Press F for Red Panels

Press F for Red Panels.

> Dear Readers,

> After 18 wonderful months as the creator of RedPanels, I am announcing my retirement. Knowing and interacting with you has made all the labor worthwhile.

> My decision is motivated by a bright future. The Meme President has ascended to the throne, Brexit has shaken the foundations of the E.U., and everywhere you look there is a new independent media eating the lunch of the mainstream. The Left has been routed and the tide of the culture war turns in our favor. In the midst of all this good fortune I am taking the opportunity to rest.

redpanels.com/370/

Other urls found in this thread:

businessinsider.com/these-6-corporations-control-90-of-the-media-in-america-2012-6
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Too bad

F.
They were good fun, ill miss them.

F

Thanks for your service in the Meme Wars, Red.

F.
i really like these

F
that sucks

>Quitting when you "think" you've won
You have not won until they have surrendered or there are non left to surrender.
Complacency leads to arrogance which leads to defeat.

He really did make great comics.

redpanels fucking sucks. It's like he saw the SJW comics and was like "Why don't conservatives have a smug, self-congratulatory comic?"

Well, hopefully if he has a good idea while retired he'll just make a comic

I'm glad he's quitting, his comics are shitty regurgitations of shitty Sup Forums threads. People get mad at the liberal political cartoons for their straw men, but redpanels is fifty times worse.

OH BUT HE AGREES WITH US THEREFORE ITS OKAY AND SOMEHOW INSIGHTFUL

If you found any of these comics remotely amusing you have a sub-80 IQ.

At least he'll stop posting his shitty comic here.

whoops, hey there little fella, howd you get out? run along back to redit.com, there ya go!

>what is a political cartoon?

Why? Did it really take up so much of his time? It is fine just releasing less often without nuking the comic.

His fans could take over

pic related

FFFFFF
F
FFFFFF
F
F
F

KEK be with you brother. May Thoth guide your numbers

Also, the drawing style is beyond hack.

Still, he makes good points in a funny way, which no one else is doing.

I just hope they don't make it too wordy like that. His comics were best when they said nearly nothing

spent all nght going through every one of his comics

end result: i now have a redpanels folder

>his comic for the election was actually not as good as i expected
>pic related

bro tier tho. he should try working for the administration, I'm sure they could use his meme magic

tbf my folder only has 13 of them. the first 100 were babby's first redpill tier, but there was the rare gem that was fairly inspired

>pic related

F

F

F

> you will never redpill your child by watching a Red Panels animated serries with them on a rainy Saturday morning...

F

>I never get deigits
>kek blesses me with igits and double double digits in a redpanels thread

my autism has been rewarded

F

F

F
a real human bean

The style was based off some newspaper comic, I think. Not one I am too familiar with.

F

F

Godspeed, you magnificent bastard

I thought it was based off from the Bone series.

F

F

F, a true Hero of Meme War I

You shall be missed

That's sad, he doesn't have to retire. He could just take a hiatus.

F

F

>tide of culture turning

Lmao, no it isn't.

Trump's presidency is already a trainwreck; with each blunder in policy his base is more and more divided. A trans kid won that wrestling tournament, that redneck couple got sentenced several years in jail (in GA of all places) and culture and media is as progressive as ever.

>makes comics praising facism
>actually a diehard ancap

about sums up Sup Forums

I'm not F-ing yet.

We will see him again. The terminator salute mk2 is NOT coincidental.

quitter

Do you feel in charge?

>leaving when the war has just begun

Fucking faggot quitter

> Complacency leads to defeat
Exactly. We're already starting to lose. Just look at all these shills running rampant lately and they're getting bolder every day because Sup Forums is pleb-tier nowadays.
>114616742
>114608627
>114608562

> Whoever disagrees with me is stupid
shill arguments, folks

F
The war just started, the right still hasn't had complete control

businessinsider.com/these-6-corporations-control-90-of-the-media-in-america-2012-6

Media is controlled by a small oligopoly. It doesn't take much for them to start to work together towards a collective goal.

Beyond that: The trans kid should be ineligible. Regardless of reasons, they were on steroids, which promoted muscle growth, which gave an unfair advantage over the others. The rednecks were morons who decided they were going to use guns, aimed at the black family, in their threats. 28 years is high, but armed threats plus political pressure to prove the institution doesn't condone racism, and there was unlikely to be another outcome. Georgia isn't stupid enough to start a race riot.

