Alright Sup Forums, give me ONE (1) reason to vote Republican

Alright Sup Forums, give me ONE (1) reason to vote Republican.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fdTihf2_GGM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

URANIUM!!!!

They seem to either like or have no hostile intentions towards white people.

Democrats would win.

>Focused on the now instead of the future.

>Focused on strong immigration policies (legal immigrants are good!! Illegal is bad! bad democrats)

>focused on businesses

>focused on cutting regulations from over regulated government

>Not racist

>Veteran support

> Empowering states with decisions instead of taxing the whole america and leaving it federal BS

I'm going to be alive for another 50 or so years so I kind of care about the future

>Focused on strong immigration policies (legal immigrants are good!! Illegal is bad! bad democrats)
The immigration system sucks because if you want to migrate legally you have to wait in like for 20 years

>focused on businesses
I'm not a business owner

Does not affect my life in the slightest, if anything now big corps are gonna fuck me in the ass

>Not racist
Not true

>Veteran support
Not a veteran

> Empowering states with decisions instead of taxing the whole america and leaving it federal BS
Not true

For now, they are the closest thing to sanity. Until we can get a truly nationalist party that can hold seats and such they are the next best thing.

You can't you're a fucking leaf.

>leaf

Not an argument

we freed you from slavery

All of those non-arguments.

Lower federal taxes.

Why would Americans care what you think?

Canadians can't legally vote in our system, therefor the need to convince you is unnecessary.
especially since our most important election is already over.

youtube.com/watch?v=fdTihf2_GGM

They are less bad then the Democrats

Embarrassing

This desu

>I'm going to be alive for another 50 or so years so I kind of care about the future
OK sure.

>The immigration system sucks because if you want to migrate legally you have to wait in like for 20 years
All your other arguments are "this does not affect me" so why does this one matter to you?

>focused on businesses
>I'm not a business owner
The average middle class citizen is putting away money in some type of retirement account which is directly linked to the performance of the stock market.

>Does not affect my life in the slightest, if anything now big corps are gonna fuck me in the ass
Less regulations = less overhead, allowing government to lower federal taxs, so more money in the average middle class citizen's pocket.

>Not racist
>Not true
Nice argument.

>Veteran support
>Not a veteran
See #2.

>Not true
Even if all Republicans are not consistent with this, they generally won't ADD more federal programs, whereas the Democrats look for any means to increase gibs/federal spending.

what's that?

They're not Democrats.

>ever being anything but an independent

i can't even fathom being a mindless drone to a pre-determined set of ideals. what's it like actually wanting to be that, OP?

Its not democrat

We have memes.

"this doesn't personally affect me so it's fine"
kys

I'm not middle class

Well I gave the Trump fans on this board a chance to change your mind but all I get is called a leaf and told to kill myself.

If you're sucking on the government's tit in order to survive, then yes, you should not vote Republican, but don't act surprised when the middle class does.

Republicans have no agenda outside of "Fuck you, I've got mine!"