Bill Nye The Shabbos Goy

So /our/Guy Tucker Carlson is Reaming Bill "fuck my wife" Nye on his show tonight, and he just asked Shill:
>If Humans didn't affect the climate in the way your claiming, how would the environment look today?
To which Bill replied
>It would look like the environment in 1750, You wouldn't be able to grow grapes in England like you are today, and French wine makers wouldn't be buying land farther north... and so on

This really got my noggin jogging when I was considering the little ice age and the fact that grapes were able to be grown in England during the Midevial warming period

TL;Dr
Tucker " the cucked" Carlson cucked Bill Nye the Shabbos Goy on live TV, is this our chance to gut his credibility?

Other urls found in this thread:

eh-resources.org/timeline-middle-ages/
realclimate.org/index.php/archives/2006/07/medieval-warmth-and-english-wine/
youtube.com/watch?v=B1jnH8agz88
climate.nasa.gov/evidence/
svs.gsfc.nasa.gov/3586
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jerónimo_Martins
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

eh-resources.org/timeline-middle-ages/
Little ice age lasted until 1870
Bill nye is a faggot liar pseudo scientist

realclimate.org/index.php/archives/2006/07/medieval-warmth-and-english-wine/
Wew lad Bill Lies!

Bill Nye is not a goy. He's a Jew.

That's why he can have a bachelor's degree in a vaguely related field and be a celebrity 'scientist'.

Also, you Jesusniggers need to accept that man-made climate change just might actually be real, even if the Left is using it for (((political agendas))).

bumped so more people notice this

I don't flat out deny climate change and mankinds impact on it, but I can't stand flat out lies such as these.

Also this completely discredit pseudo intellectual Jews like bill

>GUYS
>GUYS
>HEAR ME OUT
>CLIMATE CHANGE
>IT JUST WORKS
>LOOK AT THE GRAPES MAN
>FUCKIN'
>IT JUST DOES
>FUCK YOU BUDDY DRUMPF LEAKS REEEE

>It takes you 6 seconds to interrupt me even though I don't let you speak

>the earth is coming out of an iceage
>wew ggoys we sure are ruining earth!

Why is Bill Nye against wine making?

NOW IS THE TIME TO MEME BILL NYE THE POP SCIENCE MEME GOY INTO IRRELEVANCY
Start hashtags like
>#billBTFO
>#BillThePseudoScienceGuy
GO GO GO GO

Tuck got cucked so hard. What show did you watch?

>Also, you Jesusniggers need to accept that man-made climate change just might actually be real, even if the Left is using it for (((political agendas))).
Oh we do accept it, but we're not going to let the lefties win. The science is sound, the politics is not. We elected Trump, so you get where we're going with this.

I watched the show where your Shabbos Goy started spitting out non arguments and false facts schlomo

Anyone have a clip of this?

Can you stop typing in memes for one fucking sentence you autistic mongoloid.

Bill Nye was extremely triggered. I can't believe he let his true motives be known at the end of that interview when he went full blown spiteful dem-operative, too bad he missed the mark that Tucker isn't a Trumpguy per se but showed his hand none the less.

BUMP
Don't you Niggers get it?! This is our chance to destroy the confidence placed in the pseudo intellectual known as Bill Nye

Mr. Wizard > Bill Nye

get fucked bowtie actor nerd

Well we've got to get a video clip or it's a bad thread. Maybe remove some memes from the OP and post it on 8ch!

>I'll tell you where those leaks are coming from Tucker. Trump has created two opposing factions in the White House that don't like him...
Thanks for giving us a clue on those leaks bill

Here, dude posted it: youtube.com/watch?v=B1jnH8agz88

>get a video
I'm a phone fag sorry
>remove some memes...
Just sperging out over Bill Nye getting shit down on live TV I'm /excited/ senpai

Thanks user!

goddam you inbred southern rednecks stop ruining the worlds future because you didn't succeed at life

>implying these aren't top tier wimens
Fuck off Spanish Trailer Park

>stop ruining the worlds future
Why?
Global warming is a hoax.

it fucking isn't stop getting your info from breitbart you cuck

fuck you inbred fucks are gonna ruin a planet

Get a job and catch some sun you loser.

GLOBAL WARMING IS

THE

MOST

IMPORANT

THING WE HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT RIGHT NOW

There's literally no evidence that over 50% of global warming is caused by human activity.

I thought Tucker did better in the first half, and bill nye in the second half. Bill was awfully salty though.

