Actual doctor

>actual doctor
>works tirelessly to come up with a healthcare plan
>it involves fully repealing & replacing Obamacare, which the Republicans and Trump have been saying ever since it was introduced
>actually a fantastic healthcare bill
>gets absolutely no recognition for it
>Trump is going to completely ignore him and vote in Paul Ryan's Obamacare Lite

Fuck Obama and fuck black people

Rand Paul should have been President

He is truly the manlet of peace and WAS the final hope for America after America rejected his dad.

Also unlike Drumpf he actually wanted to end the NSA and protect the constitution and had great ideas and was an actual intelligent human being.

Shame, America, shame.

I agree.

I like Trump, but Rand would have sent America into a golden age.

If anything, we need Rand to be Trump's right hand man. Bannon + Rand will fix Western society.

>works tirelessly to come up with a healthcare plan

Oh really? Is he a mathematician?

A highly accomplished software engineer?

Oh wait he isn't, because those people are all coastal democrats, and they're the only ones who could even fathom something as complex as a nationwide health care platform.

We needed to give the left the biggest middle finger we could. He may not be as good as Rand but he's good enough.
Am glad you little cuckboys care so much about us though

A fucking leaf

You have no idea

Anything America does, we follow. We're like retarded brothers.

So much this. Wtf Trump

Wait you're not our retarded little brother?

Rand Paul is 5'8, what kind of freakish land is that where the schoolgirls have to kneel down?

He's not 5'8, he's 5'6 maximum. Why does it fucking matter? I'm 6'2 and I'll never understand why burgers care so much about height.

We don't take kindly to manlets in these parts partner

No, I'm saying, children should not be 5'8. He must have climbed the beanstalk.

>tfw Americans are so dumb that if the Republican nomination came down to Jeb vs Rand, Jeb would have won because he was taller

I'm disappointed he didn't get the nomination. But he's young and regardless there will be an open race in 2024

He seemed too weak on immigration.

Please, no racism on this board

Daily Reminder in 2024 Trump will endorse Rand for President and all the lankcucks will have to drink their tears

I live in Lexington Ky, most of my friends are bleeding heart libs, and even they like Rand. Of course he is the local boy so they know way more about him than most liberals do, but still, if he ever gets on the republican ticket I suspect he wins in a massive landslide.

Does that dog have autism?

Can someone give me an actual argument against universal healthcare ala Canada or some euro country? Our GDP per capita is higher than most of them so whats the hold up?

He was on the republican ticket. And he was one of the first to exit the race.

>pro amnesty
>"detroit conservative" literally wanted to revisit all laws that disproportionately hurt blacks
>anti-wall
>le free trade
>sucking up to jews constantly
>didn't even support his own dad in 2012

if this cowardly, disgusting, traitorous little jew puppet had won America would have been a 3rd world 80% brown country when he left office

You know what the fuck I mean.

>>pro amnesty

Can't defend this, but it's not like most politicians aren't, even Trump to some extent

>>"detroit conservative" literally wanted to revisit all laws that disproportionately hurt blacks

This is libertarian goofiness

>>anti-wall

The Wall is mostly about iconoclasm

>>le free trade

Still split on the issue myself. Haven't done enough reading on it

>>sucking up to jews constantly

Every politician does this

>>didn't even support his own dad in 2012

After Romney had secured the nom

He's not the best, but he's better than a lot of other senators

>Our country is fat and unhealthy.
>Our government can't remotely manage costs. if their lives depended on it.
244 million people more than the largest European country.
>crazy high taxes
>We foot the bill for Europoors defense so they don't kill themselves again while they enjoy spending said money on social programs
>USA does the vast bulk of R&D for the entire world while the rest of the world leeches our innovations
>USA enjoys best health care in the world in terms of quality
It would be a disaster for everyone