosul.

Or saturday, I'm not sure. But he was here, you can probably search in the archive if you filter by syrian flag.

>The army consisted of a mixture of Peshmerga and YPG fighters that had finished operations across the border where the Iraqi Army has won the upper hand in the battle for Mosul.

Maybe in the beginning, but the YPG recruited heavily in Syria.
Many PKK members are from Syria, too. Assad sent them over the border in the past.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEE GOD FUCKING DAMN NO ELECTRICITY FOR TWO FUCKING DAYS

Ta. I feel the same.

General Tweets
----------------------

angela kay street Retweeted
A.J @aj_observations 9h9 hours ago

Honestly, you'd have to be the dumbest person on earth to believe that the #WhiteHelmets are a genuine rescue squad. They are jihadists!
6 replies 91 retweets 136 likes
Syriaonline @Syriasonline 5m5 minutes ago

A source close to delegation of Syrian Arab republic denies reports about suspending talks with de Mistura sana.sy/en/?p=101035 #Syria

May you be killed inshallah.

What the fuck is Israel doing to Gaza this time? Any reason? What have been the effects of this attack?

sup damascus.

Syriaonline @Syriasonline 3m3 minutes ago

Russia Sends Its Cutting-Edge Frigate to Syrian Shores (VIDEO): sputniknews.com/military/201702271051091162-russia-sends-frigate-syrian-shores/ … via @SputnikInt #Syria

twitter.com/Syriasonline/status/836367614297391104

sputniknews.com/military/201702271051091162-russia-sends-frigate-syrian-shores/

Sup homie
You have the previlige of my companionship for the next fifteen minutes before we get another blackout. Use these minutes wisely.

So how do you have internet, bro?

rocket attacks.
5 civs dead

You need one of those dynamo bikes, so you can power your shitposting machine yourself.

Electricity just went up again. I have 15 minutes before it goes out again.

Were they provoked at all or just being jews?

stay safe.

Any idea why it's out so oftem right now?

O shit I could then shitpost and burn calories. Thanks for the suggestion bro.

Isis blew the gas fields remember?

Thanks bruh

Didn't that happen like more than two weeks ago? Seems like the situation got even worse in the last few days though.
Is there any chance on it getting better anytime soon? I just want to be comfy shitposting with you guys again

>Isis blew the gas fields remember?
Kurwaaa I hope they can fix it soon like they did with the water, are there blackouts only in damascus or also in othe parts of the country?

rocket attacks, not sure if from strip or the ones from sinai the other day

Idk desu. Some people said it had something to do with the operation in the qaboun district near east ghoutta but that doesn't seem to be the case.
Idk maybe they've just ran out of gas. We used to get a lot of these 24 hours blackout at the beginning of the war so we I'm actually kinda used to it by now.

Seem like only Damascus.

>What have been the effects of this attack?
Doesn't matter. Civilian deaths are free of charge.
The cause of the attack though was provoking Lebanese Hezbollah & Harakat al-Nujaba into more offensive measures after the rather silly declaration of SAA commander.
Just try to not die so we can meet one day pls

Whenever it's dark I think of homsi to keep myself strong so don't worry about me dying

what goes on here?

Keep safe bro

Ty pham

Ivan Sidorenko @IvanSidorenko1 7m7 minutes ago

#Syria #Damascus #Qaboun Syrian Reporter "Second field Hospital used by Nusra in AL Qaboun is turned to dust"

Haykal Bafana Retweeted
Samuel OakfordVerified account @samueloakford 5m5 minutes ago

The Pentagon now does not dispute that 25 civilians - including children - were killed in Yemen raid order by Trump.
1 reply 10 retweets 1 like
Ivan Sidorenko @IvanSidorenko1 4m4 minutes ago

#Syria #Damascus #Qaboun #SAA #SyrianArmy 4th Division Al Ghayath Troops took control of multiple Areas including many tunnels today.

Ivan Sidorenko @IvanSidorenko1
#Syria #Aleppo #EasternAleppo Air Force Intelligence Officer Says No Way for #EuphratesShield To Escape All ways have been blocked. #SAA
Syriaonline @Syriasonline 12m12 minutes ago

Syrian Army neutralises Turkish-backed troops near Al-Bab friendsofsyria.wordpress.com/2017/02/27/syrian-army-neutralises-turkish-backed-troops-near-al-bab/ … via @realfriendsyria #Syria
Ivan Sidorenko Retweeted
Yörük IşıkVerified account @YorukIsik 18h18 hours ago

#BMФ #ЧФ BSF Ropucha LSTM Tsezar Kunikov 158 returns from its 2nd #Syria deployment in 2017, transits Bosphorus in fog towards the Black Sea

brave mujahideen prepared to kill or achieve Shahada trying

I've seen anons posting about him being alright, but I'm not really sure, because there were 2 attacks with vehicles (?) and confirmed more than 35 dead, all in south east districts..

Alright gentlemen it's been an honor to shitpost with you. I'm going to be crying myself to sleep in utter darkness in the next five minutes.
Stay safe guys.

God damn, hope it gets better soon.
btw. damascus suburbs or damascus thirsty?

Suburbs

Nah he's fine

Ah, thought so. Dunno if it's in any way interesting to you, but thirsty is up and well, got to work a lot recently though

Why is ISIS retarded wasting resources to defend every third rate village in the desert and being BTFO on all fronts instead of concentrating on one or two fronts against either K*rds or Iraq BTFO one of them completely and focus on the rest giving up useless territory

Alright bye

Anyway got to do some proging. be back laterz

Your location seems pretty safe, but when Yarmouk IS niggers bombed Dimas I was as concerned as UNSC really, these bombings happen in upredictable places.

bless

WHAT DOES THIS MEAN?

WHATS DOES THIS MEAN ?

#Syria #Homs #EasternHoms #ToPalmyra #Palmyra #To_Palmyra Syrian Reporter : To Palmyra "And huge Iranian maneuvers that will shake the world

#Syria #Homs #EasternHoms #ToPalmyra #Palmyra #To_Palmyra Syrian Reporter : To Palmyra "And huge Iranian maneuvers that will shake the world

if kek allows with the numbers i will be the new caliphate of ahrar al sham

Iran has tech to create artificial earthquakes ?

>tfw you won't ever score a damascus qt

He has to be man. He just has to. Are there lists of the names of the deaths? Know his name, so I can look for it.

What habbens next? Palmyra will be retaken soon obviously. Ghouta pocket eliminated? Daraa? Imo SAA should push south from the al-Bab area, take Dayr Hafir and establish a shortened frontline between the two lakes first. ISIS seems to be in disarray atm.

I'm so fuckin embarrassed we let this happen. All the foreign intel saw it coming. Its like we just fuckin sat back and let it happen so U.S and Russia could now use Syria as a live fire testing range and a bunch of defense suppliers could beef up their accounts. Maybe we need a Jihad against ourselves.

I can't wait until the next rebel LARP video gets posted so I can spend hours looking for their location only to get scooped by a brazilian or pole.

+1

That's awesome

>qt

Easy.