Knowledge Nuke: Climate Change = Car Control

Here's a redpill for you.

Gun control is to disarm you, climate change is a ploy to take your freedom of movement.

Look at the crazy amount of shills in these threads:

By now you know paid shilling is real, and almost nothing has been shilled harder than climate change. Now you know why.

Other urls found in this thread:

scientificamerican.com/article/exxon-knew-about-climate-change-almost-40-years-ago/
iopscience.iop.org/article/10.1088/1748-9326/8/2/024024
forbes.com/sites/jamestaylor/2013/05/30/global-warming-alarmists-caught-doctoring-97-percent-consensus-claims/
junksciencecom.files.wordpress.com/2011/09/pnas-2010-anderegg-1003187107-1.pdf)
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Bump :^)

>claiming that acknowledging the legitimacy of climate science is shilling
>when climate change denialism is the biggest and most well documented shilling in history
Gas yourself, brainlet.

I suddenly wanna buy a Volkswagen

>claims people are paid to shill against climate change
>provides no documentation whatsoever

hey it's the prolifically posting, ultra-liberal, globalist agenda spewing New Zealand fag, hi fag!

It's hilarious how you think someone is a paid shill just because they disagree with you. You seriously have an underlying psychological disorder if you genuinely think that's the case.

Not an argument dipshit.
I'm serious, fucking kys right now.
You're a stain.

Thanks for the bump. I'll be glad to demolish all your non arguments about "settled science" in this thread.

Let's start with this: provide proof that CO2, of all things humans do, is responsible for global warming.

... It IS global warming, right? Or are we going with cooling today?

keep shilling, I'll be here laughing

Ok so speaking of arguments. Please present one to support your view.

Reminder that global warming is real and we can't do fuck all to stop it.

>Billions of cars running on internal combustion
>CO2 is a combustion product
>It has a greenhouse effect (this is provable in a high school chemistry lab)

Why wouldn't the planet be warming? I don't see where the conspiracy lies.

>inb4 leftist cuck related tropes

I hate gibsmedats and Islam, and vote accordingly, but I accept the validity of AGW because I'm not mentally defective.

>t. car company shill

>not even bringing up bunker fuel

Because it's due to a shifting of the Earth.

Climate change is for people like Al Gore and friends to get rich while adding more government regulation which requires more tax dollars.

Climate change is car control and forced urbanization, so yes, it's absolutely about limiting freedom of movement (and freedom of association by extension).

Man's contribution of CO2 equals 2/100ths of 1 degree Fahrenheit.

You're a tool

>car control

But we are moving so quickly towards tesla hand the likes, it won't be just car control if they really want to pin it on climate change.

>you're a shill if you believe in something anyone with a middle-school education could reason out on their own
a new low for Sup Forums 2bh

Ockham says to look for the simple explanation.
Money motivates everything.
Al Gore and everyone else pushing it make millions while flying private jets to a waiting limo. They don't believe in it, but it makes money.
This chart will be ignored by warmists.
Because it shows them to be liars.
They count on sheep like
to not be curious.

Also, question for climatefags.

Let's say I accept your premise of man-made climate change. Please explain the following:

1) What do you think will happen, realistically, if climate change continues like you believe? For example, if mass flooding will be a thing, why can't we build dikes like the Dutch?

2) If China and India are the biggest culprits, why should America kill itself over climate change if the Third World doesn't give a shit?

3) How does taxing carbon actually stop any greenhouse gases from being produced, except by shutting down industry and forcing it to move overseas?

>climate change is a ploy to take your freedom of movement.
>your freedom of movement.

THEN WALK YOU FAT FUCK

THEY HAVEN'T STOPPED YOU FROM MOVING TILL THEY CUT OFF YOUR LEGS FATBOY, YOU THINK THE FUCKING CRUSADERS HAD CARS?

FUCK YOU

Here's another view.
The data is easy to verify.
Warmists won't do it. The wealthy, because they're getting what they want, and the leftist masses, because they do what they're told.
Both groups will ignore this chart.

scientificamerican.com/article/exxon-knew-about-climate-change-almost-40-years-ago/
You clearly aren't big on science but maybe the scientists at Exxon Mobil can convince you.

Just for us little people. Of course people like Leonardo DiCaprio, al gore and Obama can still use thousands of gallons of jet fuel per day

Hahahaha, do you even know where most co2 comes from?

>Leftists push climate change as fact
>Not actually remotely proven
>Leftists also own almost all green-energy related companies

Weeee let's cut our hugely insignificant contribution to Co2 by making solar panels

Step 1: Strip mine with little nigga baby Rice Kike slaves for rare earth metals (Non renewable resource)

Step 2: Flood waterways with toxic chemicals required in the manufacturing process

Step 3: Whatever is involved in making those Rice Kike batteries that we don't make in U.S.A because of them good ole' Green Regulations

Step 4: Virtue Signal

Step 5: Take Transgender son fishing but catch no fish because they all dead and son is sweating his little pussy off since temperatures gonna change no matter what we do so you rape it in the boat and get a pass because it's 2030 and anything goes now, but holy shit you dead because the boat melted in the horribly corrosive Lake Michigan after all the Rice Kike pollution

Natural global warming and cooling is real, as we all know from 1st grade when we found out about dinosaurs.
For humans, warming has always meant boom times. Cooling (which the left wants now) has always caused mass human misery.
Leftists don't care. The wealthy will be fine. Their voters don't have the ability to plan for the future very well, as their economies prove.

