35 years for waving the Confederate flag and shouting nigger

>myajc.com/news/local/douglas-county-confederate-flag-case-sentenced-lengthy-prison-terms/6cDtrxkl9Q7ILElPhGqd6O/
>15 people charged total
>highest sentences were 20 and 15 years
>contrary to some sources there was no gun brandishing, as clearly seen in the vid below, and they were not charged for this regardless
>the judge charged them for racism, street-gang terrorism, and hate speech

Watch vid related Sup Forums. This will earn a you a life conviction in the "land of the free".
>youtube.com/watch?v=EUrNQlhBbno

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE
youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI
youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM
youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek
youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs
youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg
youtube.com/watch?v=_gOn9MuFimo
youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412
youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A
youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk
youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160
youtube.com/watch?v=Brdx7kmxx2I
youtube.com/watch?v=d-7o9xYp7eE
youtube.com/watch?v=Qk213MxnHZU
law.justia.com/codes/georgia/2010/title-16/chapter-15
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>SAGE
Fucking communist scum like you deserve a free helicopter ride.

and people say america is a racists country

It aint right to shout nigger at people but it sure as hell aint the same thing a beating someone.

Is that the video of it?
Are you fucking serious?

APPEAL when

What is the law they were breaking?

>Superior Court Judge William McClain castigated the two, Kayla Rae Norton, 25, and Jose Ismael Torres, 26, for perpetrating what he called a hate crime.

One of them was a spic. Top kek.

holy fuck they're going to jail just for saying nigger?

THE FUCK?

Yeah, just saw this shit on my channel 2 news station about an hour ago. It really pisses me off that this court in Georgia is so cucked like this. It's absolute bullshit that the woman is sentenced to SIX FUCKING years for a simple "threat", and the father was sentenced to 13, if I'm not mistaken.

oh my god...

Yeah, but he looks white and isn't Mestizo so it's okay.

Coming soon to a state near you!

Fucking morons that's why the internet was invented.

Right now he is being tosed in Gen Pop and being passed around by BBc. There is a 32 inmate to 1 guard ratio so this guy is going to be a prison bitch.
Also the guards are all black so this boy is going to be raped hard and heavy.Thats called a canary ot "Tittty Back" because they like to tattoo breasts or a picture os an attractive woman on the bitch so it feels less gay when they rape him
The woman s going to be used to eat pussy ; thats called a Candy mouth

Hate speech?

truly the land of the bold brave

WHAT ABOUT FREE SPEECH YOU FAGGOTS. FUCKING APPEAL IT NOW

The negro runs around raping, murdering, assaulting, as he pleases, but these 2 get 20 years for name calling. Please appeal. Let us see, if the group of negros in Chicago, that beat a white man, because they assumed he voted Republican, get the same lengthy sentences. My money is on a couple years, tops.

Nice freedom you got there burgers.

Being oppressively white.

Welcome to the club, America. Wave goodbye to your freedoms.

"the U.S. Supreme Court concluded that acts, but not speech, may be regulated by law."
How the fuck does this happen

I think it falls under the same loophole umbrella as yelling "bomb" on an airplane.

>the U.S. Supreme Court concluded that acts, but not speech, may be regulated by law

WHAT
THE
FUCK

This will be used for future cases...

Fake ? 25 years only for a fucking flag wtf america it can be possible

The Hispanic will join an Hispanic prison gang, and be fine.

You seem well-versed on prison faggotry..

Jesus christ. America is turning into the UK.

>35 years for waving the Confederate flag and shouting nigger
How many years did the black guys who beat up that white mentally retarded kid get?

They threatened children with guns at a birthday party. Those guys are gonna be pounded.
> a bloo bloo bloo
Get fucked you idiot.The vast vast majority of whites are disgusted by white supremacists and dont give a fuck what happens to poor whites. Poor white people are disgusting trash

LOOK WHOS LAUGHING NOW BURGERS HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

naah, no way this is real

Heard this on local Atlanta radio today, not sure what to make of it to be honest. If this sets precedence in court then basically all of northern Georgia is going to be in jail lmao.

