9/11 SMOKING GUN REVEALED 2-27-17

9/11 SMOKING GUN REVEALED 2-27-17

>BARBARA OLSON NEVER MADE ANY PHONE CALLS FROM THE PLANE, TOM HENEGHAN DESTROYS THE 9/11 NARRATIVE.

>THE PHONE CALLS WERE MADE FROM PAYPHONES IN WASHINGTON DC.

youtube.com/watch?v=AgqBtAbTlB8

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pK6VLFdWJ4I
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Northwoods
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Is this the same woman that whisper, "it's a frame"?

fuck

we knew the calls didn't happen when the fbi introduced phone records at the mussaui trial
i seriously doubt that the calls were made from a payphone though
stew webb is a conman from way back

can someone give me a quick rundown?

bump

lads i need to know what the fuck has happened
seems like shit has surfaced

what happened 9/11/2001

i remember i was playing soccer in first period PE and we came back after showering and the school was assembled, watched the 2nd plane hit but i was 14 at the time

I DEMAND TO FUCKING KNOW

I remember Larry Silverstein saying, "we decided to pull it", in reference to building 7. Fuck their lies. Fuck them. I hope they rot from the inside out. I remember the, saying the pentagon was hit by a plan but seeing NO debris at all. Nothing.

Bump

>It wasn't a plane that hit the pentagon, it was a missile
>Flight 93 didn't crash, that was a frame up, instead they killed everyone onboard and sent it to ?????
>planes didn't really hit the World Trade Center, those were holograms
youtube.com/watch?v=pK6VLFdWJ4I

bump

yes. or at least it sounds like she says that

what does barron know?

some user should pull the pic of the pentagon taken JUST after it was struck, and its literally a small asshole and some smoke.no collapse. no debris. nothing. ill try to find

Sorry but South Park already made fun of 9/11 conspiracy theories so it's officialy not an inside job.

Get with the times drumpfkins.

I'M RICH!!!

What -doesn't- Barron know?

hello dawsonsan. where can i watch empire unmasked for free? that fuck hasnt made any good material since this film that isnt behind a paywall.

also have you ever gone down that rabbit hole? what evidence do the no planers actually present?

I remember hearing about Operation Northwoods and thinking it was so much like 9/11 that it couldn't possibly be real... looked it up and blew my mind. Have had a different world view since then. First real redpill moment

no planes is the final 9/11 redpill. either drones, cruise missiles, or fucking CGI

Link? Deets?

Whats this?

Real shit?

Israel held Washington DC and the Pentagon at ransom after firing a nuclear bunker buster directly into the Pentagon and levelling the Twin Towers (through their inside man Silverstein)

There's like a 3 hour documentary done by the army war college about that. They interview all known witnesses, etc, use 3d simulations.

Doc points to missile fired by submarine which did not detonate but sat inside Pentagon.

it's wikipedia but it describes the basic jist. fake a terrorist attack by hijacking planes and attacking US citizens. blame it on Cuba to justify war during the Kennedy presidency. Kennedy rejected it. we know how he ended up

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Northwoods