What would happen if white people collectively snapped and said "fuck it" just to become as evil as groups like BLM...

What would happen if white people collectively snapped and said "fuck it" just to become as evil as groups like BLM claims they are?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Mcfy3UmnyDY
youtu.be/y-Yszp3SmxE
youtu.be/E7oMBq1vkCM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Don't they teach WW2 history in Germany?

fuck I get hard just thinking about it

Some days I really wish we would. Honestly, it may happen eventually.

Considering the size of Germany it went pretty well and only thing that was able to stop the Reich was other white people.

We'd probably get our guns and take out any other group other than whites.

A literal civil war, if you will.

We would decimate the minorities in quick succession. The government would struggle to find the culprit of the millions of murders, sure they might get a few of us but they'd never get all of us.

You really got to ask?

Literally this.

Just want to mention that I'm not as evil as BLM thinks I am, and that I distance myself from the crimes of Nazi Germany, but purely from a technical stand point the Holocaust was inefficient on multiple levels.

HAHAHAHAHAHA
true

>

t. Hans Cuckmeister

Kill yourself

>implying this isn't slowly happening as a response to how retarded antifa and BLM have been.

I'm all for it, but I'm against the inevitable "martial law" and policed state that will follow and we'll probably never be rid of it.

>crimes
>implying Hitler did anything wrong
Pick one

>implying evil

Islam would become a small cult in a democratic middle east, the parts that aren't bombed to hell.

Blacks would be polite, educated, and civilized - or else.

They'd all be working for their welfare.

Industry, education, military would boom, once entitlement programs are ended and people are hired/accepted on merit, not race.

We would watch TV and movies that are honest when it comes to history, and race. No more black Iron Man.

There would be a massive spike in murders, as black and latinos and other colors who commit crimes are shot dead by legally carrying white people, since concealed carry is now a Federal law, and protected by the 2nd Amendment.

Liberals would be weak, powerless, and not in charge anywhere.

Sports would have white people playing.

North America would be 90% white.

He did more things wrong than one could count. For starters he overextended supply lines and his diplomacy was ass.

>Crimes of Nazi Germany
Yeah, cutting the Zionist Jews out of their banking system threatened their power directly, and gave the option for other European nations to do the same. So International Jewry declared war on Germany, and dragged in Britain and France.
>Holocaust
Never happened.

>the holocaust was inefficient
>implying it happened

Checked
Trips of truth

right - so if white people united there would be 0 shitskins left on the planet by 2025

GIVE ME THE FOURTH REICH DAD

From every aspect it was inefficient.

>Schlomo, where are the 6 million bodies?
>Goyim, get this, they actually burned them all using millions of gallons of petrol in the middle of the war so they could hide the evidence of a genocide that "Hitler boasted about."

The only reason it's illegal to criticize the Holocaust is because it's so ludicrous.

>999
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
FOURTH REICH CONFIRMED

At the moment it looks like the EU is the fourth reich. You can have it.

La la land would have won best picture.

That was actually funny

It did happened. The mongols were able to kill even more people just with knives and breadsticks. And in ruanda they only used machetes.

Sure but merkel is in charge :)
ALLAH SALABLAH

It was Britain who had the shit diplomacy, not Germany.

Then where are the bodies?

She gets gassed first

Last time white people got mad, like really really mad at another race, they dropped two atomic bombs on them because whites didn't feel like fighting them conventionally. This wasn't even all of the whites united.

We would wipe out all the scum in no time and have our countries to ourselves. Crime rates and taxes would plummet and their would be an economic and cultural boom without precedent in human history. Technology would advance at lightning pace, therre would be a white baby boom and we would securer our place in the world forever ad the coming genocide would be entirely averted.

all 6 gorillion bodies were incinerated to nothing in auschwitz simultaneously using secret nazi tech.

It was both.

where are the bodies of the indians?

>possibility of igniting the atmosphere
>blows it anyway

White people are savage.

>Reichmind

>ThatFilename.png

:O

Nvm, I thought you were serious.

Try 2018

>believing in the indian genocide meme

wew

MFW whites rekindle the space program to it's full glory, build rockets, take all the black people to the moon, and then leave them on the moon.

Remember when liberals were anti- elite worshipping?

Fucking techfags ruined the punk ethos of the left. That was their best quality

I can see the channeled and collective anger in that man's eyes. It's horrifying... I wouldn't want that staring at me. Now THAT is a war face.

God damn kek calm your tits

Dark side of the moon.