The truth about immigration, by the numbers:

>youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE

Cultural Marxist Jews Admit Organizing White Genocide

The plan to eliminate the white race:

>youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI

Cultural Marxism in action… Political Correctness, the tip of the blade:

>youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM

Cultural Marxism & Social Justice Explained:

>youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek

Why are we in Decline - Cultural Marxism:

>youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs

also see

The facts about slavery in North America:

>youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg

Cultural Marxist Jews fund media propaganda against whites on an enormous scale:

>youtube.com/watch?v=_gOn9MuFimo

Does this sound familiar at all? (starting at 6:52)

>youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412

The Holocaust:

>youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A

>youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk

>youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160

Yea, my brother in law used to be a prison psychiatrist and I have family in law enforcement. People who do shit like this dont get protected by anyone because everyone wants revenge so protecting them causes problems. The Aryan Brotherhood isnt even really racist; they mainly run meth

>the judge charged them for racism, street-gang terrorism, and hate speech
No they didn't, there are no such charges.

Stupid is as a stupid does. They deserve it.

I told Sup Forums...we wuz white n shit

Having laws against:
>racism
>hate speech
That's unconstitutional.

>myajc.com
fake news

archive or fuck off. cat believe no has posted one yet

kys you piece of shit

>shouting nigger is a hate crime

Some people, I swear.

>it aint right to shout nigger at people
shut the fuck up nigger

Thats called incitement to violence and has never been protected just like the asses of these racist cocksuckers wont be protected

>They threatened children with guns at a birthday party.

No they did not. This was a lie.

But somehow flag burning is a first amendment issue.

Fun fact. Those black teenagers were only charged with "hate crime" after the outrage from places like this, they weren't planning on charging them like they did until the video got traction. Also, the hate crime charge is because the white guy is a retard, not because he's white.

>The vast vast majority of whites are disgusted by white supremacists and dont give a fuck what happens to poor whites. Poor white people are disgusting trash

While, on the flip side, they care all too much about blacks and bending over backwards for them.

nigs dont know what kind of buttons they are pushing. seriously, if i was one of these niggers even i would complain about these sentences.

nigs need to stop abusing their jewish privilege. who is going to help them when the white man snaps?

> cries more
You should act out too and get some prison cock. IRL not keeping pol in pol gets you raped

This sentence will be appealed, and reduced. It is tantamount to cruel and unusual punishment. A pack of negroes, half a dozen, or so, beat a kid to death down town, and none received more than 7 years. The kid, who was white, had a full football scholarship to a division one school down south, too. That OP thinks this is justice, shows what we are dealing with, and how this will end.

Murderers and convicted child molesters aren't even dealt with this severely. This can't be real.

Is there going to be a protest over this ridiculous sentence or not

t. Shlomo Shekelstain

triggering someone isn't inciting violence, tho.

White trash are just as bad as niggers.

Fuck em.

10 years? 40 years? 200 years?
Howsa about I'm doin' none of them.

youtube.com/watch?v=Brdx7kmxx2I

read a fucking book retard, incitement to violence is about planning violent acts not saying things that make your feelings hurt.

>saying that two other defendants, Thomas Charles Summers and Lacey Paul Henderson II, had pleaded guilty to terroristic threat and battery charges

FOR FUCK SAKE NEVER EVER EVER PLEAD GUILTY TO ANYTHING FUCKING EVER

youtube.com/watch?v=d-7o9xYp7eE

they were probably only convicted because some fucking cop scared the shit out of them in the interrogation room and made a confession (not literally but figuratively i.e. verbally worked him over for a few hours then finished with "if you don't sign this shit right now i guarantee you'll get 20 years behind bars")

There is no fucking way there was proof for any of this shit

They're charged under Street Gang Laws.

This was not one isolated incident, they were at this for 2 days, in 2 different counties. They kind of had it coming.

It's because she's a race mixer and he's a beaner.

this is it

get ready

Nice freedomz burgers

thejewsdidthis.gif

Your full of shit. Mexican gangsters kill blacks all the time, and get their spot, no sweat.

don't worry friend, you'll get sorted out, change is in the air

You're lying Shlomo, colored racists are protected.

my dad works at nintendo

version I posted has the wrong song.

Fuck

youtube.com/watch?v=Qk213MxnHZU

That's not incitement to violence at all. Just because some commie jew judge ruled it that way, doesn't make it so. Go back to plebbit and try thinking for yourself, not just regurgitating what you hear.

>land of the free

Remember that you taxes and your consent allow things like this to happen.

While you probably can't afford to stop paying your taxes, you should at least stop trusting a system that hates your community for being white.

Stop protecting a court system that will never protect you. It keeps you alive to squeeze your labor out of you. Any crime you are merely suspected of will be treated as acting with malice. Any crime you actually commit will be punished much harder than if a non white does it.

Get in a fight with a non white, that's a hate crime. Stand up to a non white who was pushing people around, that's a hate crime.