F

This is why I hate Alt-righter normies.

Fucking dumb fucking faggots act like they are redpilled on jews but they don't even look at who created the fucking (((Alternative Right))) label.

They do not realize how fucking naive they truely are.

Mark my words, the Alt-right movent is going to fail like GG.

Just like Milo, he was a Tool. But unlike Milo, he quit before he became a walking corpse that far outlived his use.

F

There can be only one.

>mfw half of their conquests were caused by autistic monarchs randomly beheading mongol diplomats who asked them for trade agreements

ya

that's what makes it good

best

>terminator salute

lel

>a trans kid won a wrestling tournament

You think this gives you power over me?

is that a fucking roman salute?
i thought that he was not "88"

F

Ending on a nazi joke is a funny way to go

>tfw it ended so suddenly
F

It's almost like... They're political cartoons or something.
Weird dood, we should tell someone these army just for laughs, they're politically motivated

THAT'S WHY THEY LOOKED FAMILIAR! IT WAS DRIVING ME CRAZY TRYING TO FIGURE OUT WHAT THEY LOOKED LIKE!

The Alt Right doesn't even exist.

You're like one of those dumbasses that says the Tea Party failed without realizing it led to Trump.

unfortunately yes.

"conservatives" remain as autistic as ever.

F
They were good shit

It's like we've been trapped underground for so long, eating each other alive just to survive, that when we finally came to the surface the surface dwellers couldn't even fathom our ferocity and savagery

i always thought these were edits

>Exposing personal details of your family life including children on the internet
>Expecting not to be memed into the gas chamber

What is wrong with people

I don't blame him, trying to make a Monday-Friday political cartoon series must be tough.
You have to come up with an idea for a new, witty, and topical comic each day and you can't write ahead, nor can you create a buffer without risking releasing the comic after its subject is no longer relevant.

That kind of format is bound to yield mostly mediocre comics.

I'd much rather he just made and uploaded new comics whenever inspiration struck him rather than tying himself to a schedule.

pre-censorship twitter was pretty good.

This is an interesting position to take.

I am not familiar with the film series, but isn't this some sort of analogy for a rebirth of some kind?

red panels was a filthy ancuck

The simulation hypothesis is different to religion because it has proof. The logic behind it is that if it is possible to make a 100% accurate simulation, then when a universe gets to the point it can make a simulation it will have many simulations, then each of those simulations would eventually develop simulations of their own. Then, as a likelihood, you only have an infinitesimally small chance of being in the origin universe and not in a nested simulation

some of them were funny but I really hated the ugly art

>if it is possible to make a 100% accurate simulation
This sounds more like speculation and theorycrafting than proof.

But its not possible

It takes billions of atoms in electronic equipment just to model how a single strand of dna would move in a closed system

Sounds like Matthew 19:26 to me.

>GG
>failed
Not even its enemies think so.
>AR
>jewish
Why are you so fixated on being wrong on the Internet?

at the rate technology is improving, while it is not possible now, in all likelihood eventually a species in the universe WILL be able to given enough time, especially since doing so would require AI, which is theorised to at its time of invention greatly increase computing power due to its ability to improve designs faster than people.

Has anyone signed up for the addition cartoons for donating $5 at patreon?

Just wondering if they're worth it or not.

They're all just doodles of his dick between breasts.

Does anyone have that smug comic of the "LLEL POL AND TUMBLER R LITERALLY DIFFERENT SIDES OF THE SAME COIN xD"

>inb4 he switches to leftpanels for easier shekles

All artists are liars, remember, art is at its base a lie against G'd's vision used to stray sheep.

Um...I don't see the mate in checkmate. Angle next to rook, ammI wrong?

You're only thinking in 3 dimensions. Look harder.

I dont get this one.

Germany is the country that benefits the most from the EU. Should be Greece instead of Germany desu.

Redpanels giving a shout out to his anime fan base was chill as fuck.

>That perfect taste in EVAs

Wasn't he in a livestream with Sargon of Akkad?

F

F

>drawing shitty comics
>labor

F

F

F