28 years in prison for interrupting a niggas birthday party

WTF
archive.is/dDXfe
Getting jail time for flying the stars n bars!!

Other urls found in this thread:

ajc.com/news/local/judge-orders-stiff-sentences-for-two-douglasville-hate-crime/pHWEb5zXxdVqGBGxGNtorI/
rt.com/usa/life-prison-without-parole-694/
myajc.com/news/local/douglas-county-confederate-flag-case-sentenced-lengthy-prison-terms/6cDtrxkl9Q7ILElPhGqd6O/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Slavery was a mistake. Total genocide was the better choice.

fpbp

we shouldn't have had a black president we should have had a south korean one

Murderers get less time than this

This is ridiculous

They should have gotten a medal.

This is too fucked up. I think I'm going to write my congressman in all seriousness. How the fuck does a retard in Chicago get beaten and knifed, called white slurs, and the niggers don't ever get that much of a sentence? This is fucking outrageous.

It was for showing up with guns and making threatening comments not for the stars and bars

How fucking hard was it to napalm africa and pick your own damn cotton.

Now look at all the bullshit we have to deal with.

God fucking damn

YOU THINK? Fucking write it now you dumb fucking imbecile.

That hasn't even gone to trial yet you dumb nigger

Where's the evidence? They didn't show any guns in the video, so what, are they going off the word of the black people?

imagine a group of groids coming at you! Was self defense in my book!

>28 years

Niggers who shoot somebody they just mugged in the back of the head get less time than that. Was the judge black?

i just watched an episode of first 48 hours. 3 darks kill two 14 year old kids while shooting aimlessly into a crowd of kids. one got 11 years main shooter got 16 years another 24 months for some stupid crime.

Plus the couple has 3 kids.. now they are parentless.

Finally someone reasonable. I'm racist as fuck but you're an asshole if you show up to some kid's birthday party with guns and yell at him.

>13 and 6 years in prison for IRL shitposting
What the flying fuck?

I get that they were being pricks, and brandishing a shotgun was retarded, but 13 fucking years? Come the fuck on.

Two years each, max.

They didn't "show up to party" they were driving in a public area and the niggas came after them.. words were said.. #fakenews

I'm curious as to where all the "white supremacist" terrorists are, and why they didn't storm the courtroom to assassinate the judge as rescue these political prisoners. I mean, what are all the right wing terrorists out doing? How could they miss an opportunity like this, I mean, isn't that their job? Isn't the country swarming with them? Aren't they the most dangerous group in the world?

WHAT COULD HAVE BEEN MORE IMPORTANT THAN THIS?

You're an idiot.

>crazed nignogs drive by your place waving guns saying they'll kill you
>its your daughter's 8th birthday party

Just invert the colors and you would be screaming race war now.

guys? GUYS??

>there will one day be a rooftop korean president

but niggers would get a away with it

Lol was about to post

Seriously though, where are these weapons they supposedly used?

People who fly the traitor flag should get the chair. One March to the Sea wasn't enough.

>whiter than zimzam
He's one of those white hispanics you hear about in the news. But seriously, no weapon was brandished.

I've seen a First 48 episode where a nigger mag dumped a stolen pistol into another nigger and he got 5 years for manslaughter FFS.

This is insanity.

what a retarded prison system

The majority of states lump hispanics in with whites in crime statistics. Look at our boy, Zimzam, the media constantly called him white, even though he obviously isn't.

They're trying to tell a story. Any details that don't fit their narrative is minimized, ignored, or outright changed.

you have to rape at least a whole pre school to even get to 25 years here, wtf...

>But seriously, no weapon was brandished.
Was there or not? Cause that makes a significant difference.

35 year combined sentence, their 3 kids now orphans, all because they drove near a park with a rebel flag ... and pic related had a sort of bad day?
>had to explain what that word means
Like her 10yo son doesn't use the word hundreds of times a day?

Someone in the group yelled nigger - so that makes it a 'hate crime'? Is this red haired jiggaboo's life completely ruined? no. she had a bad day, and here are 5 people who have their lives irrevocably ruined for her minorly upsetting day. Fuck this is a travesty.

Let's be real here, of they were black nothing would have happened.

28 years for waving a fucking flag?

How is this justice? How is this even lawful?

What the fuck!

You TRULY honestly believe that a group of black people would get away with waving guns around your 8th daughter's birthday party threatening to kill you, your family and her friends?

Fuck those cousin fucking dirtbags. Enjoy getting BLACKED in prison. HAHAHAA

but a black teacher can scream "KILL ALL WHITE PEOPLE" at her students and doesn't even get a reprimand

Apparently they pleaded guilty, so what did or didn't happen means fuck all.

>white hispanic

Wrong.

He's a spic and she's a taco belle.

No pity for them no siree

Prison rape is a meme

lol crackers btfo

Can you please provide evidence that these people were waving around guns?

Enough prison cells to lock up two idiots that dont actually break law but not enough to lock up drug dealers and killers.

Well wow.

#justice

ajc.com/news/local/judge-orders-stiff-sentences-for-two-douglasville-hate-crime/pHWEb5zXxdVqGBGxGNtorI/

It's stupid all around, but the the sentences are the stupidest. I can't believe this shit. How the fuck does a retard get kidnapped, held hostage, beat, and cut, and called racial slurs and the niggers don't eve see anywhere near this amount of time. Not to mention, one of them is the father of 3, has a job, and is a somewhat productive member of society.

FUCK THIS SHIT

it´s riddiculus,

Nigga? Too scared to write NIGGER??!!

Congratulations, you're retarded.

My cousin is a Sergeant at Rikers Island. It is not a MEME.

Is anyone fucking surprised?

What do you think the point of (((hate crimes))) is there besides fucking over whites?

