America without latincrap

I am worried about who gonna clean this when millions of illegals back home

Other urls found in this thread:

es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Latinos
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Don't worry your entire economy will be in the toilet. Gringos are too lazy to do any real work. Jajajajaja stupid white people will be begging us back by the end of the week

I think that russians and bielorusian and that blondi rot people would be pleased to be part of the american economy and they will be accepted because are blond

You're forgetting once they're gone there won't be anyone left to make messes (the blacks are next)

RUSSIAN. PROXY.

Roomba, or a teenager needing a job.

Why didn't we just get rid of all the illegals during the job crisis a few years back?

You are going back

Old white women and asian women are unironically 100x better at cleaning than mexicans.

Necessity is the mother of invention.

for latino what you mean with l crysis is the paradise

I want to lick the vomit off that man's naked body.

>implying america wasn't even better without latinos
how does it make any fucking sense that you make this place better with your work, when it was excellent before.

if mexicans are "so willing to work", and "such hard workers", why isn't mexico a better country? why doesn't it, or any other latino country have a stronger economy? there are plenty of "hard working mexicans" in mexico, and yet no work gets done.

>american
>soccer scarf
>foreign shit all over it
nice false flag, pedro

I do not know how much it cost 1 hour of mexican baft cleaner, but an american working would be broadly expensive

You've obviously never seen a mexican (woman) clean.

Latino means the language of Italian geniuses, Western culture, science, law, the alphabet we're using, et cetera...

Conversely, the proper term for messtizo slave labor is 'Latrino'.

[PS What does OP's pic have to do with America? An image search reveals that guy is a fan of FC Schalke 04, from Germany.]

that is shit, latino mother languague of spanish.

We aren't hosting the world cup so we don't have to worry about cleaning out the eurotrash thanks tho

Latin is the mother language of many languages. Even English is more than 60% Latin. Why do Spaniards and mestizo rape babies try to pretend that they are the sole representatives of Latin. Latin is an Italic language first and foremost. Most of the Mexicans flooding the US are more Aztec/Mayan than Spanish.

es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Latinos