Not gonna lie, former Swadian vassal here. This is fucking hilarious watching Harlaus crash and burn...

Not gonna lie, former Swadian vassal here. This is fucking hilarious watching Harlaus crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get all the butter.

Other urls found in this thread:

e3expo.com/show-info/3198/e3-2017-participating-companies/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Away with you, foul beggar.

What's Sup Forumss preferred battle line up?

charge of a thousand swadian knights

OK I'm not looking for the OP Mary Sue answer

>1017
>Not having Swadian Knights

LESS TALKING MORE RAIDING

MB2 when???

Some violent vagabond keeps entering into my castle and speaking to my daughter while I am out on campaign!

I have no idea how he manages to bypass my guards, I suspect my daughter's helper assists him.

I wish for her to marry a man with legitimate holdings, not this thief of rightfully bequeathed property. I fear she will run off and marry him, then the whole of Calradia will look upon me and announce: Cuck! KEK!

mamlukes on top of mamlukes
cuz they fuck shit up even without a horse

100% Rhodok crossbows. Nothing else.

this

when will bannerlord come out ffs

I WILL DRINK FROM YOUR SKULL

But I go half and half huscarls and sharpshooters. It can easy siege a castle and counters cavalry. But just go swadians

what do you want

super advanced tactics like infantry in front of a hill with archers on it flanked by cavalry?

Jej

LOL he fell for the rhodok meme.
They can't take out waddling Swadian knights 20m infront of their caste wall

>mfw i hate turks and Mount&Blade is a turkish game

A-are turks, dare i even say it, /our guys/?

*sniff*

If you kill the Swadian knights, they win.

>.t varg

We have no idea.

Friend of a friend works at Taleworlds, all he said was "We're working on it."

Gas the Rhodoks, feudal war now!

>t. Khergit skirmisher

he's from britain though

Nord Hurscals are the best all around unit and rape armies up and down.

Prove me wrong.

It's almost harvesting season!

ginger and blue-eyed?

Wow, all the turks in germany look like pic related.

>Get quest
>It's in a kingdom across the map

Is there a warp travel function in this game? Because holy shit

Nords are best

ma nigga

>He doesn't know about ctrl-space
What a fucking pleb.

if you wanna use cheats then yeah

Bigger distance = more money

>implying my 100% pure Swadian breed knights wouldn't fuck you nords up any day

Ctrl + Space speeds up the game

away with you vile beggar

Rhodok sharpshooters with sergeants in front of them.

>Stands in water
What are your shitty horses going to do now?

I really wish war was still like this sometimes desu

NORDS YES

IT'S ALMOST HARVESTING SEASON

Stop drinking from skulls.

>smallest battle size
>solo the whole army

>Siege castle
>Get brutally raped by Rhodoks

I'd go with the crossbow guys.

FACT: Nords get fucked by Rhodok Sergeants and any form of armored cavalry.

Stop using Swadian Knights

REMEMBER THE ALAMO

THAT'S A NICE HEAD YOU HAVE ON YOUR SHOULDERS

I saw King Harlaus at a marketplace in Praven's siege yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for portraits or anything.

He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”

I was taken aback, and all I could say was “feast?” but he kept cutting me off and going “feast? feast? feast?” and pretending to eat in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him burp as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen butter bags in his hands without paying.

The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “My Lord, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be hungry and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.

When she took one of the bags and started sealing it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to seal them each individually “to prevent any culinary infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she sealed each bag and put them in a bigger bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by burping really loudly.

>Be me
> Persistent World roleplay server serf riot
> The lord has added 5 more denars to use the fields for our wheat
> We grab everything we had to fight
> We remember the only noble that stood up for us and died
> I am charging against xbow fire with a broom
> For red we die

Kek'd. I can't wait until 2050 when Bannerlord comes out.

Plz have a co-up campaign option + a Nap wars mod DLC on release.

It'd be cool if they'd add an effect of people just trying to escape and getting killed by Cavalry which happened at the Battle of Alamo

reminder that taleworlds will be at E3

e3expo.com/show-info/3198/e3-2017-participating-companies/

I think they have in the base game tho?

