>W Aleppo Feb23
i.imgur.com/K7bKmQp.jpg
>DeZ Feb23
i.imgur.com/NqoTYa2.jpg
>W Daraa Feb22
i.imgur.com/6D4FAVY.jpg

Developments Feb27
>3km to Palmyra, SAA establish fire control over Palmyra city
>SAA REACH KURDISH YPG FRONTLINE IN ALEPPO PROVINCE, CUTS OFF TURKISH FORCES FROM CENTRAL SYRIA
>SAA storms Rashideen district SW of Aleppo
>Coalition airstrikes endanger Tabqa dam in N Syria as rockets hit bulding 100m away
>Armed ISIS drone attacks Russian Army convoy in Deir Ezzor
>Israeli hospitals demand funds to continue treating Syrians
>Israel assaults Gaza Strip with several airstrikes
>Mosul’s Josaq district liberated by Iraqi forces
>PMU develop radio jammers to down ISIS drones
>Top Saudi-backed commander killed in western Yemen

previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

sputniknews.com/military/201702271051091162-russia-sends-frigate-syrian-shores/
youtu.be/0nYINKXdgLs
youtube.com/watch?v=rvW_nXZKpcA&feature=youtu.be
youtube.com/watch?v=q5KsWKVCDn8
ronpaulinstitute.org/archives/peace-and-prosperity/2017/february/27/al-qaeda-gets-an-oscar/
almasdarnews.com/article/armed-isis-drone-attacks-russian-army-convoy-deir-ezzor/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

OP Theme from following article

>Russia Sends Its Cutting-Edge Frigate to Syrian Shores (VIDEO)

sputniknews.com/military/201702271051091162-russia-sends-frigate-syrian-shores/

Video: youtu.be/0nYINKXdgLs

Every inch.

S O O N
O
O
N

First for whatever this is

god tier ignorance on what the Kurds actually are

5th corps and several russians next to Palmyra.

>SAA REACH KURDISH YPG FRONTLINE IN ALEPPO PROVINCE, CUTS OFF TURKISH FORCES FROM CENTRAL SYRIA

Turklets BTFO, Assad is using Kurds to his advantage yet again.

>that smokestack

every time

Haven't been following closely for a couple months, what happened to the peace talks? I thought everyone was grouping up on the Saudi plague?

>I thought everyone was grouping
It is somewhat true, we just had several autistic larping turks here with imaginary twitter victories over Tadef some days ago.
Its more like a local happening.

When Astana began JFS and AAS immediately purged Idlib, groups were wiped out, hundreds dead and thousands of fighters absorbed. Astana didn't get any traction for that and other reasons.

Assad still uses regional ceasefires wherever preactical.

peace talks have stalled and the FSA have no real say in the matter as the "moderates" have been infighting. An ISIS affilated group cropped up in the Ildib region and killed over 300+ FSA fighters before leaving to head towards Raqqa. Samething happened in Daraa, the FSA tried to assault the city but lost over 200 fighters and than the ISIS group bordering Golan Heights stormed the SW Daraa region killing an additional 100+ fighters. Al-Qaeda and another big terrorist group have been swallowing up the weaker "moderates" in their own civil war.

Can someone redpill me on these 'White Helmet' cunts?

I've read some shit on them and it seems REAL shady, lots of funding from the US and UK government for a supposed independant organization.

Full of 'volunteers' who go on strike.
They go armed into conflicts despite contrary reporting of being unarmed volunteers.
They suspiciously arrive after every terrorist beheading video 5 mins or less.

I get the feeling they work with Al Queda or something in a propaganda mouthpiece to over throw Assad.

Plus hollywood's been sucking their dicks with the netflix documentaries.

This image triggers the turkposter.

rebel shills, there's not much to know except their rebel and muslim brotherhood connections. The only thing dangerous about them is their western targeted propaganda.

Man "FSA" among the turks, in Idlib and in Daraa barely have anyithng in common and only Euphrates shield rebels actually call themself FSA.

Can't wait when turks BTFO manbij.

true but its the easiest way to label the whole bunch, since a lot of people who don't follow the war so close think that the FSA is a legitimate opposition. People are generally shocked when I tell them that the "FSA" have been infighting for weeks and have split into Al-Qaeda and Totally-Not-Al-Qaeda

>k*rds put flag on humvee
>hurrr durr special ops

who do you support in this war and why?

i like how kurds talk about how turkey can't beat them all the time but raise a burger flag in panic when taf looks their way.

Weeew. TOS-1 was seen under Palmyra.
I wonder if we presented it to SAA or just moved our own.
youtube.com/watch?v=rvW_nXZKpcA&feature=youtu.be

Turkey does not need to go south anyway, they just need to go east :^)

k*rds

youtube.com/watch?v=q5KsWKVCDn8

>Russian Army convoy in Deir Ezzor
Wait
What

did they die when ISIS came along?

tell me, what are they

spoiled commies that bitch and moan without american air support

they're not communist though?

What a u talking

What actually happened in Tadef? Was it purely twitter warfare?

Why are the K*rds attempting a landgrab again REE

Absolutely Twitter war

>Russians still use fucking ASW mortars

has anyone told them what fucking decade it is

Syrian kurds as SDF/YPG are apoists (communists) as th turkish Pkk. But this is the nationalist flag of kurdistan that the iraqi kurds use. They are more like tribal nationalists and hate commies...

