British Far Right

Newish to Sup Forums usually just lurk but finally mustered up the courage to actually post. I don't know how popular the group National Action was on here but I hope a few people could give me some answers. Ever since the (((Home Secretary))) banned them for upsetting the skypes I haven't seen any updates from National Action to the public but they did plan to appeal but I've heard nothing since then apart from a few rumors that some members are forming a new group under a new name but I can't find anything and I'm starting to give up hope. Does anyone know what's happening or their new group or a similar one? 14/88

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/national_action?s=09
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Yeah don't post again

No idea what you're talking about but im gunna drop a 14/88 and hope you explain.

They were a neo nazi group got banned a few months back for supporting Thomas Mair. Just wondered if anyone knew similar groups or how their appeal was going

bump

Yeah, I remember the story, but haven't heard anything. Start networking with people who might know.

Check out National Action (@national_action): twitter.com/national_action?s=09

Appeal doesn't stand a chance lol, a bunch of dafties goosestepping & zeig heiling only drags down British Nationalism anyway.

Get behind UKIP like all good British nationalists, right wing populism is the way forward, think Trump & Front National. We can only advance our ideas with real politics - addressing local issues for local people - not larping as nazis.

ok thank you.

There is probably crossover with people from the BNP.

British nationalism is dead and buried there's not going to be any white uprising
okay thank you

They ended up on a Home Office list, something the most violent Loyalist terrorists avoided for years, because they were a bunch of LARPing idiots.

Such groups are unarmed versions of US militias. Fantasists, informants, actual government agents, dress up types and eventually collapse because one of them tried to take it to the next level.

The only right wing terrorist groups in the UK are Northern Irish Loyalists, and you have no chance of joining them.

>the courage to actually post
kill your self

>that filename
lmao fag

what are you like the british fbi you 100% talk like police

Not at all. BNP were a proper political party and being in the BNP doesn't make you an aspiring criminal.

This lot were a very watered down version of Combat 18. They had all the talk and none of the poke. It was quite amusing seeing them parade around Darlington in their matching black t shirts.

Nice try MI5

MI5, for all their faults, have made short work of far more committed and driven types than National Fagtion.

The only right wing, armed and dangerous groups in the UK are Loyalist paramilitaries. The reason none of the mainland wannabes have attempted dialogue or meetigs with those lot is that they're the real deal, something that terrifies the LARPers.

Nice try Mummy May

Ignore GCHQ posts lads

>heard nothing since then apart from a few rumors that some members are forming a new group under a new name but I can't find anything
Now you didn't here it from me, but you should go check out this place called /leftypol/ on 8 chan. They have a real beef groups like that and organize themselves as "anti-facists" who go around assualting them for fun after they find a target such as the group you're talking about. You'd have better luck learning from them how well they're doing

seems more like a newfag, either that or a lefty looking for where the nazis have migrated to after NA got shoahed.

it's either this or OP is literally an autistic reddit poster who freshly wandered over

>new to Sup Forums
>retarded neo-nazi

WELCOME TO POL, YOURE HIRED

Seriously this place has gone to shit.

This has gone from opinionated shitposts, to stormfront 2.0.

Fuck me Im out.

>pol
>not Sup Forums
Spotted the shill

>Fuck me Im out.

no you're not

You know that you are here forever.

nice try mi5