If you have light colored hair you're cursed

99% of women find light hair to be ugly on men and prefer dark hair. We are an extreme minority worldwide, and women, no matter their place on Earth, will ALWAYS have the option of a darker haired male. The majority of women in our proximity are also basically unavailable to us since every dark haired fucker has a retarded fetish for blonde hair on women. And yet at the same time, women believe that they're going against the mainstream for being into "Italian looking" guys, like they think the mainstream of women want the Prince Charming from Shrek.

The best we can do is dye our hair dark brown or black and hope that nobody finds out. Baldingfags who had light hair in your earlier years are actually lucky.

I have dark hair and a "mediterranean look" and it really is weird how many women are into that here.
Women want someone foreign-looking as long as they're not actually a foreigner.

Don't you have a settlement to build, Herschel?

blond hair on man is associate with diaper wearing and baby bottle piss pants I have dark hair and this is what I think.

I don't think it matters OP. Pewds is blonde and the most popular guy in the world largely due to pussy upvoting him.

A woman has never said "I want a blond, bright blue eyed boyfriend!"

It's always "oh I want a dark man with nice black hair"
no women like light features on men. A blond man can be a better person all around but still lose out.

This just proves that whites are an inferior race. Want to know who mostly has dark hair? Black men. I do know there are a few brothas out there with blond hair.

Explain pewds.

ofc non-white men have it much easier than whites at getting girls. They have darker features, and women hate light features on men.
>celebrities
lm talking about the average guy. This is stupid and the complete opposite of reality. Features associated with him (light hair, skin, eyes) are completely DESPISED by females in most of Europe

Blonde is absolute trash male OR female. Light eys dark brown hair is absolute god tier. also redhead womens are also god tier

Do bulgarian girls love the BBC?

>muh viginas don't like blond
If you give a shit what holes like or don't like you won't have any pussy either way so your opinion is irrelevant.
Id love to have blond hair.

Ive met some top tier women that said they prefer blondes.

white people are albino poo in loos according to hitler.

i see the resemblence

Light features are adored on women, you can see so many darker men being retardedly obsessed with blonde women but for men its an disadvantage.
they like dark people like italians and arabs

statistical anomaly. as you see least preferred eye color is blue and least preferred skin color is white

Maaany women like blonde dudes though. That whole germanic look with strong features light hair blue eyes etc.
Very striking and catches womens eye.

Ive heard the blue eye guy thing even more than "dark hair" which imhardly ever hear.

This is some pathetic fucking bullshit. The only non-white women I've fucked or even spoken to, they may talk about my height, my eyes or my smile, but only after my hair. They tell me it's beautiful, ask to run their fingers through it, etc... With white women, it's much the same but it's less of a novelty to them and less frequently a point of discussion outside of shit tests. Some of which can be harsh, but they're jut testing to see if you're a beta.

You're just effeminate, and making excuses. You may also be ugly as shit, but there are ways around that if you're a man. Work on yourself, faggot.

explain why blonde hair sperm is the most popular at sperm banks.

tall dark and handsome

im sure you've heard of that

the oldest Jewish "psyche-op" in the book.

you see this through a mans prisms, light features are hated by women. its aways about the ''tall dark and handsome''
European society DESPISES light features on men. This includes, most important to least important, hair color, eye color, and skin color. So if you're a blond male with blue eyes and pale skin, you're FUCKED. If you're a white male with brown eyes and dark hair, things aren't as bad for you (but you're still less privileged than someone with darker skin)

This applies to all of western females, no matter the race.

Now, the main difference is that in a society outside of the west, those negative stereotypes and preferences DON'T EXIST.

A lot of these blond guys have worked their entire lives crazily in self improvement, basically to the point where they'd be Chad if they were darker. But a lot of them have zero experience, because a female will ALWAYS choose a darker haired/eyed male over him.

So when they step foot in a place outside the west, suddenly the playing field between the Swede and the Italian is leveled. And when taken for things about the two not regarding the certain colors of their head, the Swede comes out on top hard.

That is why it's a thing. Of course, western women and chads are doing their best to try to shame men who do this, or make fun of them for it. In their eyes, blond men are SUPPOSED to be incels, getting out of their predetermined fate is cheating. The fact is, they don't want us to be happy and we shouldn't listen to them

Not since the 50s. It was a phrase to sell hair dye for gus going grey. same with blondes have more fun.

>he denies the quads
>giving a fuck about what women think in the first place

No wonder you built up this insecurity user. They have no real thoughts of their own.

And I really don't believe any of this applies irl. In high school, a German foreign exchange student was all over me. She was tall, thicc, dark skin and dark hair. And I look Viking tier. Was she just fulfilling some latent desire she couldn't express in her homeland? I don't think so. We had good chemistry and were attracted to each other, and I wasn't a self conscious beta.

I hope you get over this soon user. Life is too short.

Stop making this thread, why are you so obsessed?

Why are you spamming the board, gypsy?

ITT shitskinned subhumans desperately trying to rationalize away their intense feelings of self-loathing

Don't blame me just because you were born without a soul.

I guarantee you more women have rubbed one out to this guy than any swarthy man you can find.

Its pretty beta to be jelly of other guys looks desu. Stop getting upset about blonde men.

K... Keep me posted