Where are the white women at?

I'm from Southern Commiefornia

I'm late 20's, have a stable job, good home.

The overwhelming majority of women around here are either Mexican's or Asians

On the off chance I find White women my age, they've been through the indoctrination of gender studies at a local college.

Shit's rough

might as well kys while you're ahead

Anywhere but Commiefornia, faggot. Move to Alaska.

t. Commiefornian

you're out of luck bud

Get your ass up north. Plenty of hot white women up here. The Foothills is the place to be.

>Commiefornia
Yeah sorry your state has already fallen. You are Chink and Bean central now.

>not going for Asian or Latina pussy

The only true paragon of equality in this world is my dick.

Boston is filled with hot whites but they're all boring shitheads.

I finally got in shape enough to match with hotties and after those "conversations" I'm shoving a gun in my mouth.

NYC here, I've just been fucking Puerto Ricans and mulattos.
Feels bad & good man.

Your universities are full of leftist professors since 1960s.

Like it's no surprise why White working class is much more red-pilled then students.

Solve that fucking problem kick the Red professors out.

Isn't there like a 3 to 1 male to female ratio in Alaska?

You didn't move south enough. Go to southern riverside county or San Diego county.

been on bumble for awhile after a five year relationship ended

you can plow some hotties if you're decent looking but these "women" are hardly wife material, there is just an empty void where their grey matter should be

You'll find a better chance in Pennsylvania,Kentucky or the entire midwest.

Make sure to at least have three or more kids, It would be much worth it.

Succeed in life by snaring a chola wife

Yes

Good idea

LA is fucked

Just go find a fine ass mexican chick in sinaloa or baja, one that has a visa. Alot of mexican girls are still house trained. You will about never find that in a white slutamatic, unless ofcourse you want to go full country, which would involve moving to the sticks. Most americanized women are trash, so deal with reality, or find a good woman at church?

>living in South Newchina
>doesn't want Instagram model chink
>life is hard

dumb fuck. Polluting your genes is death.

I'm so going to masturbate to that slut on the right nigger motherfucker cunt hoe.

I'm in LA and I just ended up dating Persians.

>White
>still living in Commiefornia in current year

That's where you messed up.

what do you want a white woman for...?

bro im in the same spot minus a house
>you got a house in this shit market fuckk nigga how are you not plowing whores?
sat on net all day looking at az and tx dreaming about white pussy that i can lay all day in my big ass house
>fucking socal fuckkkkk nigga fuckkkk you feel it shittttt

To have hundreds of wihtekids and save our germen.

just look aat those slut s think how many nigger cocks those s.lips have touched already hteyve probably slobbed a millin on nigger cocsk ayyy lmao and after getting them selves prego for a nigger child theyre going to marry a cuck liek you for the alimony bux nigger shit luck to be american
>be american nigger
> mabappaay for nigger baby bux hoe

what do you think makes it such a great state?

Isn't it depressing? I went out on a date with one from there and wanted to kill myself the entire time. I didn't even have the desire to make any moves because I was so turned off by how boring she was.

Do you even Valencia faggot???