Anyone really starting to hate Christianity?

> Have to treat and love, kikes niggers and towel heads like they are my own race.

> Can't judge degenerates.

> Modern Christians are total cucks.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dhlmTJaADXE
youtube.com/watch?v=PLSVMZewAkg
youtube.com/watch?v=9rKEHw7kpRw
youtube.com/watch?v=ksoYR7dVyfM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Why would you believe in a jew religion in the first place retard

Fell for the Deus Vult meme.

>2017
>not being Tengrist

>singling out cucktianity
>not hating all religion

just praise Kek

Nope, don't hate Christianity, at all.
Sorry Jew.

nope, you're just on your path to hell sadly. fortunately god is merciful.

I think I might have just converted.

>t. believes the son of god is a jew

Most Christians are cucked to shit, Protestantism and Catholicism are POZed, Orthodox is apologetic toward Mudslimes, and red-pilled "Deus Vult" Christians on Sup Forums and among the Alt-Right may as well be like the "Alt-Right" Muslims that keep cropping up. Same logical fallacies and all.

"There is neither Jew nor Gentile, neither slave nor free, nor is there male and female, for you are all one in Christ Jesus." Galatians 3:28

Are you saying I have to love niggers and kikes? Fuck that.

>believes Jesus of Nazareth, one of the most based philosophers of all time and a self-hating Jew, is the son of "God" based on the myths and lore of a Jewish religion

>ITT: hats
*tip* *tip*

Wtf I love kek now

t. pic related

>>Can't judge degenerates.
oh but you totally can, actually you have to

fucking read the whole context, it's telling you to judge, but to not be a hypocrite

>Judge not, that ye be not judged.
>For with what judgment ye judge, ye shall be judged: and with what measure ye mete, it shall be measured to you again.
>And why beholdest thou the mote that is in thy brother's eye, but considerest not the beam that is in thine own eye?
>Or how wilt thou say to thy brother, Let me pull out the mote out of thine eye; and, behold, a beam is in thine own eye?
>Thou hypocrite, first cast out the beam out of thine own eye; and then shalt thou see clearly to cast out the mote out of thy brother's eye.

>>Modern Christians are total cucks.
Find a good church then. Like this one

youtube.com/watch?v=dhlmTJaADXE

Nope, that just says that Jesus accepts them all if they convert to christianity.
>basically a "some niggers aren't as ghetto" statement, not that I agree with it 100%

Viking raids on leaf lands when?

>gets to rape alter boys and other children with no support
>tells you your hedonistic when you enjoy your life
mfw

I'm starting to the think that Islam is the true redpill.

>> Have to treat and love, kikes niggers and towel heads like they are my own race.
Love your neighbor as yourself does not mean that you suddenly hate yourself. Treating other races as your own means treating them as you want them to treat you. Don't encourage race mixing in order to genocide other races. Don't try to rule over other races instead of letting them rule themselves. Don't be a jew, basically.

> Can't judge degenerates.
Only God can judge individuals. He is the only one who knows a man's heart. You, on the other hand, are called to excise degeneracy from your own life and encourage others to do the same. Mercy toward sinners is not the same as embracing sin.

Absolutely. Since the schism and, more disastrously, protestantism, people who have fallen from the Church have allowed Satan a greater foothold over our world.

Does God love all of us? No he doesn't, some of us aren't his children. Even he has a wall for heaven to keep the degenerates out. Niggers and kikes are just more likely to be children of evil.

jesus christ was the original anti-semite, in terms of religion not race, which is the only reasonable anti-semitism

if you actually read the gospels the thing he spent most time doing was rebuking the satanic talmudic rabbis

I converted to Baha'i a long time ago.

KEK IS REAL

Just create your own denomination. All of those sects exist so people can be as brutal or peaceful as they want, and all have historical contexts.
>just interpret Jesus as a crusader who would want to protect good christians over scheming Jews and dangerous, hateful blacks/muslims

>so wound up in nonsensical racial hatred he denies God

"jewish" religion is satanic, but not the "race"

>let's hate the one religion that isn't tearing apart society

Why would you even post this divide and conquer bs?
Sup Forums doesn't care either way.

lol

>Viking raids
Vikings mostly raided other Europeans and had no problem killing others of their racial brothers

You are weak.

