Pssst....you didn't hear this from me but

((This is what they've been trying to slide all day))

infowars.com/exclusive-obama-illegally-robbed-fannie-freddie-to-fund-obamacare/

>Obamacare's subsidies to poor people who couldn't afford healthcare were blocked by Congress because they refused to appropriate the funds for it. A federal judge ruled that it was unconstitutional for the federal government to pay for poor people's health care directly. Meaning, it was either they drop Obamacare entirely or force rich people to pay an even higher monthly premium to cover the cost of the poor. Instead of doing any of those, Obama dodged responsibility by changing the terms of the Housing and Economic Recovery Act of 2008 (HERA) to be able to discontinue paying dividends to shareholders of Fannie/Freddie and seize all retained profits (which were supposed to held for "future bailouts") to be able to fund Obamacare.

You mad, whitebois?

> This is how we managed to spend the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act roughly 8 times over. That is why the debt ceiling raises, the continuing resolutions, and the spending bills were so toxic—they upended our normal checks and balances on runaway budgetary spending.
We have effectively not operated with a real budget for almost a decade, and every appropriation given last year to the executive branch and its departments is granted and expanded upon the next year. After cutting out all limits and oversights on the budget, President Obama was allowed to do anything he wanted with the funds, since he was guaranteed it every year.
Before, he propped up the stimulus. Then, he propped up Obamacare. Boehner, Ryan, and McConnell sat on their asses and did nothing, even when the Tea Party Caucus found their balls and rightfully decided to protest against this criminal and reckless spending.

Can someone say, "Housing market crash when?" lol ;)

>What should be outrageous to progressives understanding the Obama administration subterfuge to keep the ACA alive is that by confiscating Fannie/Freddie profits to keep Obamacare alive, Obama ignored core members of the Democratic Party’s core constituency – affordable housing advocates and minority groups – with little explanation.

I'd like to give a shout out to my boi Chief Justice Roberts. Can't make an omelette without cucking a few eggs ;)

Bump, what the fuck

Oh, he inherited a mess alright...dumb fucker

This

And you'll just keep letting it slide, whiteboi

Holy shit the dwarves really are Jews.

You can't possibly think I spent ALL those hundreds of billions on just subsidies, do you whiteboi?

>getting economic information from infowars
>expecting to win an argument with sane people
>mfw
A corresponding rule change made it far less likely that FMAC will need a bailout, therefore they need less 'insurance' to cover their risk. Basically they made it so you can't have a mortgage unless you can actually document (i.e. pay taxes on) the income you report. This is WORLDS different from how it was in the aughts - you could literally write down "i make 250k a year" and they'd give you a million dollar mortgage if you cleared the closing costs. Housing market is far more stable than it's been in the last 15 years. Try again, frogfag

He was just another Globalist piece of shit like Bush and all the rest.

> far more stable

...right. Enjoy the fantasy for a few more years whiteboi

Brb cucks me and Richie are looking at some prime real estate out in the Caribbean and it's my turn to hop on the kite.

Real quick whitebois hows my form? Never got to do shit like this before I stole billio- whoops I mean before I "made connections" lol

wow this thread is sliding fast...guess I'll see ya on the flipside, cucks.

bump

seriously??!

Bump.

Cool. Spread it around.
Fake news won't cover it.
Kinda sad that infowars is becoming more reliable.

have a non-infowars source I can spam?

ofc you don't have one fucking source besides infowhores

ofc I'm a shill for not drinking up all this nonsensical bullshit without question

fucking get us something better cucklord

Accidentally heard this on Infowars today when I was harassing the chat.

do you think Trump would break the unwritten rule that sitting presidents do not go after their predecessors?

no because trump is one of them. haven't you figured this out already?

I think that's pretty badass as a poor, considering the majority of the population are poor and didn't lose out, you're going to have a hard time getting people to give a shit. I certainly don't.

Inb4 nigger

I know, but the point is people arent going to give a shit because most people stood to benefit. You're likely to boost his rep by spreading this turd.