Headstones at Jewish cemetary vandalized

So what is the explanation for the rise in vandalism and all the bomb threats at Jewish centers? Is it:
1. False flags?
2. The media has decided to focus on it?
3. An actual rise in crime against Jews?

nbcnews.com/news/us-news/philadelphia-jewish-cemetery-vandalized-wave-anti-semitic-acts-n726321
jpost.com/Diaspora/Clear-uptick-in-US-antisemitism-since-election-says-ADL-482639

Hey Rabbi...

No security cameras?

Good Goy Pence is on his way. He's bringing his rake. Everything will be alright.

The media is focusing on it because Trump is Hitler

>sage in all fields

hey rabbi watcha doin?

This is just Keynes in action

I can't think of a legitimate reason for a rise in anti-semitism. Trump is the biggest champion of Israel in recent history. Everyone hates niggers for BLM and LGBTQBBQ types for their random bullshit. Is this just an attention grab? No one is pushing an anti-jew agenda outside of the usual shit posters and stormfags that float around the internet.

I think they might just be trying to secure their place in the victim hierarchy.

too bad jews are too cheap to put up a camera surveillance system so that the truth can finally be decided

I think you guys are right, and they're probably all inside jobs perpetrated by Jews to provoke people. I can't be the only one who has noticed that there is a new story on NPR every day about threats to Jews right?

Why would you want the truth out there when you dedicate all your life in hiding it and shaming people that criticize you?

>vandalism at any cemetery
>it's just plain old vandalism

>vandalism at kike cemetery
>oy vey these vandals aren't your ordinary vandals, they're anti-semetic vandals! remember the 6 gorillian!!

it always seems like the jews bring up anti-semetism

It's an easy peasy false flag.
A rabbi can literally be caught red handed spray painting his shalom temple, but knocking over gravestones is harder prove, someone would have to film rabbi actively knocking over gravestones, anything short of that is no good.
Not only that, but the vandalism is easily fixed. Notice that these stones are damaged permanently, not painted or broken, just tipped over.
Notice how (((they))) ask for donations to help restore the stones. Far more than what would be needed for a repair job that could be done in an afternoon.

Who benefits?

REEEEEE TEACH VANDALS NOT TO VANDALIZE

*teleports behind gravestone*
Nothing personal.. Dead kid.

Full disclosure, this time its /ourguy/ generally yea id say hey rabbi and such. but i have a feeling this ones legit.

It might be, but I'm more interested in the general push in the last week about anti-semitic actions in general. I've been hearing shit every day for the last week about bomb threats and the like. NPR has been pushing it hard.

>Never forget the holocaust Goyim

>nignogs can't read
>white trash + white middle class jobs will be replaced en masse by automation
>BLM
>(((media))) headlines swamped with stories about jew cemeteries

this country is fucked

god newfags grow up so fast. brings a tear to my eye

somebody cleaned the ovens at a pizza hut

>Oy vey, Moshe, the goyim are no longer falling for the MMS media's bullshit
>quick, send some of our boys to draw swastikas in the cemetery, then we can Holohoax away all over again.

^surprisingly close to the truth.