Can someone explain this to me?

Can someone explain this to me?

I don't get it...

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Golem
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

top pic is an anti Trump cartoon

bottom pic is satire showing the flaw in that anti Trump cartoon

Trump has ended illegal slave Mexican labour.

What a hero.

It's pointing out the fake argument that without illegal immigrants, we wouldn't have any food.

Illegals are used for picking vegetables because their labor is cheap because they're all worthless idiots. Without them, farmers have to pay Americans a real wage to pick vegetables. So then if we get rid of the illegals, the vegetables will all go away, right? Just like cotton went away when we got rid of slavery? (we still have cheap, abundant cotton.)

>vegans mad their cuckfood is gone

real Americans eat cheeseburgers with only five ingredients: bread, meat, ketchup, mustard, and cheese. no vegetables required.

More like an increase in wages and a corresponding slight increase in vegetable prices.

Yeah, instead of paying illegals $2 an hour, they'll pay rednecks $7 an hour, and your bell peppers will go from $2/lb to $2.05/lb.

On the day without immigrants protest, there was no slowdown or suffering anywhere. Thanks for proving our point, suckers.

It's flawed: NEETs will pick up from where the immigrant labour left off

I went out for a coffee on that day, having forgotten that it was happening, and my usual coffee place had this sopping, sanctimonious poster talking about how the poor brown people and how they deserve gibs for being nonwhite, so I said "huh," and walked to the other coffee shop, which took me 90 seconds. Now I like my regular place less.

it's a photoshop. look at the "v" in "slaves" and also the cotton is marshmallows, and also the font on the sign. too many pixels

My god... I just figured out why it's the liberal elites freaking out the hardest about illegal immigration. They get their "organic kale" and "specially grown avocados"... by slave labor. The spics they hire and keep as indentured servants on their property but never pay a living wage so they can obtain citizenship or get out of their hole...
They're the ones that are going to have a price increase that'll actually be noticeable. Because they've been exploiting illegals and abusing them harder than any other group.

>we'll pay a quarter more for a hamburger if it means paying $15 wages to McWendy's employees so they can enjoy a living wage!
>oh ho ho if we don't use Mexican slaves all of you will have to pay a nickel more for your strawberries bet you feel stupid now!

Liberals are immune to the effects of hypocrisy because a liberal does not possess the ability to think. They are hollow, unthinking shells that can only repeat whatever lie a Jew told them that day.

They are modern day golems.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Golem

I think I always just assumed it was honestly Republican farmers who just thought "I'm not big government, so I'm not checking IDs and doing this by the books!" who kinda knowingly let illegals work on their lands...now I'm forced to wonder. You'd think there would be more republican farmers coming out of the woodworks to support illegals, but that's been a largely silent demographic. It's rich liberals "speaking out on their behalf"...

Yeah I went for a coffee with my boss, who wanted to talk about it. I redpilled him. Meanwhile the bartender gave him cold coffee and he actually had to complain to get a fresh pot put on. The funny thing is my boss is an archlib. The only people who are hurt by the protests are the people who agree with it.

Democrats and Crony-Capitalist Republicans want slave labor used to a reduced standard of living. A general motif the Globalists are pushing on regular people is
>Live in a Tiny Home...and Like it!
>Use less electricity and water...and LIKE IT!
>Don't eat expensive meat for nobles, eat vegetables! AND LIKE IT!
>Eat bugs for protein...and LIKE IT!

The middle class got too close to the upper class so they are making sure we go back to peasants, barely able to make ends meet.

Also all those illegals = Democrat votes. Democrat votes mean more authoritarianism and more authoritarianism means they have more control over the peasants.

It means that sometimes doing the right thing involves some temporary hardship

hahahahahahaahahahahahaaha

U sir are a Motherfucking Faggot. No bacon?? What are u a Jew?

Author thinks there were no machines/workers to replace the slaves if they had been shipped out of Murrika after the civil war when infact they had been around for about a century or more at that time.

Basically poor understanding of history and/or economics.

Forgot to add; hes' also making modern day comparisons and being extremely fucking stupid in not realizing that his comic is essentially advocating for "slaves" in his own view.

I know a person who owns a construction-type company that has hired people they know are illegal but they can't do anything because they have all the paperwork and SS numbers and everything.

I think part of it is farmers and stuff wanting underpaid labor, but the other problem is flooding the market with workers.

Illegals are basically slave labour but worse:
their wages don't stimulate the economy because they don't pay taxes, send american dollars to mexico which are lost to the US economy

And we don't live in an agrarian economy where keeping a population of Farm Equipment in destitution allows higher standards for everyone else, because capital (physical and human) has made productively less of an ironclad function of the size of the labor force.