It's called "global climate change" in cased you didn't get the memo shitlord why don't you listen to scientists Jews and experts for a change huh ever think about that redneck I bet you live in the countryside and you voted for Trump too try rolling coal over your own grave ok.

>Get a Job
18 still in high school, but going back to summer job in a week or so

ITT:
>bill nye has credibility because he used to drive the magic school bus

bill nye has disavowed pedophilia and drugs excuse me what are you insinuating

Yeah I can see the Jew now.

>gonna ruin a planet
I'm turning up my air conditioner right now.
Get fucked coastal faggot.
Global warming is a hoax.
Go drown in melted Antarctic sea water.

We all know Nye and nigger degrade Tyson are pop culture ""scientists"" used by the left to push their agenda

Don't tell me you didn't see a
>Nye/Tyson 2016!
Bumper sticker

>GLOBAL WARMING IS
>THE
>MOST elaborate hoax

>stop getting your info from breitbart
will you stop getting your info from fake reports then? NOAA faked everything. Get woke and get on my level cuck.

It will, ocean acidification is not something you fuck with, your oxygen depends on it, cleetus.

Nice.

So we're gonna believe in the 7 planet discovery but once we talk about our own planet their fake right climate.nasa.gov/evidence/

I swear how did americans develop cleetuses inbreeding fucked you up you used to be european what the fuck happened not even our worse compare to yours.

>Global warming
>climate change

new name same old bullshit. give it some time and they'll come up with a new name for it to try a fool another generation.

I'm not a flat out denier of climate Change, but bill and others like him straight up lie

Meanwhile let's just let Fukushima pile drive itself into the ground water while dumping into the Pacific and farting into the jetstream.

t. really important serious scientist

OCEAN ACIDIFICATION FUCKWAD

DON'T DRINK THE FISH

Tell us more science man, I thought Fukushima was fixed do to low levels of mainstream panic, what should we know?

The data for the planet discovery is clear cut. The data for warming doesn't support the man made warming hypothesis. Show me, what's the confidence level warming is caused by human activity. It's low. Rejecting that hypothesis is science.

pseudo science rulezzzz

SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL

SHILL GUY THE (((science))) Boy

They don't know wtf to do so we're basically playing a game of la la la la can't hear you and hoping it's not even worse.

Nuclear physicists understand that when that shit hits water its fission central. But who knows? Perhaps the heat would self-vitrify the surrounding rock and seal it off on its own?

So either we all die, it fixes itself, or they find a solution?
Shiet

The problems at fukushima are mostly located in.. fukushima, any ocean talk is conspiracy shit.

You should be more worried about the plastic that is in the fish you currently eat, look that up, that's a good redpill, but in 4 decades when the ph of the ocean gets to acidic and marine life sufucates to death you'll notice, we'll go shortly (guess how much %of oxygen the ocean generates) oh and it's already happening look at the great barrier reef. will be totally dead in a few few years.

This is fake news climate.nasa.gov/evidence/

You're the one dying, I have a self sustaining biosphere in the north of Andaluzia you Idiot. You don't think I'm planning on not surviving once this shit its? I have a bigger net worth than most of you together.

Bill Nye was my favorite literate black man, reading rainbow was the best show ever.

Wow. Nye was coming off like an asshole and it almost turned around on Carlson at the very end, but Nye said that weird shit about White House leaks and just fucked himself.

Pretty much. Even if they propose to concrete it over and call it a day that's not happening soon. They could have done that by now, which tells you there are too many other factors they're trying to juggle.

>ocean talk is conspiracy shit.
We'll see. I don't take what I hear through the grapevine as fact, but I also don't buy the dispersion theory, at least not when it's not been integrated over time enough. That'd be like buying gulf shrimp immediately after the spill.

Long term gulf shrimp? vs. what people literally pissing and shitting on your import crops? Jet stream losing its gulf stream anchor and dropping Fukushima on you? If it were up to me I'd trust my government to tell me what's best to do!

This. They honestly think we are all going to die ... so their solution is a huge tax. They think pollution us a problem, so their solution is to secure a verbal promise from the Chinese. And they keep getting caught lying.
Are you familiar with John Derbyshire? He has a similar position: there is change but not what Al Gore claims.

There's a neat historical example of an underground uranium deposit in France

>be uranium deposit
>be just sitting there
>various earth events cause water
>water + uranium = fission
>well shit
>melt sideways down further into the earth for a while
>alright, gud enuf

I've given up.

It's real and it's happening, but even if all the cars and all the electricity stopped tomorrow we would still be in the red.

