What Should Conservatives Wear, Do, And Think?

So I want to be a true Conservative. I'm 18 and I noticed I act and dress more like a Liberal. I wear one of those beanie caps and have a hoodie and say "yo", "dude", "bruh", "sup", "man", and "sick" a lot and realized they are Liberal terms. I want to talk more like a Conservative. I'm trying to fit the words "whom", "thy", "shall", "begot", and "sir" more into my vocabulary because they are more traditional and by the nature of traditionalism also conservative. I hold the door open for people, don't litter, have never dated or gone to a party, never done drugs, don't drink, and never swear. I go to church now even though I don't believe. I even wear a Fedora because men in the 1930s-1950s wore a Fedora and that's a very conservative style if you ignore the atheism. What more could I do to be a true Conservative?

Other urls found in this thread:

thoughtcatalog.com/jack-cazir/2011/11/a-guide-to-being-a-southern-gentleman/
beasoutherngentleman.com
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Step 1:

Stop giving a fuck what other people think of you

What the fuck are you on. Seriously dude just kill yourself.

>study the sartorial arts
>always groom you facial hair
>always manintain your cool
>never be impolite
>consider taking up a pipe
>but refrain from affectation
>always charm your enemies as well as your friends

Just start saying whomst'd

STOP
OVERTHINKING
YOU
FUCKING
ASPIE

That's what I've been doing my whole life and I ended up like this guy. I never combed my hair or dressed properly because I considered it "insecure" since you are caring what others think about you

Either bait or autism, but I laughed.

you should care about your own appearance and put effort into it, but your preferences are your own and you shouldn't let others' perceptions (or your perceptions of others' perceptions) have negative effect on that

True conservatives love yummy big black cock.

If I don't overthink I say something unbelievable retarded and become a laughing stock in public. I have to carefully plan a whole conversation or I either am too quiet and get made fun of or talk to much and get told to "shut the fuck up" and everyone laughs.

Except how would I fit that in to a conversation?

>study the sartorial arts
Good idea. I'm starting to get more into it

>always groom facial hair
Easy, barley grow anything

>Always maintain your cool
Good advice, keeping calm is important

>Never be impolite
Done, no conservative can be rude

>consider taking a pipe
Never thought about it but dam good idea. Will look into it

>but refrain from affectation
Otherwise I get no friends tho. I need to compliment 24/7 or people don't talk to me

>always charm your enemies as friends
Anytime I say anything nice about someone who doesn't like me they just respond "haha nerd" or something like that. It doesn't work.

You're a bad troll

I do that and ended up like this guy

holy shit I can't tell if bait of serious
abandoning thread, this is depressing

I am serious and no one will help.

You should try brushing your teeth with Zyankali-paste

Works wonders for your teeth. Also give it to your liberal friends, each brush your teeth simultaneously, have a brushing party.

Won't that like rip apart my teeth? Why are you doing this?

1. Always type in proper English when texting or emailing coworkers. You can loosen up when you're doing that with friends, but keep in mind that emojis are cancer.
2. No need for antiquated English. Modern lingo is fine, perhaps focus on how to formally greet, and expand your vocabulary. Eloquence is sexy.
3. Conservatives can drink. Just make sure you actually want to, and that you do it responsibly. If you want to look like a boss, learn about wines and liquors.
4. You can date, too. I recommend it, but only if you feel it's right. I don't really like parties, but they're good for networking.
5. Don't go to church if you don't believe, spend that time on bettering your community/self. Leave the worshipping to actual Christians.
6. Fedoras in this day and age is rather inconspicous, like a tophat and monocle. You can look dapper without.
7.Improve penmenship, and cursive. Become organized, like your own secretary.

>Always type in proper English when texting or emailing coworkers. You can loosen up when you're doing that with friends, but keep in mind that emojis are cancer.
YES! I even type in Shakespearian English sometimes

> No need for antiquated English. Modern lingo is fine, perhaps focus on how to formally greet, and expand your vocabulary. Eloquence is sexy.
Disagree. The only modern lingo I use are the words "cuck" or "based" everything else is old school English since im not degenerate

>Conservatives can drink. Just make sure you actually want to, and that you do it responsibly. If you want to look like a boss, learn about wines and liquors.
Disagree. Nietzsche said alcohol is poison for the mind.

> You can date, too. I recommend it, but only if you feel it's right. I don't really like parties, but they're good for networking.
Dating is degenerate man unless you are going to marry. And partying is shit for networking all you meet at parties are a bunch of low lifes

> Don't go to church if you don't believe, spend that time on bettering your community/self. Leave the worshipping to actual Christians.
But a conservative has to be Christian, otherwise what is he conserving about America/Canada? The constitution?

