DRUMPF CONFIRMED PSYCHIC

Other urls found in this thread:

expressen.se/kvallsposten/mordforsok-med-granat--en-person-skadades/
zerohedge.com/news/2017-02-22/martin-schultz-wants-give-refugees-right-vote-german-election
nordfront.se/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_grenade_attacks_in_Sweden
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>sees a kettle on the stove
>say the kettles whistling
>mate say no its not
>kettle whistles
Must be psychic huh

So what? It's their culture you shitlord. They should be happy yhey have such a diverse cast of brownies.

he's a time traveler, he just mistook the dates

can someone edit this to say blown up instead of raped?

>tfw born in Malmö
>But family GTFO of that place before I was even 2 years old

I sure hope you guys don't live, study or work anywhere near there.

This was merely an Explosive Emergency.

RELIGION OF PEACE

Its not an exact science. In another timeline this happened a week ago, in another 2 days from now.

pre good analogy tbqhwyfamalamamalmalmalmalmlamla

N-no source.

Jesus, if that's not some kind of sarcasm then I hope he personally gets fucked in the mouth. Cuck

It's almost like he has access to more information than CNN as the President of the United States and isn't just a liar

SAUCE?

Fake News, Op. This is because the Swedish Government expanded the legal definition of explosion

It wasnt a grenade it was kids playing with fireworks you racists.

I saw Donald Trump at a grocery store in Sweden yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for proof that Sweden is a big fat mess or anything.

He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”

I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like eighty-eight Milky Ways in his hands without paying.

The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Mr President, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.

When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by saying "Wrong!" really loudly.

>Sweden BTFO
>Sweden BTFO
>Sweden BTFO
>Sweden BTFO
>Sweden BTFO

actually kek'd

yes everyone knows that sweden now considers things like fireworks and loud sneezes "grenade explosions"

straight up

This is going to continue to happen on a daily basis and liberals will continue to dig in their heels and insist Islam is peaceful. The scary thing is there will never be a time where leftists come to the conclusion that Islam is a dangerous, disgusting religion. They are tolerant of a religion that wants them dead.

Come on you don't know need to be psychic to know that Muslims from the 3rd world are going to blow shit up

>Rocked by explosion
This is clearly in reference to the explosion of diversity
>police deploy bomb squad
This is in reference to how cool diversity is, police deploy their "bomb squad" when Peak Diversity hits to show everyone that diversity is the bomb.
Anyways, god bless sweden diversity is our strength

Ayy

Wasn't PJW or someone like that banging on about explosions going off all the time in malmo the other day? I don't really listen all that closely.

Then again we've been playing the Sweden vs. Germany game for so long now I really only notice when it gets too quiet.

If you can take advice from a burger (que >60%), take this user: never celebrate white flight.

It doesn't solve the (((problem))). A once fine place is orked. And it will be almost impossible to salvage it at this point. Rather, in a metapolitical sense, literally fight if you have to, to preserve what white areas are left.

America is a big place, and we let once great cities go that route, and said "wew, lad. Sure glad I got out of there in time". But the ork races just kept spreading, and spreading, until the land was made perpetually degenerate (they even ruin the water systems, basic civic shit gets eternally btfo somehow).

I'm just warning you user, Sweden is not beyond repair. Not at all. White flight is nothing to celebrate, and you bros must fight to contain the ork races to Malmo and wherever else they have spread. Fight the immigration officials and globalist shills at a local level. Subdue them and then let the low-t hipsters gentrify the area if possible.

This is all because of Trump's rhetoric, he caused this by inciting the violence with his words. Sweden was perfectly safe before he lied about attacks there. We seriously can't let him get the nuclear codes.

True, leftists are just anti-psychic.

>grenade attack
oh wait fuck that was it
reports of grenades

gj Sweden! Glad you found those grenades!

I will never hate this copypasta

Is it confirmed the religion of peace? I need confirmation before spreading this like wildfire.