It's our over consumption, our taste for red meat, we're akin to cancer.

Those two things account for more than the first 2 ones.

Piece of advice :

CO2 levels will go very, very high in 4 decades if the trend continues, build a self sustaining biosphere in a sunny area high in the mountains, air will not be breathable and cognition will be heavily affected by the mass of CO2 in the atmosphere.

I've said it before I have a good networth I know people and things you don't this is my only advice for all off you, things will get very bad.

Does your model include the sun and the bullshit they're spraying into the atmosphere that is used to modulate the resonant frequencies of the continent plates?

keep this in mind

keep this in mind

svs.gsfc.nasa.gov/3586

>NASA
>NEVER A STRAIGHT ANSWER

wake me up when we go to the moon again
>yawn

Ok fine.... I'll pay 20% of my check to some "Climate Board" Did that stop China from chinking? Did it stop India from Dumping bodies in the river? Did it clean up Fukishima?

Hmmm.... Nope. I'm gonna keep my money and just say that the Earth changes all by it's self. Check out volcanoes and shit. Oil washes up naturally in Santa Barbara. eh meh guurrddd...

The Ice Age must have ended because a few hominoids survived and lit fires to cook the mammoths they slaughtered to extinction.

>Check out volcanoes and shit.
user what? We have turbofan meters on every single sea bed volcano there is!

this

>tax people in the US more
>make the US and europe switch to electric, wind and nuclear (not that there's anything wrong with them other than efficiency on the first two)
>add a huge carbon tax
>china and india still give zero fucks and do whatever they want

why should we do anything when their pollution output is far greater than ours, and they won't be stopping or listening to anyone anytime soon?

Also we have IoT little fan butt plug meters on each cow so we can tabulate the cost

stop hurting gay people and niggers with your hatespeech

My model includes someone who shall not be named who talked to me at davos weeks ago.

You don't seem to understand.

You're dead, start growing aquaponic derived food and move to a self sustaining biosphere up in the colorado mountains, you have a few decades at large, I'm not joking.

This person that talked to me at davos works for the pentagon.

I'm still deciding between earth and mars to tell you the truth, African influx to the north is to be expected and our leaders won't stop it since it would be he biggest killing in history, close to 6 billion by 2064.

2018 Space X Free Market.

>keep this in mind

I designed this rhyme to explain in due time

All I know

Time is a valuable thing
Watch it fly by as the pendulum swings
Watch it count down to the end of the day
The clock ticks life away

>it's so unreal

Didn't look out below, watched the time go right out the window
Trying to hold on, didn't even know
I wasted it all just to watch you go
I kept everything inside
And even though I tried it all fell apart
What it meant to me will eventually be a memory of a time when I

I tried so hard and got so far
But in the end, it doesn't even matter
I had to fall to lose it all
But in the end it doesn't even matter

>Keep that in mind I designed this rhyme to remind myself how

(I tried so hard)
In spite of the way you were mocking me
Acting like I was part of your property
Remembering all the times you fought with me
I'm surprised it got so [far]
Things aren’t the way they were before
You wouldn’t even recognize me anymore
Not that you knew me back then
But it all comes back to me in the end
I kept everything inside and even though I tried, it all fell apart
What it meant to me will eventually be a
Memory of a time when I (tried so hard)

I put my trust in you
Pushed as far as I can go
For all this
There’s only one thing you should know

>talked to me at davos weeks ago.
I don't get it. If Davos is so smart why hasn't the financial trouble been fixed yet?

Are we on Bassel IV yet? Bassel V? Have the banks met their own internal standards?

Madmade climate change is technically true. That's what air conditioning is after all. But madmade climate change on a large global scale caused by petrol emissions leading to a green house effect is 100% kosher-approved semitic science fiction

Guess what somebody I work with was invited to speak at Davos, let alone attend.

What's most interesting to me is how they quietly receded from the news cycle after not being such big shit they thought they could get ahead of the reporters and front like real nigga hours.

Bill Nye is 100% right

Tucker Carlson is ridiculously off base and having a hard as hell time acting like he has anything to really defend

stay in your anti-intellectual hugbox though Sup Forums, I'm sure the environment is capable of taking care of itself

davos is not what you think it is, and even if it was our humanity is wired to power and greed, you don't think the US meddles in the middle east for the sake of humanitary effort? NATO didn't intervene in Libya because gadaffi was a bad guy, power and money rule the world, that's the ultimate truth, my grandfather works for a big financial group called "Jerónimo Martins", look it up.