>apoists (communists)

you know the term apoism, but somehow dont know what its about

We are in the end times but I still haven't understood the end game of isis. This is supposed to be their endgame, but was their endgame retreating after trolling?

Don't let their retarded apocalyptic beliefs influence your own.

But I don't have a retarded apocalyptic belief. I was referring to end of ISIS. People were saying they're doing urban resistance and stuff but is this it? They are done within a few months of actual sieges?

They can resist for another year and will gladly do so. Getting creative with terrorism inside Syria has a ceiling that ISIS is pretty close to already.

What happened to ´better dead than red` ?

whats the roach endgame? What they do now?

US is red anyways already,by fighting against red they became red ,soviet union of united states will soon fall to its knees

Found some polite people with Hezbo patches
>pictures are from the iberation of 'leppo

He's turkish diaspora, don't mind him.

Someone literally just send me this linkL
ronpaulinstitute.org/archives/peace-and-prosperity/2017/february/27/al-qaeda-gets-an-oscar/

(Haven't had time to read it, but sounds very relevant)

>The Turkish chief of staff isn't even wearing an uniform anymore

The Turkish military has been cucked beyond repair by Erdog, final proof.

What do you mean user ?
Apoism is actually a form of communism. Somewhere between Booktchin and some old marxist leninist concept of organisation.

This

WTF is Erdo wearing ?

Shias ALLYING with infidel russia

>Turkey would not have carried out its “successful” operation against ISIS in Al-Bab without Russia’s support.Ilnur Cevik
Muh 2nd best NATO army

So, 71 TAF were killed taking Ali Baba, but how many mercs died? Also, what does the roach public opinion think of ES op?

almasdarnews.com/article/armed-isis-drone-attacks-russian-army-convoy-deir-ezzor/

>has anyone told them what fucking decade it is

Curtain.

Probably that it's the most glorious operation of the Republic's history. Republic emphasized, they wouldn't want to anger the dead Ottoman Empire.

>FSA fighting ISIS

>TFW I'm getting btfo by ISIS and FDA in SYRIAN Warfare game

HOW DO YOU BEAT FUCKING MISSION 4

my logic supports assad and ES alliance but my heart beats for ahrar al-sham :ddd

do not spoiler faggot desu

How come there's no live maps for Yemen?

I'm guessing it's because Yemenis don't have the same level of technology that allows them to report constantly like Syrians.

Would I be correct in that assumption?

How long until Palmyra is back in our hands?

Is it when you need to capture 4 points inside a city and closest one is ammo depot?
I don't progress far at this one but after depot you can request reinforcements with additional infantry and tanks. Or even helicopter. What moderate beheaders pulling off to stop you?

I think it's because it's slower than Syria. The tech is just 100$ phones and a better than nothing network infrastructure.

Our hands? Is there an /sg/ team over there?

>Our hands? Is there an /sg/ team over there?
All of /sg/ is either someone on the frontlines shitposting behind a proxy or iranian/israelie/us/russian intellegence,goy

Of course, we are the memetic branch of the SAA

How big are ATGMs in the game? It's a deciding factor for me so I must know if the game correctly models the tube of magic.

what the fuck are they doing there

>Erdoğan: Now that al-Bab has been cleared from Daesh, YPG held Manbij is Turkey's next target

Buratino is life.
Boratino is love.

Kek he is out of control.

>ISIS battle plan requested by Trump is complete

It's going to get a lot more fun in here in the next few days.

>Putin arrived in Bishkek
kek

Just like in your old gook TRPGs, be very slow and careful and trigger one enemy at a time.

any update on that camp? has MoD sent them to virgins yet?

Assyrian with syrian born parents here. Stopped really caring about the war after my family got out. I was under the assumption that asad would have stomped Isis by now, fucks taking so long?

Support for jihadists from (((Unknown entities))).

>support from unknown entities

That sounds lovecraftian as fuck.

The saudis?

I would upload clip with infantry but it much longer and i have no idea how to make it 3mb or less.

Guess

yeah and their jihadist friends in qatar join in on the fun aswell

Finland?

SDF/MMC/YPG deleted their statement condemning Turkey and #EuphratesShield & vowing a truce with Assad.

LOOOOLLLLL

Chaplain blesses the Imperial Guard

pretty accurate but needs another slide where USA and kurds together in a different line from us and FSA.

what was russian support really? killing about 10 of our soldiers?

tbqh it was a good op, not as good as invasion of cyprus of course but still good. it probably lasted this long because we used FSA mercs instead of our guys.

FSA had like 20 different groups there all with different commanders and shit. must have been hell for the high ups to coordinate them all.

>what was russian support really? killing about 10 of our soldiers?
U did same things

i didnt say we did different. i just said there wasnt a russian support for al-bab, we literally did everything ourselves. it was a good operation.

Bismillah
-By the name of Allah we will remove the devil esad from our lands.
-We ll remove devil kind kürds from our lands,
-We ll remove devil kind armenians from our lands,
-We ll remove devil kind arabs from our land
-We ll remove devil kind jews from our land
To whom follow the orders of the Allah, those have the true salvation. We ll won İnşAllah

lol well see