Absolute Madman

Libtard Congressmen are bringing illegal aliens as guests to President Trump's address to Congress.

Trump's response?

archive.is/nPoXP

>Libtard Congressmen are bringing illegal aliens as guests to President Trump's address to Congress.

Cool, easier to arrest them then.

Fuck trump and the brainwashed dipshits that support his fascism.

>yfw trump arrests and deports them on the spot himself on national primetime tv

It would be a real shame if there were ICE agents there waiting for them, wouldn't it?

This smells of a trap to me.
Something like they'll just be normal immigrants and then when arrested and probed for papers the media will just shriek that he hates foreigners and/or brown people once it's revealed they're legal.
No way they'd flaunt it that brazenly otherwise.

Why isn't he bringing ICE agents?

Do we know who they illegals are yet? Lets report them to ICE.

God, this would be beautiful.

Hope ICE is waiting to drop in on anyone who admits illegal status from here on out.

one can only hope.

Best timeline ever. Fucking 8 years of Obama and I'm tired of fuxking winning already

>Trump bringing out the Angel Moms again

Fuck, last time that happened I teared up a bit

The assrage would be historically legendary.

This.

It's an obvious trap.

This.

Best response would be to have ICE bust through the doors and take them back to Mexico in the middle of the speech.

>During his first address prime-time address to Congress

Holy shit politico, did you not even proofread the first fucking sentence of the article?

NO BRAKES ON THE TRUMP TRAIN

NO BRAKES ON THE DEPORTATION BUS

That might be one of the most legendary moments in the history of politics. Too bad that's too good to happen.

It's hard to type coherently when you're literally shaking.

Look at all the women and children he's deporting wow what a madman

Just toss those mestizo into a bottomless pit.

Bring ICE

>victims of beaner violence

I had hoped his guests would be a platoon of ICE agents.

FBI will roll in and arrest members as Trump points them out Saddam style.

They have to clear security to be in the same room as the president. I'm assuming they would find out if they are illegal then.

Drmpft btfo