www.dailymotion.com/video/x4ulway
>We Are The Silent Majority
youtu.be/3lrrPG5iPAk
>American Comeback Story
youtu.be/pm8n9qVIK_8

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

action.donaldjtrump.com/state-of-the-union-survey/?utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=GOP_Surveys_State-of-the-Union-Survey&utm_content=022717-state-of-the-union-survey-djc-jfc-p-p-hf-u&utm_source=e_p-p
youtube.com/user/securityofone
m.youtube.com/watch?v=qJQfAcBs5vQ
breitbart.com/texas/2017/02/27/la-raza-wapo-trump-immigration-orders-like-slave-trade/
youtube.com/watch?v=yghNMBCGRoY
youtube.com/watch?v=JUI9xwk8ApQ
thetrumpcurse.wordpress.com/
twitter.com/seanhannity/status/836380402713563136
youtube.com/watch?v=LueY_V-CySs
youtube.com/watch?v=aFQFB5YpDZE
youtube.com/watch?v=Z9ePhVDYRiE&t=38s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I AM LEAVING

SOMEONE ELSE MUST BAKE

I AM NOT BAKING

>/ptg/
>white

Finally, Commerce

THREADLY REMINDER: PLEASE TAKE PRESIDENT TRUMP'S STATE OF THE UNION SURVEY BEFORE 10 PM EST

action.donaldjtrump.com/state-of-the-union-survey/?utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=GOP_Surveys_State-of-the-Union-Survey&utm_content=022717-state-of-the-union-survey-djc-jfc-p-p-hf-u&utm_source=e_p-p

THREADLY REMINDER: PLEASE TAKE PRESIDENT TRUMP'S STATE OF THE UNION SURVEY BEFORE 10 PM EST

Why does Sup Forums enjoy sucking Defense Contractor dick so much? Literally the Jews of the military world.

So if we just increased retirement age that would solve like half the entitlement problem right?

I was gone when this shit happened, what am I looking at? See it posted all the time

AWOO!

rest in pieces /ptg/

Can I get some Pokemon in MAGA hats?

1 hour

Jew. Post the spic food webm

Just inferiors acknowledging the inherent superiority of the white man. I see no problem here.

WHERE ARE YOU GOING OP

WHY DON'T YOU WANT TO WATCH TUCKER WITH US

>Is there a critical density where blacks become feral?
You were referred to Atlanta, GA. Here's what that looks like.
youtube.com/user/securityofone

ATTENTION ALL HUNTSMANHEADS

ABBY WILL BE ON ORLY TONIGHT

>choosing to fight in wars
Jews don't do this

Here we go

I believe in you, anons.

I'm very very very behind on work from trying to pseudomoderate and bake these threads.

AWOO!

going to listen to that song now

you ready for clinton vs trump round 2?

The railgun slug travels at Mach 7, fast enough to ignite the oxygen in the surrounding air.

While the other Canadian intellectual was technically correct that it does little AoE damage, it is not meant to replace missiles - the velocity and accuracy make it more suited for pinpoint perforation of gun emplacements, heavy armor, and other ships.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=qJQfAcBs5vQ

>ETHNIC NATIONALISM - La Raza in WaPo: Trump Immigration Orders Like ‘Slave Trade’

The president of the open borders group known as La Raza is comparing President Donald Trump’s immigration orders to a number of historic atrocities, including the slave trade, in a new Washington Post op-ed.

The piece by National Council of La Raza President Janet Murguía, claims Trump’s plan to deport criminal illegal immigrants; build a wall along the southern border; and crack down on sanctuary cities will “similarly tarnish our nation’s character” like the slave trade did:

>Some of the darkest chapters in U.S. history have involved forcibly relocating minority populations: the slave trade, the Trail of Tears, Operation Wetback and the internment of citizens and noncitizens of Japanese descent during World War II. Each was considered legal and justified in its time. Now they are condemned as assaults on the values that define our nation.

Murguía says Trump’s immigration orders through the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) are based entirely “on falsehoods” about illegal aliens, arguing that illegal immigration is down and it does not pose as much of a threat as the Trump Administration purports.

Murguía goes on to claim that the Trump administration has “declared war”, referring to ICE’s efforts to deport criminal illegal immigrants as “stalking people leaving church or going to the movies.”

