What is the most peaceful way of getting rid of minorities from your country...

What is the most peaceful way of getting rid of minorities from your country? The ways I was thinking is you make it people of European heritage get jobs first, minorities can only have 1 child so they eventually get bred out, we exclude them from our society we congregate them all together and make them feel excluded from all parts of our society at schools, public transport, healthcare.

make everything expensive

Start a civil war. Everyone will pretend to be "refugees" and flee to sweden.

Then, when they are all gone: poof. War over.

Not getting your news from Infowars and Breitbart might be a healthy start for you.

>>>reddit

>>>infowars

pay people an exit allowance for willingly leaving, with extra gibs for those who get sterilized (whether leaving or staying)

and then bounce all their checks ayy lmao

Just wait it out. If they're really as inferior as you think they'll eventually stop getting mates or we'll go to another planet without them

Get rid of welfare?

we need to mock the traditions and customs they cling to with desperate hands

'Oderint dum metuant'

>stop welfare
>pay them to self deport
>use the money saved to give incentives for white couples to have kids

Probably about 40-70% will take this offer.

It's hard to know how many would take the offer really so it's a big guess.

You have to split them up in your scenario. Otherwise they could form a residence. Keep them in small towns of less than 1000 people

Ensure that you become the minority.

Nothing causes darkies to flee a country faster than being forced to be around themselves.

Very simple.. Get rid of welfare... Get rid of no fault divorce... Get rid of affirmative action... Let the strong live and the weak die.

>most peaceful
Kill them and subject them to brutality at a high rate until they leave or are dead, probably. If you want to avoid a slow-burning war during which they keep shitting out new invaders and further entrenching themselves, you have to move things along as fast as possible.

>If they're really as inferior as you think they'll eventually stop getting mates or we'll go to another planet without them
-t. didn't pay attention during the natural selection unit

>destroy all forms of welfare for immigrants
>make state owned for-profit prison camps they'll get sent to when they commit crime due to poverty

That didn't work for Toronto. The gibs just get bigger.

>cut all welfare from foreigner
>open ressetlement programs in which minorities are proposed 500$ a month if they drop their nationality and move back to their country of origin
>propose investment deals to foreign government in exchange of retaking their people
>outlaw ritual killing (halal, kosher) and genital mutilation of children (circumcision)
>remove the jus soli
>enforce borders militarily and allow them to shoot if the illegals refuse to be arrested
>remove hate speech laws
>create a zero tolerance policy when it comes to crime
>remove nationality of criminal if they have a dual one and deport them
>offer offenders with dual nationality to reduce their sentence if they move back to their country

Seriously, this man speaks the truth.

They will be a perpetual sympathy case. Taxation dollars will continue to be funneled into programs and assistance for them.

I always thought that stopping welfare would make shitskins leave the country, but now I feel like it mostly protects our old people, while the shitskins usually have shitty jobs and most don't rely on welfare. At least in France it feels like that, sure we do have some parasites with a lot of children living of by welfare but it just doesnt seem to be a generality. I'm affraid the solution to get rid of them is just more extreme

Not getting rid of completely but halting immigration would be easily. Just make a binding referendum that asks "should we keep accepting migrants?". If you answer yes you must contribute a 10% flat additional tax towards their resettlement.

>I don't get natural selection and my concept of white nationalism is the shittiest strawmen
You do realize that part of natural selection includes violent removal right? And natural selection =/= superiority.
How do people as dumb as you even find their way here?

>charge immigrants a higher tax rate to recoup welfare payments.