Suspicious number of Jews

Why are there so many Jewish people not only supporting Trump, but in the core of the right wing media. Ezra Levant, Milo Yiannopolus, Just google "Jewish Trump supporter" it's pretty clear.

Is something going on here?

Because they're everywhere and cause everything they make you end up whining about for their own pleasure

It because there is a lot of rich jews and trump caters to the rich.

WASP vs Jew

>A battle that's been going on for millennia
everybody else is trapped in between.

wtf I hate Trump now.

Wilbur Ross, who used to work for the Rothschilds bankruptcy is secretary of commerce.

>This is all a part of the plan.

they always play both sides. It's a really smart option. Whites are too nice to do something like this.

>so many Jewish people supporting Trump
>all two of them

Aaand
/thread

Can't lose if you keep all options open

whites play two sides all the time

it's just that half of them are mentally ill and hate themselves so they pick the side that wants whites dead

Jews join the winning side.

They support both sides. That is a clever trick to ensure that they are always in control. We can't escape the Jew unless we eradicate him completely.

Jew's value the creation of ethnostates for obvious reasons. With Israel slated to be the worlds last remaining ethnostate it could easily be taken over and 'diversified' through UN initiatives. This is why Jews are the real force behind (((white))) nationalism instead of nationalism of civic nationalism.

Because they are dualistic creatures.
They will either go full evil or full good.
This is what causes the classic jewish self hatred.

This is the kind of post I come here for. Please spam this daily. Make the shills work for it

I heard the British Royals are uncut

I fucking hate this meme so much and I seriously hope you get boiled alive for repeating it mindlessly like the spineless piece of shit you are

Israel is 20% ARAB
Israel is nearly 20% SUNNI MUSLIM
Out of these arabs and muslims LOTS are in middle class and above positions in society including in the IDF, and lots INTERMIX with the native Jewish population
Israel is NOT an ETHNOSTATE and if you think so you should K I L L yourself

Yeah, sure, thats why their force diversity in European countries.

Seriously, no one else has noticed this?

Because Trump openly sucks Israel's dick for free.

They know he'll strive to put them first.

>intermix with the jewish population
Its not actually that frequent but my idiotic atheist cousin had a baby with a retarded fruit stand owners son and hes out of the picture now. I guess burn coal pay toll is everywhere. Also Jews are of very many ethnicity, so it's more of a religious state.

>front running faggots
>hide their numbers by "kneeling before the king"
>meanwhile they are busy "sharpening their knives behind the kings back"
>Jews of all political sides are pro usa wars in ME and anti white civilization

u knowwwww it