Murguía’s piece concludes with a plea for the rest of the open borders lobby and amnesty advocates to continue to try to hold up deportation processes by the Trump Administration, writing “we’re deploying every tool we’ve got to oppose this ill-conceived policy — in the media, in the courts and in peaceful protests in the streets.”

breitbart.com/texas/2017/02/27/la-raza-wapo-trump-immigration-orders-like-slave-trade/

Tucker Carlson when he was at MSNBC once

youtube.com/watch?v=yghNMBCGRoY

I wonder how his relation to Jow was

Exactly. Defense Contractors just eternally peddle their garbage systems that make a million shekels with the constant threat of war always hanging over everyone heads.
A combat efficient design doesn't even make the most amount of money, so a real war would ruin them.

Is Trump purging the federal government of affirmative action employees? When is he going to benefit white people? All we've seen is pandering to negros all month

"""""""""""edgy"""""""""""

Oh, that's fine then. Good luck catching up on work. Thanks for baking.

If you baked, you could bake a joebread and watch everyone flip the fuck out.

Just a thought.

>M-F
>He bails
>I take Tucker slot
>EVERY FUCKING TIME

Watch me, asshole. I'm up.

>no drugs, no alcohol, no cigarettes not on the list
i disavow these commandments

Hey Faggots,

My name is Donald, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are low energy, retarded, no-lifes who spend every second of their day looking at stupid ass pictures. You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever grabbed any pussy? I mean, I guess it's fun making fun of people because of your own insecurities, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than jerking off to pictures on facebook.

Don't be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I'm pretty much perfect. I owned a football team, and my buddy Carson was starter on his basketball team. What sports do you play, other than "jack off to naked drawn Mexican people'? I also got straight A's at Wharton, and have a banging hot wife (She just blew me; Shit was SO cash). You are all faggots who should just kill yourselves. Thanks for listening.

Pic Related: It's me and my bitch

Oreilly is like a wise old Owl

a bit round to be edgy isn't she?

he followed #5 about 3 times himself

>when the Clintons engage in petulent twitter spats, it's okay
wew lad

>tfw watching NGA Meeting

I love him.

Density of blacks in Atlanta is sufficiently high for them to form a Niggopolis.

He seems more stiff. I don't like it

She's never had a job, it's natural she would consider politic

FOR THE GUY WHO WANTED TUCKER ON F AND F ABOUT OSCARS

youtube.com/watch?v=JUI9xwk8ApQ

Dont be a dick, m8.

just saying the media is shilling her an awful lot..

Surely you mean the muzzle velocity is mach7? You do realize that air resistance means that you can't fire a railgun at a straight angle for any distance and hit a target with any energy. Not to mention you can't hit ships because you can't put a targeting package on these projectiles. Which take 6 minutes to reach mid and distant range targets.

Please make this happen. Good Lord, she would get blown out so hard Webb Hubbell will regret his life

Shia Lebouff started a livestream.

With a camera in the wall, the goal was to have it be for 4 years all throughout the Trump administration. He called it "He Will Not Divide Us". Basically him and a bunch of other left wingers would gather around the camera chanting "he will not divide us" over and over.

But Sup Forums started raiding it like crazy. Sending people over to shout memes and talk shit about Shia. Eventually Shia got enraged and started confronting people, ranting about how he was jewish and he hated nazis. Eventually he got so insane he attacked one of his own supporters and got arrested.

The project basically turned into a Sup Forums livestream. Eventually the museum which the camera was on called it quits and it was shut down. They just recently started it up again in New Mexico, but it was shut down again because people were getting shot at

I sexually identify as Marco Rubio. Ever since I was a boy I dreamed of dispelling with this fiction that Barack Obama doesn't know what he's doing. People say to me that a person being Marco Rubio is impossible and I'm fucking retarded but I don't care, I'm dispelling with this fiction that Barack Obama doesn't know what he's doing. I'm having a surgeon install the ability to dispel with this fiction that Barack Obama doesn't know what's doing, and the ability to know exactly what he's doing. From now on I want you guys to call me "President" and respect my right to dispel with this fiction that Barack Obama doesn't know what he's doing. If you can't accept me you're trying to change this country and need to check your Chris Christie privilege. Thank you for being so understanding that I'm dispelling with this fiction that Barack Obama doesn't know what he's doing.

To the spanish user doing
thetrumpcurse.wordpress.com/

Drop the trump watermark on every picture, it hides who it is

Also, make each frame smaller when you got them all

so its war

fucking lionel

I was burned once for baking as a bong, now I'll never bake again. I'm Joe forever now. Thanks for the hat btw

>Lionel

Lived there for two years. It can kill a soul to live that close to a metro-sized ghetto.