Exxon studies climate change because
1. It would directly impact their business model
2. Warming research is funded by the US Government, who, under Obama, were pushing for prison time for anyone who didn't believe.

You ignored this chart, as predicted:

Cash for clunkers was a bunch of bullshit, the VW diesel recall wasted more energy than the energy that would've produced by the cars in their lifetime.
The car industry is being fucked by our emission laws.
Now with direct injection, cars are going to last less cause they will foul up the intake and shit.
Our diesel emissions need to get fixed to get better, tougher engines in cars and light trucks and simple fuel injection cars also need to come back.
Also, we need to force car companies to make 250k engines and transmissions. Enough with this 100k bullshit.
Also, CFL bulbs area made with poor electronics. They would last 10 years if they didn't use cheap components

>Warming research is funded by the US Government, who, under Obama, were pushing for prison time for anyone who didn't believe.

This is a dead giveaway that leftists know they're pushing a lie.

If you REALLY believe, you'd want opposition research.
All it can do is prove you correct, right?

Still waiting for comments from warmists about:

The 5 biggest ships in the world pollute more than all the cars combined.

Nah, that's just one of the many, many, MANY side effects of it.

Normalization of self-driving vehicles is what they will use to target freedom of movement. They would use it to justify outlawing driving your own vehicle, citing safety as the reason.

I drive 50km to work faggot.

i like how they don't even define the x axis. it might as well be labeled: the line we drew

Hey, there was a good movie (kinda) made about this concept exactly

"Final Chase", mst3k riffed over it in the early KTMA days

They were pushing to fine corporations for exceeding CO2 limits, along with the rest of the Western world. Climate change has affected everyone's business model, including Donald Trump's, who drops the Chinese hoax routine when he's talking about his golf courses. And your charts involve trends over millions or thousands of years and don't include any of the exponential acceleration that taken place in the past 200 years.

Where's the gap on that logo?

Fuck off... God damnit FUCK

I took a shit on a kiwis windshield once

>Climate change is all about siphoning out taxpayers' money and controlling earth's resources.
>Just like the elites stole all of our gold and removed it from our money they want to control all energy resources for themselves.
>The so-called clean energy will never be a thing because it can't be stored like fuel.

You are expected to have at least a 5th grade education.
Maybe your mommy can help you?

Good for you for toeing the line, sheep.
You ignored the facts, as predicted:

The one on the scale of millions of years isn't relevant because no one is arguing that CO2 levels weren't ridiculously high in the Precambrian era compared to today. The other one is misleading because it exaggerates the trend - again, a trend that no one is debating - of oscillating temperatures by not specifying what is being measured on the y axis. It could be a change in five degrees or 75 degrees, who knows? Here's another chart from (((NASA))) that includes actual numbers. Also, as far as towing the line goes, Rex told me to tell you hi. And Philip Morris, too, while we're at it.

The supposed
>majority of climate scientists
Is based on THREE scientists.

Details, which will be ignored by warmists because they only accept data from Politically Correct sources:

A 2013 study upon which the 97 percent claim is based, “Quantifying the consensus on anthropogenic global warming in the scientific literature,” authored by John Cook and eight colleagues, has been discredited in a number of critiques.
iopscience.iop.org/article/10.1088/1748-9326/8/2/024024

“After taking a closer look at the paper, investigative journalists report the authors’ claims of a 97-pecent consensus relied on the authors misclassifying the papers of some of the world’s most prominent global warming skeptics,” Forbes Contributor James Taylor wrote shortly after the study came out in 2013.
forbes.com/sites/jamestaylor/2013/05/30/global-warming-alarmists-caught-doctoring-97-percent-consensus-claims/

“At the same time, the authors deliberately presented a meaningless survey question so they could twist the responses to fit their own preconceived global warming alarmism,” Taylor continued.

A 2010 study, “Expert credibility in climate change,” (junksciencecom.files.wordpress.com/2011/09/pnas-2010-anderegg-1003187107-1.pdf) written by William Anderegg of Stanford University and three colleagues concluded “97-8% of the climate researchers most actively publishing in the field support the tenets of [anthropogenic climate change] outlined by the Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change.”

>The one on the scale of millions of years isn't relevant
>life didn't begin until i came along!1!
>the only facts that matter are ones that happen...um...poopyhead poopyhead!1!!!

Inconvenient Truth, right, user?

Did you see the East Anglia emails, where your 'top scientists' were alarmed because none of the predictions were panning out, and they were discussing ways to fake the data?
No, because you aren't intellectually honest.

Did you see the recent
>there is no 'pause'!1!
debate?
They used ship intakes and excluded satellite data.
They admitted they lied, too.

When will you admit you're a liar?

Did you know that Al Gore recently bought a mansion on the sea coast? Yeah, he's concerned. Lol.