>Modern Christians are total cucks.
modern xtians are killing middle easterners every single day in the stans. what are you doing?

you ought to love jews, the individuals, but hate judaism

Not all white Christian males senpai.

If Christ were alive today he would be a Christian, I hate this Jesus is a Jew myth. He just didn't have the option yet. It's like saying that colonial rebels that died fighting the American revolution are British subjects still.

lavey satanism is redpilled
>treat others as they treat you
>when someone hit you give it back in double
>pro social darwinism
>don't believe in supernatural beings
>against degeneracy

Look at you pathetic christcucks. You need to be cleansed from the white race.

the jews hate jesus, you have been misinformed

the kike talmud book says jesus christ was born of a whore and that he is burning in hell in excrement

It was the first thing the jews attacked.

All anti-christ fags are literally shilling for the kikes.

Please don't repeat those filthy kike lies.

you never served a day in your life. come get some faggot.

Its ideological slavery, and I've resented most aspects of it since my childhood.

catholocism is of the devil

They aren't even the same Jews. Google search "ashkenazi+Jews" and you'll see that they originated in the Caucasus mountains, and are separate from the types of Jews that wrote the bible

These threads are always started by Muslims trying to weaken the Christian religion in society in order to sway peopleto turn to nihilism then they make other threads claiming that Islam is the answer to nihilism and godlessness. Don't give into their tactics.

Find a serious Pentecostal Church, not all Christians have taken the blue pill.

I must say that it was one of the redpills from back in the day that I wouldn't swallow. I thought that it would all work out since Jews were so adamantly anti-christian.

Serve what? Serve your bull? Serve your idiot hypocrite masters? Serve as McDonalds' soldiers?

>Paganlarp
>Wanting to kill other Europeans

NIGGA PLS

IT LITERALLY
TEACHES COMMON SENSE

NICE TRY SATAN.

>Jesus of NAZARETH
>literal Jew

While I disagree that Jesus would be a Christian in practice, I would definitely argue that Jesus would be a Christian on paper, in the sense that he would follow the specific teachings he orally left behind, while ignoring all the ritualistic faggotry added on by his disciples.

Muslims aren't smart enough to think that far ahead. Have you ever tried arguing with Muslims on Sup Forums? Even the ones that want to try to befriend you are retarded about their faith.

This man isn't a catholic, he's a liberal who thinks he's doing god's work.

They look like you. Christians larp.

>Only God can judge individuals. He is the only one who knows a man's heart. You, on the other hand, are called to excise degeneracy from your own life and encourage others to do the same.

this is wrong, you should judge. also this

1 corinthians 6
>Dare any of you, having a matter against another, go to law before the unjust, and not before the saints?
>Do ye not know that the saints shall judge the world? and if the world shall be judged by you, are ye unworthy to judge the smallest matters?
>Know ye not that we shall judge angels? how much more things that pertain to this life?
>If then ye have judgments of things pertaining to this life, set them to judge who are least esteemed in the church.

>no..but i'm really starting to hate leafs.

another Muslim tactic is claiming that all Muslims are too dumb to think of anything . Last week a Muslim told me that Muslims don't have access to the internet.

Christian blacks by virtue of being and act Christian are honorary whites.

Salvation is by faith, not by works.

Are you an anti-racist Pagan like these?

>muh sola fide

heretic detected

>(((LaVeyian))) Satanism
Why does that echo?

>(((Anton LaVey)))
Hmm... seems like a stage name. A cool stage name, but...

>(((Howard Stanton Levey)))
Oh...

>against degeneracy
The Black Mass or whatever that they filmed is one of the most pathetic "rituals" in existence. The very definition of degeneracy.

Why would I listen to a jewish carpenter whose mother got knocked up at 12?

Jesus was the original gibbs me that.

