Chicago so bad that there is youtube videos just for the killers

youtube.com/watch?v=sHke8ZFI5jo

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GFKtSuutGmY
2paragraphs.com/2015/10/facebook-murderer-jenelle-potter-pretended-to-be-cia-agent-chris/
youtube.com/watch?v=I2Pp90JC9Ow
youtube.com/watch?v=gZUM4YbCS88
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

robert?

stop canonizing niggers

5 minute in and this shit seems fascinating.
An inside look into the gang culture in the worst parts of Chicago.

I thought the same thing, but then in just turns in to this guy killed that guy, that guy killed this guy... I mean, what's the fucking point. I'd be a better video if he just drove around and show the hood.

you stupid FUCKERS Sup Forums...
Let the niggers be niggers. Why? 95% of the murder they commit is black-on-black. They are literally genociding themselves. Let them do it.

Whatever clever bastard came up with the idea of "badass murdering nigga killin otha niggas" and managed to make it a widespread idea is genius.

Imagine what people 100 years ago would say upon finding out that african low class petty criminals yelling over cut and pasted sections of music would be considered the virtousos in the future

This.
We need the negroid race exterminated as fast as possible.
Let them help with their own extinction

Chicagofag here.

Trump needs to send in the fucking feds.

Man, I wish there was a STALKER mod that sets you in chicago during some BLM riots or some shit, would be fun as fuck.

That would be another nigger. Shouldn't call him a genius. It's just natural selection working it's magic.

the problem is they breed faster then they kill eachother. There needs to be serious population control in place, good birth control, sterilization, etc etc, before they will ever go away.

Not to mention the fact they do often kill outside of their own race

There's a lot of those, user.

Go to chicagogangs.org and look up the names of the gangs you find on YouTube.

I've often wondered what would happen if Sup Forums started a troll war against the gangs where we thought of ways to fuck with them without ever appearing to them in person but I'd also be afraid some user would get killed somehow. We would have a big advantage, though, because they like to show off while we like to do the opposite.

That would be fucking funny, not sure how it'd work though

So where does this cunt get this info?

One thing is that they feel they have to avenge any public insult or else they'll get piled on by everyone who disrespects them - if anons made videos dissing particular gangstas they'd go fucking nuts, especially if they couldn't find who did it.

They also do these vids where they go into each other's turf and post it:

youtube.com/watch?v=GFKtSuutGmY

You see the rival gang there but I've seen them too where no one appears on camera and they'll just be like "Hey, I'm right here, where you at? Where you at?" Could you imagine if some gang that didn't even exist was taunting them doing that?

Their population is actually shrinking kek, how many niggers to they have to murder to make that happen? Has to be a lot considering how many hideous babies they pop out.

why not
>find nigger A's social media
>make fake duplicate account
>go to rival nigger B's account
>yo yo muddafugga i fuck yo bitch fuck you dis my turf
>niggers fight to death
>We all laugh

FUN FACT:

The narrator is substitute teacher that teaches
in Chicago public schools. He's white also.
not that redpilled tho

the chicago rap scene is like game of thrones with gangbangers. it's interesting to see which one dies next, gets sent to prison for life, etc.

And then get v&, because homicide detectives aren't tech illiterate.

2paragraphs.com/2015/10/facebook-murderer-jenelle-potter-pretended-to-be-cia-agent-chris/

More like she's tech retarded, using the same IP and everything.

i really dont care if niggers keep shooting each other. honestly i want the violence between them to increase 10 fold.

We should start a fantasy league for this

the fuck lol

youtube.com/watch?v=I2Pp90JC9Ow

Chicago is like 3rd world

What a fucking idiot, does he not know that he will probably get killed?

Any area with niggers is basically 3rd world

indeed my friend
kill all the negros at the south side

>Fantasy Gang Violence

Do more sophisticate crime yield more points? Like if your had the Irish Mob and they successfully pull off a bank robbery/jewel heist or some shit, how many bloods vs crips murders does that count for?

I would but we need a database for the stats.

Some good ideas ITT
What would be legality around a betting website involving these nigs?

shout out to buzzfeed

nozzle my dizzle with your hook shaped schnozzle

This is the Sup Forums I know and love/hate.

Honestly, we don't even need to do actually do it but I can't wait to see the BuzzFeed headlines if they thought we did

Operation needs a name..

>little girl assassins

why did it have to be a sheboon instead of a cute jap?

youtube.com/watch?v=gZUM4YbCS88