>inb4 it's a gas leak
>inb4 the knowledge bomb cunt comes in saying ahaha see it's terrorism

Good.

False flag.

>a jew farted into a lighter

tom pool got blown up. press f

Source? Haven't seen anything about this in the news.

expressen.se/kvallsposten/mordforsok-med-granat--en-person-skadades/

Tim Pool already proved it's safe there.

What happened with that lefty reporter that Paul Watson double dog dared to go to Malmo.
What does he make of this?

It's just a hand grenade...
Just calm down people

>We didn't see anything, we were there with big cameras and lots of people and we didn't hear an explosion

t. Tim Pool

Well wait a minute though. Don't all these economic refugees have the latest iPhone?

How come they aren't video taping the explosions and uploading them to the buttcloud for shits and giggles?

Why would the Swedish people ever do such a thing? Sounds like they should be culturally enriched some more. Diversity is strength.

>It's just a hand grenade

wut

Those Swedes, man. You wouldn't think it but they're always chucking grenades at you.

They can't help their viking blood.

It feels so good to be winning

Livestreaming all your crimes seems to be an american nog phenomenon

>Nothing to see here goy!!!

zerohedge.com/news/2017-02-22/martin-schultz-wants-give-refugees-right-vote-german-election

The Finnish nogs did it that time when they stole and sexually abused somebody's frickin farm cat.

lol wut? didn't hear about that one.
and as I think about it there's some livestreamed rape coming out of Sweden every day now, so I guess it's not an USnog phenomenon after all.

Please more. I wouldn't wish Sweden ill, but it seems their media and government will only abandon brainwashing of gullible and virtue signalling if people will have severely enough and for them to get there, some serious, big scale riots and assaults have to be commenced around the nation.

If not the fact my conscience wouldn't let me rest, I'd probably already go with some psyops to taunt muslims with some sort of "Allah is a weak, shitty god - you're here for so many years and you've made no serious, organised assault to take the country!".

It's kinda crap that it will have to get likely much worse for Sweden before they'll be able to make it get better.

Inb4 "this article is unavailable" for Swedes

>ork

>it is more important to show American English is different to English English
>than save America itself

Virtue-signalling on /dol/ errybody

They're practically harmless unless you're standing unprotected really close, an exploding tire on a truck is just as dangerous. I don't get why people get their panties in a bunch when it's just a friggin grenade. You can buy them on the street on Möllevångstorget, lots of people buy them and use them as fireworks etc.

lmfao cuck deleted his account

numeric coincidence confirms msmedia spin

That's a warhammer reference, you knob.

Its nothing goy now go jerk off to anime

You can buy grenades in Sweden on the street???

>it's just a hand grenade
SWEDEN, YES!

That copypasta will never not be funny

Yet they mock us for not disarming our populace... Cuh-coooold REEEEE

I dreamt that a young girl stabbed me with a poison needle filled with a light-pink fluid

what did kek mean by this?

>just a grenade

Funny how there hasn't been any grenade attacks in Norway since 1945, yet your attitude is "just a grenade".

nordfront.se/
If you have any spine and balls, you should organize yourself, spread info about wyas to organize yourself with your friends and get back. Before Malmo will become just another islamic shithole it's already very close to becoming.

I summon kek to feed on Swedish blood. You my scandi brothers must sacrifice yourself for the bog king. A big attack, magical digits slain. Mark the Danons words.

Thanks user.

Cunt was treading on me.

Phychic? Nigga this has been going on for years with the invasion of niggers

You know why you didn't get digits? Because even Kek abhors the bog forced meme bullshit.

Yeah that was pretty early in the process, back when Finns were all upset about how the migrants were even making it all the way to Finland. It sticks out in my mind because it was the kind of over the top absurd thing I could tell my family and then show the video and the news story to shake them out of their trance and plant the idea that we're not talking about some poor refugees but rather an intentional, coordinated invasion and overthrow.