>giving her zoe quinn hair

Sup Forums kept crashing Shia LeQueef's He Will Not Divide Us """art""" exhibit. Very few were white

Bye-bye

Looking in the mirror can be hard

So many faggot cucks on Sup Forums lately, why'd you fucking homos have to bring the reddit fags here, all they do is shitpost and clog up the board with gay fucking threads

What are you? A nigger?

4 day old tweet and it was a book review by her

>Lionel
Jew/10
I do enjoy his appearances on InfoWars though

I was talking to my little sister on the phone tonight and she told me I shouldn't believe the news anymore when I told her what I was watching. I asked her why and she just said that it's all lies so why bother. I kinda kept prodding and found out that she watches pewdiepie vids. I just kinda laughed but deep down I felt pretty proud. She's pretty young and already knows not to trust their shit.

remember her parents got her a cushy job at NBC mto do fuck-all

Hi friend. Maybe you're new or something but no one brought them here. They're being paid to come here.

just got home. how are we doing?

“Hollywood got the election wrong, and last night Hollywood got the Oscars wrong,” host Steve Doocy said smugly at the top of the segment, conflating the predictions that Hillary Clinton would beat Trump and the confusion that led Warren Beatty and Faye Dunaway to announce La La Land as Best Picture when the real winner was Moonlight.

“Is this karma, or what?” Brian Kilmeade wanted to know.

“Well, finally something interesting happens at one of these dumb award shows,” Carlson said. “And it couldn’t happen to better people,” he added, laughing. But then his assessment of the situation really started to go off the rails.

“And you knew it had to happen, because Moonlight had to win,” he continued. “That’s the law, there was really no way around that. This was a foregone conclusion, because it’s not just a good movie, it’s an important movie. It’s a movie that instructs you, that changes you morally. And that’s kind of the aim of Hollywood—is not just to entertain, but to instruct.”

Tucker, they got it wrong by ultimately awarding the top Oscar to a film that might make some people feel guilty about their fundamental racism and homophobia?

After playing the clip of the awkwardness that occurred on stage when the award was handed from one film to the other, the hosts read off a few jokey emails from Fox viewers that laid the blame on Democrats for getting it wrong and Vladimir Putin for rigging the whole thing.

wilbur ross got confirmed

Browner America is the future America

What a rubbish article, she just tweeted and retweeted the same press pool, throw back some banter on twitter. Are they seriously saying this amounts to any significant political movement?

You are such a regular that I would love it if you baked again, but if you don't want to that is fine. People attack the OP for shilling reasons or shitposting, c'est la vie.

Millenial Clinton. Great

Why do they keep saying "they" were excluded out of press briefings?

Post pictures of your imouto. For scientific reasons.

Dubya will be on Hannity tonight

twitter.com/seanhannity/status/836380402713563136

>Edgy
>Fiery
WATCH OUT, BOYS! THERE'S A NEW HORSE-FACED YASS-QUEEN ON THE SCENE, AND SHE'S HERE TO SMASH THE PATRIARCHAL SCHEME!

Literally no one likes her
Even the Hillary supporters I know are not fans of Chelsea

I'm just now finding out about the oscar award fiasco thing.

Did they say the wrong name on purpose? Sounds like a publicity stunt to me.

art reminds me of this youtube.com/watch?v=LueY_V-CySs

We must secure the existence of our people and a future for white children.

>upgrade
>just tweets really stupid retorts that either don't make any sense or are flat
An utter failure, even Ivanka turned out better than this stupid cunt.

dailybeast gtfo

you're a moron. What do you think battleships never hit each other? Long distance gunnery is just math. specifically math mechanical computers were quite capable of over 60 years ago and at no where near the fire rates possible with a railgun.

youtube.com/watch?v=aFQFB5YpDZE

Yeah, they're shoving this donkey down America's throat.

youtube.com/watch?v=Z9ePhVDYRiE&t=38s

very (((coordinated))) shilling

god i hope hannity slaps his shit
i hope tucker drops by just to help

Can Chelsea stop him or is it already too late?

How did White Americans with the same educational background and sex vote in your state, /ptg/?

>mfw Male from Missouri without a College Degree

73.5% of White Americans like me voted for Trump in Missouri

is sean going to ask why dubya is criticisizing Trump a month into the administration when he said fuck all during the obama years?
>hint: no, sean is going to fellate him on live TV

Does anyone know what Tucker will talk about tonight?

Quaking in my boots right now. Chelsea Hubbell is tweeting about Trump and beingy edgy... He's finished isn't he...

how tall is Sam?