Does anyone have a list/picture of how many banks Jews own or control in the whole world...

Does anyone have a list/picture of how many banks Jews own or control in the whole world? I already know Jews have massive control of Hollywood, media etc. but need information how much money are in their control.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs&t=591s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

here's a start

Does anyone have info how many Jews are working in The Fed and the banks that are part of The Fed?

Need help so i can make the ultimate redpill video on kikes and their control/influence on world.

bump

bump

They own every bank in America and Europe. Not sure about the credit unions though but they probably own them too.

No they don't? I don't see a single Jew working on the bank i use.

Why would owners of the bank work in them?

There's no jews in the board, do you think they can control the bank from the shadows?

Look up the City of London..

SourceAnon had some interesting posts at the beginning of this thread, but it dips off into China later on

Mark Cuban is really Mark Chabenisky. The Jew changed his last name.

Influence in Central banks and IMF the clearest sign of political subversion?

rothschild owned central banks in every country that isn't iran, cuba or north korea.

if trump attacks nk then he is officially a jew sellout plant.

No proof, no citations, no sources.

Stormfags in action.

youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs&t=591s

dick for your for free. you need dick in your life. then you would not talk quak quak quak quak quak quak quak quak quak quak quak quak quak quak quak quak quak quak quak quak quak quak quak quak quak quak quak quak quak quak quak quak quak quak quak quak quak quak quak quak quak quak quak quak quak quak quak quak quak quak quak quak quak quak quak quak quak quak quak quak quak quak quak quak quak