TRIGGER WARNING

Since Sup Forums is satire, I'm going to delight you with a little photo series taken today in Cologne where Karneval was celebrated. It's tradition to build huge themed wagons which present current political issues in a satirical way.

Enjoy :^)

see filenames for translations

1/10

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE
youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI
youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM
youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek
youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs
youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg
youtube.com/watch?v=_gOn9MuFimo
youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412
youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A
youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk
youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160
washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2017/01/25/germany-to-abolish-law-on-insulting-foreign-leaders-just-in-time-for-you-know-who/?utm_term=.1f05d26f5f77
ibtimes.co.uk/people-are-destroying-id-cards-building-rfid-blockers-avoid-being-spied-by-governments-1531341
youtu.be/4ztOV2wrrkY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

2/10

3/10

4/10

5/10

6/10

8/10

9/10

10/10

7/10

That's it folks.

Oh almost forgot... I was wondering about pic 10, can any Polak elaborate what's up with Kaczynski? I didn't follow your politics lately.

DEGENERATE

Kaczynski was the unibomber and was against leftists. He's long dead.

Don't forget your rape whistles at the event Lars :)

I have to admit, pretty funny albeit tasteless. Still, a great European tradition that needs to be preserved. People who legitimately get angry over this are no better than the SJW's they claim to hate.

>Europoors parading obscene, degenerate, sexually perverted art through the streets in view of children

Nothing out of the ordinary here.

Exactly. It's belongs to freedom of speech, like it or not.

>just don't blame the muslims!

Pretty cucked desu

>german humour

You haven't seen the really sexually perverted stuff from former years. It's cologne, after all, gay capital and so on.

>disallowing people to come from isis controlled territories so isis members cannot commit terrorist acts and fighting age men will be present to contest isis occupation is somehow playing into isis' hands

>putin
>trump
>destroying """"democracy""""

Germany, get the head out of your ass now

WOW you idiot, don't you get it
ISIS WANTS you to protect yourselves

Really makes you think, uh?

I didn't see the floats that were showing the other side, though?

Any pictures of them?

The truth about immigration, by the numbers:

>youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE

Cultural Marxist Jews Admit Organizing White Genocide

The plan to eliminate the white race:

>youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI

Cultural Marxism in action… Political Correctness, the tip of the blade:

>youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM

Cultural Marxism & Social Justice Explained:

>youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek

Why are we in Decline - Cultural Marxism:

>youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs

also see

The facts about slavery in North America:

>youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg

Cultural Marxist Jews fund media propaganda against whites on an enormous scale:

>youtube.com/watch?v=_gOn9MuFimo

Does this sound familiar at all? (starting at 6:52)

>youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412

The Holocaust:

>youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A

>youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk

>youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160

You don't get to criticize your turkisk handlers, kraut.

This one offended me. You fucking Islamophobes.

wew

What do you mean?

Ah I see. Well Cologne is leftist/liberal. As is our "satirical" scene in general. So the "art" they show is kinda one-sided. Anything else would be criticized by the media as right-wing nazi propaganda anyways.

How is the humor here all that different from SNL-tier trash that we bash?

Cologne making jokes about rape lmao

>implying hitler was blond

he wishes

This actually had some effort put into it, unlike SNL. Plus, SNL doesn't have a centuries-old tradition backing it.

Is this a specifically communist zone (like california) or is germany as cucked as pol says it is ?

Nordrhein-Westfalen (where these floats come from) and Berlin are pretty far gone. The rest is still very much salvageable.

>fuggin dicktators ;_;

Yeah, dude. Such daring. Much wow.

People don't think it be like it is, but it do.

It's not about satire when you make rape jokes after getting literally mass raped, it's pure retardation.

California is a good comparison. They are having gay parades all the time, for example.

>Germans having the gaul to tell America to resist a "bad" leader

Get fucked, we nuked the wrong country in WW2

>BLOND IST DAS NEUE BRAUN
I don't speak arabic but it clearly reads "blond if the new brown", both referring to brown as Hitler's hair and stash, made blonde for he joke, and brown as in fascism which has been represented with the color brown many time.

Why didn't we nuke you faggots instead....

>literally

lol, oh germany, you guys are fucked. Have fun being exterminated

For sure it didn't happen figuratively

I'm not saying it's not retarded (most of them are pretty retarded), just that it still should be shown even if it is retarded, in the name of free speech.

Really impressive models but the faggotry is pretty high.

Funny that you can imply that the murder of a democratically elected leader of a 1st world country would be a good thing but you can't even suggest that 5,999,999 people died in the lolocaust instead of 6,000,000.

Germany is a joke.