> Fedoras in this day and age is rather inconspicous, like a tophat and monocle. You can look dapper without.
I know but I see men from the 1950s they all wear it it looks boss like I wish i was from the 50s

>Improve penmenship, and cursive. Become organized, like your own secretary.
I will try to improve that, am terrible at organization.

Step 1: Get Korean magazine
Step 2: Wear what they wear

Since you are leaf I say it would fit you just like how a fish fits a pond.

all of what i wrote apparently went in one ear and out the other

i said take care of yourself and take pride in your appearance but do it for yourself, not anyone else. don't dress a certain way or get a certain haircut because other people like it or its "in vogue" at the moment, if you want to for your own happiness then fine but do not let the rest of the world control your personality

What? Korean? What do you mean? Isn't Korea liberal

I've been following that motive my whole life and get made fun of for it. I want to be a conservative but an alpha conservative that everyone respects not one that is laughed at.

>and get made fun of for it
i would bet you $1000 right now that they only see you as a target because you give off a """vibe""" of not being confident in yourself and your actions

who fucking cares what other people think? they have a problem with you then its theirs, not yours, quit wasting your precious neural activity worrying about other people (aside from close friends/family/significant other/etc.) problems

Actually it is my problem because when everyone laughs at me random people beat the crap out of me and no one gives a fuck because it's like beating up the retarded clown.

>What Should Conservatives Wear, Do, And Think?
whatever they fucking please you doltish minx

Then they get made fun of and beat the shit out of. That's not alpha.

join the fucking gym or take up combat sports and martial arts

OP is such a mega aspie holy shit

Just because you get made fun of and beat up for being a disgusting faggot doesn't mean everyone else does. Stop posting faggot

thoughtcatalog.com/jack-cazir/2011/11/a-guide-to-being-a-southern-gentleman/

It's that too gangsterish?

I'm trying to be a man here

THATS NOT ME it's not even the same flag you're disgusting

Good link

>ctrl+f
>no tweed

Here have a rare Scruton.

This is the page i was looking for, and i find it's a good example to follow. Be polite, honest, respectful, and intelligent.

beasoutherngentleman.com

>it's not even the same flag you're disgusting
clearly you don't come here often

Some books you may be wanting to read:

>Essential Manners for Men
>A Gentleman Gets Dressed Up – What to Wear, When to Wear it, How to Wear it
>How To Be A Gentleman – A Contemporary Guide to Common Courtesy
>As a Gentleman Would Say – Responses to Life’s Important (and sometimes awkward) Situations
>Little Black Book of Connections (networking)
>Win The Crowd (confidence building and the art of persuasion)
>How to Get Your Point Across in 30 Seconds
>Moonwalking With Einstein (memory development)
>The 21 Irrefutable Laws of Leadership
>The 21 Indispensable Qualities of a Leader
>The 48 Laws of Power (how power can be used by and against you) [Can recommend this and other of Greene]
>Leadership Lessons of Robert E. Lee

first of all OP, if you want to be conservative, you don't for a whiny fat liberal like Trump. THat's a good place to start.

This is the new ShareBlue attack. They can't trick us, they can't nudge us, they can't thought-lead us. But they can spam our board with thousands of one-posts of incoherent gibberish every hour.

Clearly you're new

I am ording some of those books

Fuck off you whiny liberal brat.

You're illiterate

Triggered

I'm not a liberal you asshole. if you voted for TRump than I am surely more conservative than you.

Fedoras are what neckbeards wear. This is a troll post. If it's not but some button up polos and Japanese denim

triggered by these pretend conservatives. you bet! this country is going down the tubes and OP is a prime example of that.

>Clearly you're new
I know, I have no scripted deflection, so I'll just use what he used, that'll probably work.
OFF. MY. FUCKING. BOARD. NOW.

Quads of TRUTH

THIS IS A SLIDE THREAD

You should kill yourself.

Good post.
I think you meant conspicuous, not inconspicuous.

Just google the books, type in the title and PDF and download them for free. There is also occasional people who share megaupload links with hundreds of books free to download.

You're a bad troll Fedoras are a mans hat
You're a leftist

nope, independently registered since 1995.

what else are you wrong about by the way?

>always charm your enemies

H-how? Please, teach me, master.

>It's that too gangsterish?
Yes, don't listen to him, those aren't of a European heritage. Take up HEMA instead.

>Fuck off you whiny liberal brat.
Rude.

stfu women

You are rude

go burn another cock today you fag wanna be conservative

Rude.

No, you are. You are just roleplaying obviously, and defiantly not a true gentleman, because a true conservative gentleman would never be so arrogantly offensive for no discernible reason.

I like the Cruz look.

The Peterson.

wear a condom 24/7 to protect yourself from aids and crack

Wear a suit every day. Take pride in your appearance, learn about real clothes. Read more and speak English not text message speak.