>That. A nigger
>Lol, he is whiter than your average swede

there wouldnt be a BLM, or any non whites to begin with. What a lovely fantasy...soon I hope. i wonder if the white mid level analysts reading this feel the same lel

Honestly, without trolling, I hope we all could just get along. But I don't know what to do... I don't know. Words spoken in the wind.

youtube.com/watch?v=Mcfy3UmnyDY

Endless victory

In the U.S. It would be:
>race war
>niggers take over cities in eastern half of the country
>Mexicans take over major cities in western half
>whites thrive in rural areas everywhere
>informal White/Mexican trade agreements in the west
>niggers starve to death and become African like society with skyscrapers

The great cleansing.

Salvation by ruthless methods

What's stopping us?

Watch.

World peace.

What would happen if muslims collectively snapped and said "fuck it" just to become as evil as groups like Sup Forums claims they are?

if that happened, innercity whites would flee to suburbs so fast. All that industry in (((big cities))) would be emptied and move to small towns.

didn't this literally happen in south africa or something? big sky scrapper were just abandoned by whites and niggers squat in them. the whole city is basically homeless.

Nothing would change?

will never happen
whites are closer to God and more morally-bound
only lesser races can produce groups like that

You know we can't, Hans. The only nice humans that accept the other races are the white ones. Sooner or later Turner Diaries are going to happen, but it will be over in a week with us standing atop the countless billions of shitskin corpses. Your country will be beautiful and safe once again after it is all over.

Just imagine it, first we nuke the non white countries with nukes with our vastly superior nukes, then we go in with drone strikes and f35's and clean up the rest of them.

We have the technology!

>implying the military isnt mostly white
>implyin we dont have gatling rail gun mech suit technology

Minorities wouldn't last a day.

There is no such thing as white genocide, only white suicide. No other race sacrifices it's borders. No other race encourages itself to breed out. No other race puts others before itself.

At the current rate, white people will be destroyed. I predict it won't happen, though. We're already seeing the beginning of people realizing borders exist for a reason, and people are different. Some cynical people might say it is over and we're just dying a slow death at this point, but that isn't true. We've seen that people are understanding the ridiculous claims made by non-whites in order to take advantage of white people. The word "racist" only has the power people give it, and it has been used so much it means nothing.

I think you'll be surprised in 50 years or so where white people are. Obviously we're not gonna go full 4th Reich, but if you think open borders are the future you're going to be proven wrong in the next two years. Not just in America, but Europe. People have sung the false song of open borders and realized what it means. The lyrics are already changing, if you can't see that you've been made cynical from your years of brow beating with Sup Forums.

If The U.S., China, and Russia all teamed up militarily to wipe out brown people, like full blown nuclear holocaust, it would take less than 5 years.

AND SO ILLUVATAR AND THE MY'AR SANG A NEW SONG, PERFECTING THE CREATION, RIDDING ITSELF OF THE DISCORD OF (((MELKOR))) AND HIS SHITSKIN BULLSHITN

Many of them were already dead by the time we met their respective tribes.

Disease travels faster than humans.

Keep dreaming uncle taupeni
this "We" you keep talking about is only every other country.

I have a boner just thinking about it.

>hurr nazis were evil durrrff

What's it like to be this brainwashed?

Well we could have had nukes and fighter jets if we weren't fucking retards back in the 80's

>if white people collectively snapped and said "fuck it" just to become as evil as groups like BLM claims they are
Soon.

youtu.be/y-Yszp3SmxE

wtf does Canada do during, stand around and jack-off!
>have firearms, will fight

>military is mostly white
>roll those cities the fuck up in a month flat

youtu.be/E7oMBq1vkCM

That deserved a fucking Carlos.

The key to us all getting along is living in our own fucking countries and just visiting each other on holidays or for business

How about whites just end the others and take over the whole country

Kek

Look at history. We can lose our shit like anybody else and when we do it we usually do it properly

We might go full 4th Reich

Whites had one chance, ONE CHANCE, when they were 40% of the global population and technologically superior to everyone, to wipe every last shitskin off the planet for good. And they wasted it farting around, fighting each other, and subsidizing the exponential growth of shitskins by providing technology they never should have gotten their hands on (that most of them would never have developed.)

Norman Borlaug will be remembered, if there are any of us left, as the worst human being to ever grace this blue shitstain of a planet.

That's actually possibly seeing something similar happened in Indonesia when all the Indonesians started targeting the ethnic Chinese and raped/killed many of them. Barely anybody got arrested because you could say the entire population did it.

Same in Australia. When explorers travelled inland from the ast coast there were dead and dying natives everywhere. Small pox mostly.

We almost went nuclear in the 50s or 60s. Should have.

There'll be other chances. Bioweapons.

For me as a legal gun toting Mexican? Hilarity full of job openings.

Should've kept on at Dunkirk. He wanted Saxons to stick together, but Churchill's masters wanted none of it

IDOLATERS ALL OF THEM

>informal white/mexican trade
Found Paco, mexicans/hispanics would also be rope'd