What do they mean by this Sup Forums?

>Anarchy
>Viable
lol

when

Worksafe would like a word with 7 boxes man

will

>Anarchy
Everyone should be running on the pitch and shitting things up.

they

learn

?

WHEN

It's a subtle hint at overthrowing democracy and capitalism and starting anew because the liberal media cannot win anymore.
Not gonna happen, folks.
The real question is, why are they all niggers?

This is a trick question because the only just outcome would be to remove them from the premises for not buying a ticket.

so the guy who's both larger/stronger and 'richer' had all his shit forceably taken and apparently destroyed (in fact, apparently no one owns anything anymore in said situation), yet he shows no signs of distress or struggle and is apparently content with the arrangement
really made me... what's the word...

If you would liberate baseball like that there wouldn't be any professional baseball worth watching because nobody would pay for tickets.

>shitskins won't hop the fence on their own without anarchy.

OP confirmed 5'11 manlet.

>implying shitskins won't hop the fence on their own without anarchy.

Buy a ticket to the fucking game you parasites.

I used to believe when I lived in a fairly affluent all white beach town...

Then, I moved to a big East coast city with blacks, Ethiopians, Indios from
Mexico .

Now, I know that it will never be, it's just a dream.

So what is the lack of fence supposed to represent? The original analogy was asinine, but made sense.

What political system would have the onlookers part of the audience, or even playing the game? What about watching the game on television?

Death and subsequent paradise? Idk

Stupid niggers should have payed for tickets like everyone else

It's not a lack of a fence, it's them actually on the baseball diamond. Look at the image, they're clearly on the field.

>Poorest white area has less violent crime than middle class niggers

>the people outside the fence trying to steal a view of the game are black
lmao

And? What is supposed to be? Direct democracy?

failed society

>yfw a job is worth 7 boxes in reality

They're professional athletes in the field. It's their job, their livelihood. Watching over the fence is the same as piracy.

>ooga booga buying tickets is racissss
that fence is there for a reason.

Tear down that wall, Mr. Trump.

To be liberated from laws of physics there is only one way.

It's actually Mexico's southern border. It says Liberation because all the Guatemalans are free to move to Mexico once their baseball game is over

The fence represents racism. When the metophorical fence is removed (e.i. when our culture evolves to the point where skin color is no more significant than eye color), then little brown children will be allowed to play major league baseball

Welcome to NYC.

HAHA MANLETS BTFO

Pre-paradise, sorry now

>then little brown children will be allowed to play major league baseball
But that already happens. I'm glad we cured racism.

Oh hey, you're right, go us! Woooo, hopefully people will stop making fun of my slanty eyes now

I would never use that word.
>principled and nuanced keep it civil... we walk among them

Yep, done. Except that's not enough for some people, so every time I walk outside I'm nervous that I'm looking at brown/black people the way.

Close.
I did a Dimmer there and:
>actually saw black dude hallering at every female
>puerto Ricans
>a naked fat bum covered in what looked like leprosy
>prairie home companion
>the symphony in the park by the library
>Red Hook is actually El Salvador
>Green Point Polish Camaros pumping trance
>so many bums
>so much shit being aggressively hawked in the trains
>thousands of ditzy girls spending way too much for their drinks
>One biker get smashed
>Parker Posey
>a Protest
And
>the Hasidic buses who block 5 lanes when the left the kids out...

Place smells like people are trying to keep each other down.

It's unfortunate, but I don't think immigration is a problem high on the priorities of either Dems or Repubs.
Glass ceiling needs to break, equal justice regardless of race needs to happen, refugees from across the globe need refuge and other issues tie up the lefts motivation for immigration reform.
"Making America Great Again" has the right tied up, whatever that means.
The indigenous people from South of the border are not a high priority in the media. Unless you find a way to collaborate opposing parties and prioritize a plan, much of the protest is wasted.
If you're serious about changing things about illegal immigration, you'll have to do more than scrutinize the right. What exactly that entails, I'm willing to discuss, but I don't know for sure. Just don't expect instantaneous results, may take a couple of generations.

Das preddy qt. Sauce?

If it looks like a nigger and sounds like a nigger, it is a nigger.

>Illegally watching based ball game.
>"Hey guys why are they niggers?"
Are you new?

I hated playing in the outfield without a fence

Live here. I go from cycles of feeling trapped on one end to feeling slightly less trapped on the other. At least we have seamless.