Well they're not sold in the convenience stores if that's what you're asking lol. Yeah they're sold on the streets in Malmö along with hand guns (almost exclusively zastava cz 99's).

>grenade attack

So are you going to go get one to huck a grenade for lolz?

I would.

Too cool for skool.

>it's just military grade weaponry
>it's just handguns for a handjob

Your hatred of cucked Swedes has made your roleplaying unpalatable

Well said, user.

It's not a bad gun. Sure, a bit oldish but it works. Get plenty, arm your family and friends - you may need them once refugees will just decide to take over and make new islamic state.

I can't find the vid, can you source it?

You stupid Blumpftards don't realize that it is his divisive rhetoric against Muslims that CAUSES this stuff to happen. #NotMyPresident #I'mWithHer

>the combined memetic powers of millions wielded by one man

That pink fluid either repressents feminine love which you subconsciously see as either a cure or toxin to your life.

That or she was giving you the bimboification drug and she tried to turn you into a big dumb sexy slut with a pretty feminine penis

kek, it's this
It's like saying there's so much "gang" violence in Chicago, just watch what happens tonight!
>OMG RACIST CHICAGO IS FINE
>Huge gang war as usual

Is that theory abou Drumpf being a time traveler actually true ? That would explain this . He KNEW there were going to be riots and this in Sweden , he just confused the dates.

so thats how they keep committing violent gun crimes.

>RELIGION OF PIECE

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_grenade_attacks_in_Sweden

>Between 2008 and 2011, there were 22 noted explosive attacks or attempts
>2016:

27 January, Landskrona, several cars were damaged and windows shattered after a hand grenade exploded in Tränggatan.
12 February, Gothenburg, two grenades exploded within nine minutes in apartments in two different locations (Lunden and Angered).
28 February, Malmö, an explosion on a balcony blasted out all windows of a Rosengård apartment.
2 March, Nyköping, two people were killed after a bomb they attempted to make exploded in an apartment in Brandkärr.
17 March, Malmö, an explosion destroyed a sports store and damaged the facade of the building.
22 March, Uppsala, a hand grenade exploded after being thrown into an apartment balcony.
27 March, Åmål, a device exploded after being thrown into an apartment with two people inside.
28 March, Stockholm, two hand grenades exploded in central Stockholm, damaging the entrances and exterior of a nightclub and restaurants.
6 April, Stockholm, a grenade exploded after being thrown into a restaurant in Jakobsberg.
11 April, Uppsala, one man was hospitalised after a grenade he held exploded at a parking lot in Stenhagen.
17 April, Landskrona, a hand grenade exploded after being thrown into an apartment, possibly against a casual target.
18 May, Malmö, a hand grenade caused extensive damages after being thrown at a villa in Fosie, likely against a casual target.
7 June, Botkyrka, a hand grenade exploded in central Fittja.
7 June, Botkyrka, one man was wounded by shrapnel after a grenade exploded outside an office building in Slagsta.
23 June, Tomelilla, a hand grenade exploded outside a villa.
24 June, Uppsala, a hand grenade exploded in a pizza restaurant.
9 July, Sollentuna, a grenade exploded while automatic weapons were fired in a residential area, amid four local shootouts in two days.

Holy shit fight back you faggots.

You gonna get Best Koreaned.

Yes, yes, we all get that meme. Thrown several times in this thread alone.
Frankly, most of us on Sup Forums had the same psychic revelation, caused by regular info on how there's shit happening in Sweden all the time.

BOOOYA!

Not without digging through my old email but at a glance it looks like it might have been taken down already. It was clearly a bunch of niggers engaging in animal abuse and laughing at a cat screaming and trying to hide, so you can see why YouTube would consider that to be over the line.

a girl with fill your body with passionate love and eventually she will decide not to be loyal and end up breaking you thus turning the love within you to poison~

I'm literally just spouting bullshit

aka retarded.
truly the worst blind there is , is the one who refuses to see.

the only problem is the people saying there's no kettle on the stove

Holy shit

Mainstream Media BTFO