Stop protecting a system that does not protect you.

You live in a country where people do a couple years for rape, and murder. Betty Osbourne ring any bells, achmed?

Fucking disgusting.

>myajc
post a real source you cockmongler

the article said that their bandwagon of people were pointing weapons at random people on the street

Direct your attention to:
law.justia.com/codes/georgia/2010/title-16/chapter-15

This is the reason they were sentenced so harshly. Prosecution used a law that's used to throw gang banger niggers into jail for doing dumb shit.
If they just drove by and yelled niggers, they would have been fine. But there's this:

>Emadi said the group threatened African-American motorists, yelled at them and walked up to one of their cars with a gun. They also threatened African American shoppers at a Paulding County Walmart and at a convenience store.“

These idiots walked around brandishing guns and calling people niggers.
Common sense dictates, you probably shouldn't do that.

Just wanted to post a smug comment about murrica, then I realised Iam in Germany.

Literally the only reason to stay in America was for free speech. I guess now that it's gone I'll be going somewhere else.

I put up with a lot of bullshit and extortion in this country just because of free speech and 2A. Not worth it anymore now that I don't have free speech.

This is what happens when you let shitskins in you countries, they don't value your values, they don't value your culture. They destroy it.

I'm getting the fuck out of here.

RACE WAR NOW! RACE WAR NOW! RACE WAR NOW! RACE WAR NOW! RACE WAR NOW! RACE WAR NOW! RACE WAR NOW! RACE WAR NOW! RACE WAR NOW! RACE WAR NOW! RACE WAR NOW! RACE WAR NOW! RACE WAR NOW! RACE WAR NOW! RACE WAR NOW! RACE WAR NOW! RACE WAR NOW! RACE WAR NOW! RACE WAR NOW! RACE WAR NOW! RACE WAR NOW! RACE WAR NOW! RACE WAR NOW! RACE WAR NOW! RACE WAR NOW! RACE WAR NOW! RACE WAR NOW! RACE WAR NOW!

I thought the first amendment protected hate speech?

What happens when the state overreaches and throws you in jail for being a based rayciss and you end up killing a nigger or two to protect yourself while it makes its way to appeal?
What happens when you are acquitted but Jamal already violated you and had your mother killed?
Lawfags, potential civil case against the state?

Just like the kid who was arrested for wearing a gorilla suit, right?

>I'm getting the fuck out of here.
and where are you going to go that will accept you as a citizen?

>a bunch of hillbillies think fucking with some stranger's fucking kid is appropriate
>i know let's call the four year old a nigger
>hell yeah brother let's point our guns at her mom

but muh muh freedom of speech
>thugs

They'll get out in a year on probation

Or the kid who was attacked by a gang of niggers in Minnesota and got shot because he premeditated violence against himself?

I'm not telling you that shitskin, stay in this country that your kin ruined. Fuck you

No, first amendment doesn't protect hate speech or fighting words.

CAN YOU PROVE
IT WASNT??

Finally the law is applied justly!

And they will snap, if history is any indication.

I read that this is about a guy who's in denial when he's young and thinks everything's gonna go his way, who only realizes he has wasted his life doing pointless shit, when it's too late. Either way World Peace really could have been one of the greatest tv shows of the decade but they just couldn't leave Sam alone, shame

Hey Moon is a beautiful song for that video.

You first. Go try something and get 20 years in the ass pounder. But you wont because you are just some dumb trash.
You mean parole. And to get parole you have to serve 80% of your sentence so best case they have 16 years and that's IF they don't get charged in Federal court for a hate crime and get a 2nd sentence tacked on in the Federal prison system

>Assistant District Attorney David Emadi detailed how the group had gone on a drunken, two-county rampage in pick-up trucked laden with Confederate battle flags through Paulding and Douglas counties over July 24 and July 25.

>Emadi said the group threatened African-American motorists, yelled at them and walked up to one of their cars with a gun. They also threatened African American shoppers at a Paulding County Walmart and at a convenience store.

>drunk driving
>threatening people

these people deserve it. disgrace to the flag, if this is how it actually happened

fly whatever flag you want, but don't be a nigger about it

You're not telling me because such a place doesn't exist. There are no countries that will take you that aren't already getting filled with Muslims and Somalis. Not to mention that you want free speech there as well? Think before you say something. There is no place for you out there. You fight for this country or none at all.

uh, the video is missing the whole incident.

Heres the defendant getting ready for some cock

Nice Second Amendment you'f got, burgers.

O SAY CAN YOU SEE