Does anyone notice this aswell?

Anyone find themselves in a temporary stage where they come to Sup Forums maybe for a week or a month, and sort off fall into this ideology and hate/troll driven atmosphere and get engulfed by it?

I just snapped out of it, I was reading the new Bill Gates AMA and snapped out of this /pol phase..

I'm kinda happy I did, thank you for the actual redpills and for the politically incorrectness you provided me with, perhaps I will always be trapped here, but now I can look at this place almost in a meditative way and realize this is just an echo chamber like all the other ones, every side is ridiculous, both the hardcore left and the T_D dummies.

It's clear that if we raise a generation of marxists and political correct people we're doomed, but if we do the opposite (trump supporters who cannot even name a flaw, I'm not talking about pol but T_D) we're equally doomed, a middle ground must rise.

Love ya

>he posts on Sup Forums about escaping Sup Forums
nice try, you're here forever

>Ever feel like Sup Forums is bad?
>Wishy washy moderate urine words

I pray you stay in your shithole country when WW3 starts

I love you both

>middle ground

I think trump will be that middle ground into his first term believe it or not, he has good advisors and hes willing to change his views.

Some of his supporters however.. again, they're as bad as the hardcore leftists they always rile against.

you are just easily manipulated, first by Sup Forums then by leftist crap

What is the truth then?

I think trump wants what's best for the american people and I think generation z has a good chance of making an impact, I do worry on blind fanatism.. that never ends well.

for me its the opposite right now

for a while i was trying to be nice to people, to "love" them or whatever, but recently i've been visiting the natsoc threads, listening to those triarii songs and lately i don't feel like compromising because i doing so you allow your own masculinity to be slowly diluted away until you become like them

Even snapping out of the battle trance there's no way Trump isn't right about almost everything.
I'm more worried about the people working with him.
Trump himself is the middle ground. His compassion is as strong as his anger. If he acts against a group it is because he is certain that they deserve it. It's not an afterthought.

Not just that. Compromise is the path the right has been on for years. Compromise is just a slow walk to the left.

Oh no not at all, I think it's very easy to be fueled by hatred, it's the easiest way to justify your feelings, I'm just saying that I'm happy that I can now look at /pol and other places and realize this is an echo chamber as well, /pol of course has some divergent opinions from time to time.

My one and only fear is the blind fanatism that might rise in my generation (Z), I hope we're raising our own with critical thinking in mind and not fanatism(right) and marxist ideals of pc(left).

Yes I agree he is the middle ground, but I hope he relies more on Elon musk or Bill gates than on old republicans, remember Ted Cruz and Trump were the only good republican choices we had, the rest are senile.

Not at all user, you don't compromise in what you don't believe in.

Again, ameritards showing their true colors, some of you are really shitty people. I hope your family dies of cancer!

Hey man cmon, I was discussing with a german leftist on lebbit today and she resorted to call me names, then deleted her responses after a few minutes.

You can't delete here, just remember that when you get an insult out of people and you haven't provoked anything preposterous you're probably in the right, it's almost an automatic response on some people.

can't even name a flaw fag.
Problem is you guys are making like 20 threads in 2 days and you dance around one topic

what?

I don't understand please clarify.

>Sup Forums

Get the fuck out.

Hey buddy relax

K you don't seem to understand something here

This ride never ends

Screencap this post and make a note to check it 3 months later, you'll know why

I know it never ends, but now I'm in the back seat and the car will stop occasionally and I'll get out, breathe, and have a snack.