Popular Restaurant Manager

So, ICE detains an illegal who is taking a citizen's job, and even Fox News spins it this way?

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s0WP8A5Zlqoz
youtube.com/watch?v=jH8dejYGa5A
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>high school athletic director

Top men.

Top. Men.

> Juan Carlos Hernandez Pacheco
Thats some high-power meme-name.

Why is her carrying a sack of potatoes and a bag of apples through the airport?

I think that's just a stock photo...

That raises even more questions.

should read "local anti-Trump minority riled up". notice how the title says the town itself is pro-Trump, in order to forestall the thought that there's a big segment that voted for Trump and a small segment emitting autistic screeching?

From another thread, I made a thing
DJ Deportage in da house

vocaroo.com/i/s0WP8A5Zlqoz

Yeah, but I'm more concerned that it's Fox News taking the side of an illegal immigrant who is/was taking a job a citizen might want.

Not the busboy, the manager........

>Trump supporters riled up that Trump is fulfilling one of his major campaign promises to deport illegals

Yeah, that's fake news all right.

But FOX?

Yep.

This could be happening in LA and Fake News would say it took place in the "Pro-Trump Country."

>them digits

Fox didn't spin anything. That's an AP wire.

>americans love for food outweighs their disdain for brown people

how is this news? i could have told you this

probably the only decent mexican joint in the midwest

yes, they should have done something about the title. if it's intentional, it is worrisome.

Fox carries this exact same article with this exact title.

Okay, but I remain unsatisfied.

>Fox carries this exact same article with this exact title.

That's the point. Every site that subscribes to the AP feed carries the exact same article with the exact same title.

That is an Associated Press story. News sites pay for a subscription and AP content is populated automatically. They also send out AP materials as filler for many print newspapers.

They don't write it, they don't spin it, they don't even publish it manually. It's literally just filler.

>pro trump town riled
no it wasn't. stop lying you fucking kikes.

>Esteban Julio Ricardo Montoya de la Rosa Ramirez

>FOX is not a part of the media elite

LOL user Fox is token right wing opposition. It's basically there to make the agenda of the media less naked.

>It's literally just filler.

"fire crew rescues cat" can be treated as filler but propaganda like this? it's the "many people did not realize Britain would leave the EU if the referendum went that way, let's have another referendum" schtick all over again. fox news is at the very least careless with its editorial practices.

How can an illegal even own property? How is that a thing?

See:
The AP publishes garbage, your site is populated with garbage. There is no "editorial process" friend. It's a line of code you punch into your site template.

90% of "news" is all automated now, everyone just reports the same shit off of the wire, Fox included.

youtube.com/watch?v=jH8dejYGa5A

Because MUH RACISM.

>there's no editorial process

yeah, that's what I meant by fox being at the very least careless. what if they are tricked into publishing pro-democrat shit and their core readership becomes aggravated?

That still does not explain why a man is carrying a sack of potatoes and a bag of apples through an airport.

>Juan Sanchez Villa-Lobos Ramirez

Fake news based on a few random people's opinions. There's literally more people believing in being alien hybrids than this shit.

It's the Brexit playbook all over again. Claims of "they're regretting their own vote."

The "core readership" is smart enough to understand that the AP isn't Fox.

Yes, i think it's alright to say that a sack of potatoes and a bag of apples constitute a stock.
also
>FAKE NEWS
>A
>K
>E
>N
>E
>W
>S