The free market sure is splendid

The free market sure is splendid

Other urls found in this thread:

theintercept.com/2017/01/12/cory-booker-joins-senate-republicans-to-kill-measure-to-import-cheaper-medicine-from-canada/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>usa
>free market

Hmm, well if the BIG PHARMA companies are doing so hot, why not buy some of their stock??

Didn't thank of that did you?

You don't have a free market you cunt. Nobody does really but the USA is one of the most pathetic versions.

Enjoy your ((((monopolies))))

>usa
>free market
are you even trying you low-grade nigger?

That only works if the companies have any room for growth left, they are already sucking the poor dry at 100% capacity, what is there to invest in?

You can always pay with your life

>FREE MARKET

It's fucking garbage

>TFW I have ACA and pay 200 a month for all my healthcare
>TFW I'm on abilify, Vyvanse and cymbals
>TFW it's all paid for

Shill harder

There is no medical free market.

Obamacare destroyed the consumer's last tiny remnant of negotiating power. Now you just have to buy it, no matter the price.

>it's all paid for
By me.

>burgerville
>free market
try again

There are literally no free markets in the weeks right now.

If you have a central bank you don't have a free market.

/thread

> synthroid

they need to fire whoever came up with that name

>trying to treat genetic inadequacy with chemicals

have fun with that shit nigger

>Free market
>FDA
Pick one

just don't eat and drink yourself to death and plan to die naturally in your 60s-80s, don't do any elective surgery, and you won't have to worry about the high price of anything.

actually, i know the trick. get the jews to make all the drugs kosher certified. sure you'll have to pay a bit for the certification, but by making these drugs accessible to the kosher market the price will come down more than the cost of certification. that's just economics, goy. Pay us or we don't buy your product.

Pharmacy Fag here.
>Epipen
Coupon
>Crestor
Generic
>Premarin
Generic
>Abilify
Generic
>Nexium
OTC
>Synthroid
Generic
>Januvia
Youre fucked there.
>Celebrex
Generic
>Advair
Coupon

>2143
>picking up anti cancer meds from robo pharmacy
>bring meds to auto checkout
>machine asks if I have any coupons 15 times
>ring up meds
>charges me 1,300,000 USD for alzheimers cure instead of 800,000 USD for cancer preventer
>walk out
>get shot by welfare-funded robo niggers

You must be actually underage or retarded if you think US Drugs are free market

isnt abilify expensive as fuck?

USA is not a free market you dunce, this is why we need to export all democrats, so we can get back to free market
everything democrats do hurts business

Januvia still is not over 1000 dollars 360 out the door and there is a coupon for 1 more month fro 1st month free,
Advair coupon is just a co-pay coupon the free trial is out.

and you must be the smug bitch who thinks the free market is a religious ideal that only happens in the afterlife, and therefore worldly capitalism can never do anything wrong. Nuck markets aren't free, but they work for us. Yank markets aren't free b/c the government works for capitalists.

Fact:

Every pharmaceutical drug known is a placebo. Don't fall for big pharma lies.

You cannot refute this

>First World nation
>superpower
>land of the free
>freedumb

Oh wow, I have this great new service called "insurance" that allows me to get all that shit for practically free.

the usa is the least free market in the west. too many jews with government connections rigging the system

It would be if the Jews would stop fucking things up.

i don't remember even though I was on it once but Vyvanse was like $230 a month when I was on it, spensiv ass drugz

Bullshit, I have ADHD and none of the plans on Healthcare.gov cover adhd meds besides adderall instant release. Vyvanse would set me back at least $150

>he doesn't get prescribed instant release so he can snort them and fuck Staceys at parties

Pleb

>Abilify $2852
JESUS... it cost like 25 dollars here

is it true that if I cross the border I don't need a prescription to get drugs at the pharmacy in Canada? Maybe I'm thinking of Mexico.

You get it so cheap because we pay so much for It.

You're welcome

Do you want to know how much we pay for mandatory drug insurance here in BC?? 1000-1400/year if you are LOW INCOME.

itt: fags on drugs

Fpbp

That's funny, because my sister who uses Advair pays $50 for hers with mediocre insurance. You're saying Canadians are paying 7x what she does? Sounds lame.

What is the average cost to consumers after insurance? Take into account the tax percentage paid by canadians to support 'free' healthcare.

Thank you

>don't let anyone else produce the drugs
>be surprised about monopolies
Wew

Demographics of Canada vs usa?