I remember seeing units fleeing and hunting them down on the battle map

>implying you peasants are usefull anywhere else than the castle wall
>implying they still stand a chance against swadian knights

QUICK

NAME TGE BEST MOD

ad1257
you can legit start a crusade
deus vult

kek

kek

take your pick

L'Aigle

What in Ragnar’s name did you just fucking say about me, you little Swadian? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Sargoth Axe Throwing Academy. I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Swadian land and I have over 300 confirmed rapes. I am trained in pillaging and I am the top axe thrower in the king’s shieldwall. You are nothing to me but just another peasant. I will murder you with savagery the likes of which has never been seen before on Calradia, mark my fucking runes. You think you can get away with saying shit like that to me over the internet? Think again, Swadian. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of Huscarls across Calradia and your fiefs are being scouted right now so you’d better prepare for the storm, peasant. The storm that wipes out your pathetic little thing your call your kingdom. You’re fucking dead, horse-user. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over 700 hundred ways and that’s just with my beard. Not only am I extensively trained in facial combat, but I have access to the entire Nord armory and I will use it to it’s full extent to wipe your miserable arse off of Calradia, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you. Maybe you would have held your fucking tongue, but you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot! I will shit throwing weapons all over you and you will drown in them. You are fucking dead, kiddo. I will drink from your skull!

I got Viking Conquest a while ago, and I can't go back to the base game unless it's multiplayer, everything about VC is just so much polished than the base game. Plus forming Ireland and taking over England feels pretty damn good.

I laughed

Floris
It's where the whole butter meme came from

The semi-racist Zulu mod where you can fight shit ton of Zulu AI. Who are fast as shit. You can play as a Dutch Afrikaner, native zulu helping, and the British. Fucking based. Few people play it tho.

The Nap wars dlc is probably the best one.

>tfw supposed to earn 160k
>tfw loose 150k because of bad accountant
why is this a thing?

Nord wymin are made for BIG SWADIAN COCK you nord cuck

did someone say zulu

It's almost a harvesting season!

Swadians like watching their wives getting fucked by horses.

Brytenwalda
Rome At War
VikingR

And so many others...

You're joking I hope. VC is an unpolished mess that's worse than mods from pre-warband m&b.

>t. khergit roach

anyone else liked viking conquest? I sure as fuck did

it was terrible on release, but it's much better now

you got that right

10% heroes
10% vaegir marksmen
30% nord huscarls
25% swadian knights
25% sword sisters

i know you can easily manage with just the knights, but that's no fun.

usually archers on a hill and a cavalry force that follows me to attack the enemy's rear

>Swadicucks

That's exactly how With Fire & Sword was

>play m&b
>get addicted to it
>start playing crpg mod
>turboautist.exe engaged
>go back to base game
>it's not even challenging anymore, my blocks and parries are automatic like a machine
>i can solo an entire army with a fucking meat cleaver

>Suddenly want to play Mount and Blade

Fuck you Sup Forums i already have too much degeneracy to indulge in right now.

>Nordic infantry
>swadian knights
>vaegir archers
>rhodok crossbowmen
>sarranig mamluks
Fucking khergits are worthless

>tfw it took you years to realize how to parry

Wait... You can parry?

You'll get nothing but steel

I've never had any issues with it, I got the Reforged edition, and worked perfectly. I did hear it was horrible on release though. I'd suggest everyone to get it, got me back into M&B when I had started to play CK2 more.

I only learned what parrying was when I moved to Napoleonic Wars, don't feel too bad.

Much harder than the base game. Kind of stopped halfway through. Should get back to it once.

Only in vanilla because AI is totally stupid for horse archery, with AI mods though khergits will fuck any army.

>play Swadians
>get tired of facerolling the entire game
>play rhodoks
>get tired of getting facerolled because your faggot crossbowmen can't hit anything

I enjoyed the fuck out of it

I should add, don't expect to do amazing at Viking Conquest really quickly, unless you mess around with experience in the code. You're not going to be leveling your peasant up to a Noble anytime soon. It takes months if you don't heavily invest in training. It's much harder than the base game, and will fuck you in the ass multiple times until you get that army and ship.

>Swadians
>Not Nord x Rhodok frontline backed by Vaegir Archers

You ever notice how sometimes looters with weapons that can't block seem to block your attacks?

If you swing up or thrust against a high swing or thrust, and you launch your attack when they are about halfway done with yours (their weapon has begun moving toward you), you'll parry their attack. You can also do it with opposing horitoztal swings. If he swings right, you swing left - your weapons will be on the same side.

hey guys is that a rhodok sharpsho-