Any way I can convince you all that we are living in a Matrix?

This world is fake
We have been tricked

Think about it
There is no way so many people are politically and morally stupid.
The only answer to this is that we are living in a computer simulation created by some higher entity (god, aliens, cthulu, whatever)

Prove it by hacking CNN

Turn Trump into a nigger

Gimme the power ball numbers for the next drawing

the fact that everything is fucking fractal proves this 2bh.

also it was the demiurge, fuck that stupid nigger.

>The Sims irl

The world is fake, but it's not because it's a computer simulation. I'm God. I made all this to see what happens when you let animals have free will and knowledge of their sentience. And it's pretty fucking gay so far. Countdown to judgement, bitches.

A multidimensional computer simulation
That is also made out of reality
Advanced stuff...

"Computer" Is the closest word we have for it.

>There is no way so many people are politically and morally stupid.

It's the opposite. There's no way there are so many people who are politically and morally intelligent. That proves it's the matrix more than anything else.

Literally why should I care?

Why wait?

Do it right now, double dare you!

Or maybe I should worship Kek instead...

See, I just don't buy that. I may not offer a scientific argument to refute this, but allow me to present a argument from a philosophical standpoint instead.

If our existence is merely a simulation, and this was absolute truth. Wouldn't our governments and leaders actively do everything in their power they can to supress this information from the public eye? Wouldn't this truth create a state of widespread global panic? Wouldn't much of the population start commiting degenrate acts and atrocities in the name of our existence is not "real", therefore eliminating such things as morality and self responsibility.

A complete and total societal and cultural meltdown of mankind that would be unrivaled in all of history. Mass suicides, murders, rapes, looting, and ultimately the absolute destruction of mankind.

So if this was the truth, then why are well known people such as Elon Musk allowed to freely flaunt this information around, well knowing that if revealed it would destroy us. Governments have silenced people for far less serious and sensitive knowledge. Why would this, the most dangerous knowledge to mankind,the key to our absolute destruction be allowed to be so well known, and spoken about so openly?

That is why I cannot agree with the simulation theory.

>Turn a nigger into Trump

OH WAIT

Are you me? Have been discussing this with many people within last 24 hours

Stuck in meat right now. The only thing God can't do is make himself *permanently* not God (because God cannot constrain God wholly, or else he was never God), but he *can* make it possible though very shitty to be free from the meatsuit. So I'm just as mortal as you fucks for now, until I die, at which point shit gets fun.

OP YESSSSSSSSSSSSS

This is the true and ultimate red pill and it is the red pill of Gnosticism.

The god of the Old Testament is Jehovah. This is the same deity as Zeus and Satan. The gnostic term for this deity is the Demiurge.

This deity is the Architect from The Matrix. The agents are the Archons. The Matrix represents the "law" of Jehovah that man must live under. It also represents the false paradigms which are used to keep humanity in a "rat race".

Yeah I know, but try to enjoy the trip. Obviously we're bound by most of the rules of simulation but there are some rules that can be bent or broken. I've been studying "glitches in the Matrix" and magick for a little while now to try and see what I can discover. Remember now that you know this is a game, stop letting it play you and instead play it instead! Have fun and respect the other players.

Known for ten years now, thanks.

Prepare for a redpill
>We are in the matrix
>"Kek" is the creator of the matrix
>He sends us messages through matching numbers on an image board
>The Rothschilds bow down to him
>Kek is a sweaty NEET who created this simulation
>The Bogdanoff brothers bow down to Kek

Simulation theory is literally the same thing as believing in God as explained by most mainstream religions. Basically it boils down to accepting that the material world is a false temporary existence that is a preparation for a more "real" existence once you die.

Bump for dank thread

We're all considered retarded in the real world.

>Any way I can convince you all that we are living in a Matrix?

Fuck off Louis CIAK.

Whatever.

Even if we live in a simulation nothing changes.

our leaders don't know we are in a simulation either , retard

>say were living in a simulation
>pretending like you're not schizophrenic
keep it up guys, you'll be in a mental ward soon enough

Fake, god is in Malaysia not burgerland

J.R.R. Tolkien is the architect, and LOTR+other works are the blueprints and secrets hidden under le ebin guide of fantasy.