BLOOD IN THE WATER

Jamie Kilstein, 5'3" vegan feminist atheist has left Citizen Radio amid sexual assault allegations.

Some of his best work;
youtu.be/isjdNuqYdPE

youtu.be/-l7q71AimrA

youtu.be/m2MYRukrdug

Spread it far and wide; Jamie Kilstein is a rapist. #FuckMaleFeminists #BelieveWomen

Other urls found in this thread:

theothermccain.com/2013/08/14/ok-so-this-happened-male-feminist-hugo-schwyzer-is-a-psychotic-pervert/
freethoughtblogs.com/physioprof/2011/12/19/male-feminist-hugo-schwyzer/
youtube.com/watch?v=CYhxFvLTFbs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

pfffffthahahahaha

How is this guy real?

>5'3"

thats a woman not a man

Say that to my face not online see what happens.

Honestly, the guy is probably a stillborn. No wonder he's a rapist.

>vegan feminist atheist
Imagine being an effeminate manlet and then sacrificing your entire life to be virtuous (read: obeying feminists) so you can get laid. And it never works.

pic in proof that inbreeding is wrong

>And it never works.
So then ya just start raping women, I guess.

Not trying to be morbid but I really can't even imagine this guy would have the strength to force any woman down long enough to have sex with him against their will. He looks like a small child whose mom abused thalidomide.

degenerate numale whos not even attractive in the slightest

He probably just asked a female co-worker out on a date
You have to walk on egg-shells with these people

Who cares. The narrative has betrayed him, now he gets to feast on the venom of aversion.

>I don't want to make this about me
>Proceeds to make it about her for sympathy points

Women are truely insufferable.

>Kilstein
Is he Jewish?

>Not trying to be morbid but I really can't even imagine this guy would have the strength to force any woman down long enough to have sex with him against their will
let's be real, here. he probably looked at a woman's butt too long and everyone called it raping her with his eyes.

vegan males are mentally ill

Yeah but I think we should agree upon assuming guilt and #BelieveWomen, no? You're trying to tell me isn't the face of a rapist?

Male feminists are all creepy rapists though, no meme. What kind of man embraces a feminist identity?

They are all Hugo (((Schwyzer))) types:
theothermccain.com/2013/08/14/ok-so-this-happened-male-feminist-hugo-schwyzer-is-a-psychotic-pervert/

>Yeah but I think we should agree upon assuming guilt and #BelieveWomen, no?
yes, eye rape is just as valid as any other rape, right?

If you want Feminist rhetoric on their hate for "Male Feminists" see:
freethoughtblogs.com/physioprof/2011/12/19/male-feminist-hugo-schwyzer/

I mean, it's a correlation in the same way that like, rocks are hard.

Sexual liberation is a vested interest of feminism i.e. denigrating themselves to cum rags that get passed between circles of friends until their ovaries dry up. If you're a male feminist, all you're saying is you want more whores and more hedonism and debauchery.
In the interest of subverting public dialogue, ya.

What ALL "Male Feminists" are like

>vegan
>atheist
>feminist

It's the holy trinity of attention seeking nu-Malery.

Literally worthless human being.

k, i'll say it
>(((((killstein))))))

>Hey shiksa why not be a whore for your uni (((professors)))? It's really liberating, trust me.

Nice fuckin tats bro. You have got some killer ink dude. Fucking tight man. I bet you get mad pussy when girls see your tattoos. Their cunts are probably soaking wet bro.

bum

they look gangrenous.

youtube.com/watch?v=CYhxFvLTFbs

Get this circulating again

This motherfucker. Is he retarded? There's a full recording of their conversation.