>Get asked how much of climate change is caused by humans
>Can't answer, so start going off on aspie rant about grapes and shit
Tucker BTFO'd

Dude that's entirely expectable to anybody who knows how round table groups and """secret""" societies work.

>be me
>go to government confab
>boss tells me I have to make a good plan to spend $XXX dollars
whoah real nigga dallas
>weird old guys saddle up to me during the slide show
>it's dark
>are they trying to feel me up or something?
no just trying to get financial connections

LARP

Upvoted!

I just don't care man, I'm finishing university and I belong to one of the richest families in my country, we have billions.

Just understand this, there's a very high probability you will be dead in 4 decades, not matter where you live the atmosphere will affect everyone, it will start with acidification, then CO2 will rapidly increase and with that quick increase your cognition will take a sharp turn down once that finishes off, you suffocate to death.

I've met Elon, the reason he wants to go to mars is exactly the reason we all think, I'm telling you with all the knowledge I have received from important people and my family future trends don't look good at all, it all seems well but behind the scenes everyone is scrambling waiting for a miracle.

I'm part of this family en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jerónimo_Martins I'm finishing my degree this year and I'll travel the world, it was not my wishes but my fathers wishes.

>be me
>18yo crackerjack fresh outta high school
>go on /pol: on the reg
>niggers are dumb, jews control everything, trump is king, also women are sluts and whores
>tfw redpilled
>discuss shit i have no fucking clue about like global warming from
>color my opinions on this scientific issue with my political ideals
>global warming is a kike conspiracy

When did you realize that you're all fucking out of your element talking about this? Goddamn there are people that have devoted their lives to studying the climate with methods we can barely comprehend, yet we listen to shills like Carlson and Nye debate this shit on a news program for seniors.

>am- am I growing smarter by realizing my limits?

>tfw aware of Dunning-Kruger effect

Help me Sup Forums. I feel with age and wisdom I will stop believeing the redpills here.

I know it, man. I thought life was good when I was the little kid who could navigate DC traffic like a boss.

I know what you say is the going mode of thought. But these people are so unbelievably stupid that they still haven't anticipated the obvious.

It's going to be glorious. Also thanks for CarlosFM giving me some tips about designing analog circuitry to sound good.

are you aware the climate data is adjusted using an inflated methodology

dotrw?

Anthropogenic Climate Change is utterly retarded given we are far far away from leaving the geological trend of ice age, warming period, etc.

Humans obviously impact the climate, but the impact is a rounding error compared to solar activity and the global temp cycle.

(((Bill Nye))) is the worst kind of shill. He repeats the Skype dogma to the shabbos masses with full knowledge that it is bullshit. I'm a physicist. I know many physical climatologists. Everyone now has huge doubts about the modeling and the data doctoring that has gone on for decades. Anyone with a clue can see the sophomore level modeling claims were totally debunked over and over by the satellite temp data which couldn't be fudged with creative edits and location tampering like putting temp monitors next to warm buildings on asphalt instead of in a green where the raw input was close to neutral.

if you don't agree to drink the kool aid then you are a psychopathic war criminal

mfw this doom and gloom larper from portugal

>why aren't you worried about this? don't you have children?
you know your position is shit if you have to make the other side irrational by bringing their children into it for your argument to hold water

wrong

>tfw aware of Dunning-Kruger effect
Upvoted good sir! These unintellectual alt-righters don't know anything about the outside of their hugbox

What definitions of "medieval" or "Middle Ages" include 1870, i.e. the late nineteenth century?

>hugbox

"If I keep saying it maybe pol will think I'm not a numb digger!"

Climate change real? yep sure is.

Is Humans the cause? fucking nope. Liberals thinking humans are the cause for everything in the universe again.

All this hype about global warming is based off the notion that global warming is inherently bad for us and the environment. That isn't necessarily the case.

Post pictars of OG hugbox nigger. I'll wait.

That was impossible to read. Please learn English and try again. Thank you.

Nope, it CAME out of Ice Age when the glaciers that covered much of Europe & North America disappeared, thousands of years ago. (Can you see a wall of ice 500 feet high outside your window?)

At this point Bill Nye should be meme'd into the destroyer of the global warming meme...to the batcave! Praise KEK!

No, but I have heard this spurious claim often.

>a wall of ice 500 feet high outside your window?
ayo aussie there's a time for shitposting and a time for understanding how the geolgical platelets go back and forth on the vertical axis due to gravity

DON'T YOU EVER SAY THAT TO ME OR MY WIFE'S SON AGAIN