>All of those sects exist so people can be as brutal or peaceful as they want, and all have historical contexts.
wrong, most churches are leading their sheep straight to hell as they dont even have the true biblical gospel

and they teach completely anti-biblical doctrine in other ways too

Salvation is a cruel joke that anglo christians meme about.

christian minister is live streaming on youtube right now taking calls

youtube.com/watch?v=PLSVMZewAkg

Religion is an ideology you practice it's not biological otherwise you can call someone who hates Islam racist. Yes Jesus was a Semite, but so was the Babylonians but they weren't ideology Jewish.

>yes goyim dont be christian and have a lot of children

No, faggot. Clearly christian call niggers brothers and your pope licks their feet

You're really trying too hard.

Here's a pity (You).

Anti-christ fags and pagan larpers support this:

>Whites are the problem, white genocide is natures way of fixing the problem

youtube.com/watch?v=9rKEHw7kpRw

Triggered

It is not a religion. Most excons like me are Odinists because we actually fight to survive. Christcucks get passed around

the catholic church has been of the devil since its inception

Fuck off, leaf.

>Whites are going to wipe themselves out by trying to fight nature, and losing
>Whites need to work with nature instead of dominate it, if they want to survive
>literally says he is against whites being wiped out, but it's up to whites to not get wiped out
>has been saying for years that it's the Jews that are trying to wipe us out, and it isn't a good thing

Whatever happened to the good old idea that Christianity supersedes the Jewish religion and that modern Jews are some heretical cult? It solves everything. The problem is the hard on American Protestants have for Israel.

Peter and your apostles are literal jews

CHECK THEM BROTHERS. CHECK THE NUMBERS. KEK IS WITH US. HE MOVES THROUGH US!

PRAISE HIM! PRAISE KEK ON HIGH!

Always hated.

This is the accurate event of last supper and not an Al-qaeda meeting.

Why does the pope kneel before niggers? The problem is weakness of the christian faith. Your salvationis to be cucked.

i like the puritans, they had big families, feared God, and didn't tolerate faggotry

Puritans denied their nature. Odin is lord of the gods.

You pagan larping faggots are the reason whites cant get their shit together.

You pieces of fucking shit are there right on queue with your shit-eating degeneracy
every single time.

You and your kike handlers cant stop what's coming. You will all be buried in jewish cemeteries.

Came here to post this, and I'm not even Christian. The same people who called out the religious right for cherrypicking the gospel to try installing a borderline theocracy are now in turn cherrypicking to dilute Christianity into nothing more than some kindergarten fantasy where we all play nice and everything works out.

Christians need not be nice, though if they want to go full uncompromising deus vult and "purge the unclean" like everyone LARPs about then they can enjoy about 10, maybe 20 years of peace before the pendulum swings back so hard it almost wipes them out.

Christianity espouses treating everyone as an individual.

Christianity is 'My Wife's Son: The Religion'. It's disgusting. Sadly, we need them as our allies for now. There is too much degeneracy and libtard shenanigans for us to be fighting each other.

> Modern
that's the problem

this

Adultery carries the death penalty in Christianity.

Pic related. Also, leave it to a Christcuck to say that not worshiping his dead, counterculture Jew, and his sect of Judaism, is a Jewish psyop.

In what universe is Anglicanism closer to Orthodoxy than Catholicism?

> All religions are cucked

youtube.com/watch?v=ksoYR7dVyfM

All you larpers know that when people on Sup Forums talk about how great Europe used to be, we're not talking about when they were a bunch of white savages who lived in mud huts and worshiped trees, right?

>lived in mud huts and worshiped trees
Christcuck education, everybody.

>modern Christianity

Right. Which is why you understand the religion on your own and do not participate in the cuckery. Be the change you want user. Real Christianity is based and it is not at all this hippie "LOVE THY NEIGHBOR" crap. That is just one part of the bible, there is much more to it than that.

Is he wrong?

If not for Christianity you wouldn't have a written language, you haven't even progressed passed shitty wooden shacks, you literally have to resort to bragging about small boats.

Christianity built Europe. Pagans raped and enslaved it.

Atheism was even worse. Atheists include: Stalin, Marx, Lenin, Leon Trotsky, Rosa Luxemberg.

Christians include Napoleon, Hitler, Robert the Bruce, Gregor Mendel, Galileo, Nicholas Copernicus etc...