He probably means they'd get away with it by just getting a year in prison and 6 months of parole, which they typically do.

LOL. Soon people will have to use Irony and Sarcasm to express their toughts.

the difference is, they would've gotten no jailtime at all for doing that. because you know, they're oppressed.

Of course he is

Depends if the police get there before I shoot them all.

I guess you would know. RIGHT?

the judge looks a little deranged desu

Only thing I know is you're full of shit

I don't condone harassing eight year olds, but the kid would have probably died in a drive-by as he blew out the candles.

WHERE EVEN IS THE PROOF OF THE GUN. Because the black people said that had a gun? What the fuck, this shit doesn't even sound like a court of law, it sounds like a pissed off leftist bitch of a judge trying to get back at white people because Trump was put in office.

ahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.
>poor little white couple didn't know what they were doing!

These are the examples. You better not get in an argument w/ the niggas now. Or you are gonna be slapped w/ prison time.

There used to be men in the south that would have surrounded the courthouse with an aresenal over something like this, and demanded the judge or the prisoners. Where are those kind of rednecks? Are they extinct?

rt.com/usa/life-prison-without-parole-694/

>Over 3,200 people in the United States are serving life sentences without parole for non-violent and often petty offenses

>About 65 percent of the prisoners identified in the report are African-American. In Louisiana, that proportion goes up to 91 percent.

I don't think there was any weapons. The problem is they pleaded guilty so now they're fucked. They did the one thing you are never supposed to do: NEVER EVER TELL THE COPS ANYTHING.

remember the 4 black people that kidnapped the retarded white kid and beat him live on Facebook? what kind of sentence are they going to get?

why would they get jail time for that?

They wouldn't be charged with a hate crime, that's for sure. And regardless they wouldn't be given a 28 year sentence.

They'll be given a new home with an interracial lesbian couple in Decatur, Georgia.

Isn't 2nd degree MURDER 25 years? how the fuck is making threats worth more jail time?

exactly! this

Every conservative acts like they deserve something. What makes you guys so special that you think you deserve anything? Always going on with that "I deserve complete freedom of speech, I deserve any gun, I deserve...". Fuck off, nobody, not even a government owes you shit for coming out of your mom's shitty hole.

If that's the case, then the answer is 'more aggressive prosecution of black racists', not 'less aggressive prosecution of white racists'.

Three reasons:

1: Napalm hadn't been invented yet.
2: free Americans generally refused to sell their OWN prepubescent children to known pedophiles.
3: You expect rich people to WORK with their HANDS?

Same reason Daesh doesn't attack every single court that's putting one of their sandreich shits in jail. The cops might shoot back.

Also, in the States, the best-equipped Nazis are prison gangs. Why the fuck would they risk their lives to stop a prospect from going through basic training?

Someones favorite cuck is a lil grumpy! Big daddy giving it to your old lady?

>Someone in the group yelled nigger - so that makes it a 'hate crime'? Is this red haired jiggaboo's life completely ruined? no. she had a bad day, and here are 5 people who have their lives irrevocably ruined for her minorly upsetting day. Fuck this is a travesty.

This is the USA. If you don't like it move to Norway. When they get out they are felons for life too.

FRIENDLY REMINDER BLACKS DO SHIT LIKE THIS TO WHITE PEOPLE EVERYDAY

and you reddit fags are going to cuck out over this one incident. this is why whites are completely screwed.

Truth. Don't even give a shit. Let them rot.

I hope they have a lawyer, or one comes out of the woodwork pro bono (for PR) and makes the case they made the plea under duress, or something. This shit isn't right man, they were being white niggers... but that doesn't constitute 28 years.

>114587021
Look at that bitch cry. Heis gonna get a lot of dick in prison and she is going to be a dykes pet. LOL at poor white trash

It was a sarcastic question to illustrate the point: the only "white supremacist terrorists" are white prison gangs. If there was such a "white supreemist" threat like the media hypes, a judge wouldn't be able to deliver such a sentence in such a case, and expect to live.

Sounds like you jealous?

FUCKING THIS!!!!!

I'm reading from some places that the birthday party apparently wasn't the only spot they did this. The cops were getting calls from elsewhere saying that they were harassing other niggers at gunpoint over the course of 2 days.
myajc.com/news/local/douglas-county-confederate-flag-case-sentenced-lengthy-prison-terms/6cDtrxkl9Q7ILElPhGqd6O/

I hate niggers just as much as the next guy, but it seems like the sentences they got may actually be somewhat justified.

I could murder someone in a fight and it be less time

>28 years
Do these retards know how much it costs to put someone in jail and take care of them? Why are people who think this way in charge of anything?

What is appeals court. Unless they physically harmed anyone, the mot they should get is a fine for public disturbance.

Faggot snowflake thinks he deserves something and got triggered. Filthy cuckservative

You're a cuck, fuck off back to /reddit/

This shit redpills new recuits to the cause!! Praise kek.

Prison rape is a meme.

This post is why i'm kinda happy europeans are dying.
There's only the east asians with the capacity to succeed us, and those fuckers will not pussy-foot around on the subhuman question.

theyre getting jail time for deadly threat

everything is as it should be

Refugees in Sweden kill women and get half the time...

WTF is wrong with the South...? What they did was a misdo is most states.

Federal hate crime enhancements add 10 years to every charge.

Just FYI. Hate crime enhancements were invented to scare white people from defending themselves

Yea I am suer loads of people want to represent racist white trash.I am an upper middle class white person and I hate poor whites. Fuck them all.
Black people are poor because of racism and slavery bit these hicks have no excuse They are just human garbage and belong in jail being raped.

So does this guy join the whites or spics in prison?

Good luck ever taking your country back if you're too scared to even throw a threat at some black people

This board has become fucking pathetic