We pay for over 150 million nonwhites

Fuck off Mike

Just remove the FDA and prices will drop as fast as the bodies

If it was a free market americans could just buy the cheaper drugs from canada uou fucking idiot

has anyone here seen a real vagina in the last 12 months?
Id bet no

I came here to post this.

gotta love that citizenship based income tax

>35% corporate tax
>40% income tax
>free market

>needing to take drugs in the first place
Lots of beta males or fat asses in this thread

If it really was free other companies would be able to make their own versions of the drug though. The drugs would be cheap as fuck in that case.

I mean the FDA is important when it comes to regulations that actually BENEFIT the people. When I buy milk I am thankful the FDA is there to make sure that that milk isnt just white paint. However, when it comes to drugs, they really over regulate and that makes shit more expensive.

>get arrested for not apologizing.

Capitalism will never work because there are inelastic goods.

Housing, food, health care, and energy will always be a problem in any greed-based system.

It's not real communi-I mean...It's not real capitalism!

>regulate the fuck out of a market
>SEE FREE MARKET CAN'T FIX SHIT.

it's not free when the government holds all development hostage through use of patent law and the FDA approval process.

they would all cease to be a problem
when you deregulated and let capitalism go
all would become plentiful and cheap
and innovation pace would be astounding we cant even imagine it
metal and plastic houses?
with thin but superior insulation?
robot made in factories
drone lifted to spots?
throum atomic power would light up areas for 1% of the cost and more safety
lftr youtube kirk throium
be staggering how cheap food be etc under capitalism
democracy is evil
med and ed are not rights
youtube yaron brook

HOW MUCH IS YOUR LIFE WORTH TO YOU GOY?

then buy some option spreads you stupid kike

But wait:

Epilepsy treatment?

fpbp

Dying from waiting on surgery. Priceless.

Estradiol valerate 40mg/ml (5ml) goes for ~$250
I feel bad for the ones that cant pay

How else will they pay for the billion dollar a year extortion racquet called the us legal system? Every time I turn on the TV I get bombarded by commercials for suing drug companies. This is why we need tort reform.

What in the actual retarded fuck is this?

Celebrex is around 70-80 for a 30 day supply.
My doctor gave me four sample packs of nexium which is a months supply. Free.
My crestor is 40/month
My epipens are 118/each

Boyknee Sanduhs needs to get his head out of his ass and check real numbers.

Oh, and all those numbers are without my private coverage. With it, I'm literally just paying the pharmacy dispensing fee of $4-5 per bottle.

And also, fuck you, yank. Our whole Healthcare system blows the US right the fuck out and you have the fucking nerve to talk out of that disgusting 40% nigger mouth of yours?

Canadians don't die in the streets waiting for Healthcare. Yank cocksuckers get shot on the way to the hospital for the dialysis they wouldn't need if they got off their fat fucking asses for longer than a walk to the mini fridge in their bedrooms.

Nice digits. It's the percentage of nigger population in the US 20 years from now.

take a lude, leaf

Patents (along with copyright and trademarks) are a form of government interference with a free market.

And your bread costs $50 a slice

>be Leaf
>get infection
>wait in line for 2 months to see doctor
>doc says they need to amputate
points you indirection of next waiting line

>The free market sure is splendid

Nigger if this was a free market and not a cronyist system then you'd be able to import drugs from Canada.

Just a reminder, establishment Republicans and Democrats came together to defeat a bill that would have legalized importation of Canadian drugs just a few weeks ago.

The bill was supported by Trump, Sanders, Rand Paul, Ted Cruz and pretty much everyone who isn't a total shill.

theintercept.com/2017/01/12/cory-booker-joins-senate-republicans-to-kill-measure-to-import-cheaper-medicine-from-canada/

Why aren't drugs free?

>Ted Cruz
is he our guy?

I take celebrex, my prescription is free because I get free healthcare through my job =)

EPIPEN: USA
Crestor: JAPAN
Premarin: USA
ABILIFY: JAPAN
NEXIUM: USA
SYNTHROID: US/UK
JANUVIA: USA
CELEBREX: USA
ADVAIR DISKUS:UK

The Free Market sure is splendid

Where does the other 25% come from

Canada has very high sales tax

>nexium
>700 dollars

Lol autistic OP thinks American healthcare is a free market. AMA and FDA have what would be a cost effective and innovative system by the testicles in a vice grip.

If the market was free, you could just import the drugs from Canada, you schmuck.

US companies invent almost all new drugs and their reward is a monopoly on the US drug market. Other countries threaten to just copy the drugs, so the companies sell them for cheaper. The US drug market subsidizes the rest of the world. Why does no one understand this?