>Figuratively raped
That's Hillary

Nothing, since Kaczyński won last election (both the president and the government are right-wingish now) your authorities started some kind of hate campaign (our earlier centre-right government was very pro-German and Merkel even gave the post of the president of the EU to their chief D. Tusk). The first reason was that supposedly our government attacked the constitutional court, but in reality they tried to remove 3 judges illegaly elected by that earlier pro-German government (they could elect 2, but they elected 5, because they knew that they won't win the election so they tried to block our current government). There was also that affair with refugee quotas - the earlier government accepted 7000, the current government refused to accept any Muslims.

Stay out of are politic'a germany.

yep that's gonna be my new wallpaper...fuckin awesome, Vive la France. Still indignant keepers of democracy.

Why does lady Liberty have those raccoon eyes like the little girls involved in pizzagate?
someone post them i dont have any saved

The hell is that speech bubble attached to?

I thought it was illegal to insult foreign heads of state in Germany.

Hitler died trying to prevent this

>Satire
Not me Ahmed.

For elected officials it is I believe. The public can say whatever they want.

As long as they don't question or even discuss the 6 million. That's a prison sentence.

>feeling the need to print "liberty" on the side of the state of liberty to make sure everyone knows that the statue of liberty is, in this case, a representation of liberty

are lefties so fucking retarded that this sort of thing doesn't seem unnecessary and weird to them?

If you kill your enemy, they win....

Fuck, it's floating. Magic confirmed.

You make me sick Germany

lol you shouldve been in new orleans for krewe de vieu

Two bars coming from ISIS guy's forehead

washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2017/01/25/germany-to-abolish-law-on-insulting-foreign-leaders-just-in-time-for-you-know-who/?utm_term=.1f05d26f5f77

I understand what you're saying, but don't let your biases blind you in this matter. This is a problem with almost all political cartoons, left or right. It's fucking annoying.

Pot meet kettle

>that obsession over rape and beheading
Germany confirmed for sharia zone.

Nice numbers pal. And cheers for the link.

Nice ((((decision)))). To be fair though, I think scrapping the law is the right thing to do, but of course the ((((timing)))) is ((((impeccable))))

For sure it didn't happen massively either. Unless you count groping as rape. Mass sexual assault, alright. But there were few "actual" rape cases. I know I know, but there's a difference. Doesn't make it better, but there's still a difference. Semantically, juristically.

Some enterprising German should report these floats to the authorities, since it is still illegal for Germans to insult heads of state.

lol Germany is finished. What a terrible country, their hubris is going to destroy the European homeland and they think it's funny.

And I bet they brought their children to this.
That should be considered child abuse.

Why do Germans even care about Trump?
Like I see American news because Ontario has no culture.
But what is Germany's excuse?

Cologne is the faggot central of whole Germany. Of course fags gonna fag.

Okay, Germany is fucking done. I draw the line at the insult of Poland.

lol i was in cologne last fall and there was a rally with about 100 muds with with signs for sharia law in the plaza outside the cathedral

this is funny coming from the country where people microwave their ID cards so they're not tracked

ibtimes.co.uk/people-are-destroying-id-cards-building-rfid-blockers-avoid-being-spied-by-governments-1531341

I see. Thanks for the explanation.

German
>>>>"""""humor"""""

This is the epitome German culture.

youtu.be/4ztOV2wrrkY

Where is the "Rapefugees raping children" wagon or "weekly terrorist muslim attack"?

Wow i really hate germany, i hope we get nuked soon.

I'm not even kidding, the current germany is a shame and i want us all killed.

remember, democratically elected leaders are destroying democracy because we disagree with them :^)

>in Cologne where Karneval was celebrated
No, isn't Cologne where masses of your women were raped by Ahmeds?

>Supporting PiS
You disgust me
t. Pole

^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Exactly!

This is trash art from a cucked country.
How is this even allowed? Fuck! germany this is trash and you know it.

As for the expression on Lady Liberty's face... the 'artist' considered to depict her as suffering, but the women on the team who built the sculpture insisted that she must look furious.

Op is fakenews, see pic related.

Also there was one with Mohammed, but sadly i didn't saved it.

you have to go back

>Sup Forums is satire
Neck yourself stupid fucking kraut

Not anymore.

no u

based krauts. look at how triggered Sup Forums is.

>"this is just not funny. objectively speaking leftists just dont get humor like intellectual juggernauts such as myself and sam hyde do"
>"wow i dont agree with any of this so its complete and utter shit, we need TO SHUT IT DOWN"

Sup Forums and plumbf BTFO eternally for being easily triggered reactionaries

how come you're not mentioning that one is from last year?

>>Europoors parading obscene, degenerate, sexually perverted art through the streets in view of children

This.

Hilarious that these people are trying to decry a lapse in proper ethics and morality as they wheel out this sexualised nonsense in front of children.

Since you left the country your opinion is irrelevant, user. You cannot eat a cake and still have it.

ok, I chuckled.

You fucking eurofags deserve ISIS. I would like to make it clear that I now support ISIS as long as they are attacking europoors.

So you think this art is good?