How much does pol likes putin

Do you really like Putin ? Really? Why?!

>Pol is one person
Please stop this. It's time to get off, nigger. Go to sleep

10/0

Your pic answers your question. Sorry about your low response thread.

But hes a gayhating tyrant dictator autocrat that murders journalists!

>Do you really like Putin ? Really? Why?!
No. But I will admit he's got a hell of a lot more sense than most of our politicians.

China's eventually going to mop the floor with both of us though. It's inevitable.

Even if US and Russia ally ?

Your picture. Also Brazil is an embarrassment.

>gayhating
Where's the problem?

I got his back. He helped Trump win so it's only fair that I return the favor.

>but...but...but... muh narrative...

It would not and will never happen.

I wouldn't say I'm a putinboo but he's just talking sense here. the amount of bending over backwards some euro countries have engaged in to avoid having more minorities in their rape/murder stats is just mind boggling

Doesnt this mean that Putin now rules over the US and Merkel is the leader of the free world ?

Could be useful in fighting Islam, especially since so many ISIS fighters are Chechen and will return home eventually

But my Slovak grandmother told me never to trust the Russians

Of course I love Russia. Top lads all. Putin was the last saviour of Europa, until Trump came along and now we have a new team for new freedom in Russia and the USA. Rest of Europe hates us for now. If we can get lePen in France and a couple more countries then we can make some changes for the better, across all Europa.

Because he keeps Drumpf in check.

You won't be laughing when we sell Canada to Russia.

i will be

Please do. Whatever happend to oz anyway? It was a white man's country just like ours (like ours, used to be)

REEEEE STOP THE SHILLING
some day im gonna make a massive pasta just so i can shut the putincucks up.

>Putin was the last saviour of Europa
he's a fucking cuck though

Shilling for the shekels for the CIA comrade?

Scary schoolboy threats, just like your glorious leader. Don't worry, you're alpha as fuck bro ;)

I say we rotate policy towards Russia. Times are changing and we need actual allies. EU is just a bunch of limp twisted fags. We could cut dependence on middle eastern oil if we imported from Russia which would Benefit them economically. I say the new alliance is
>anglosphere-Canada + Russia

>"But a society that cannot defend its children today - has no tomorrow. It has no future"
>dozens if not hundreds of children and women being raped in russia daily
I appreciate the effort to put russia back on the track with the US, but putin has to go and stay go

And still Russia is miles better than the commie mulatto shithole you live in. You aids infested favela nigger.

No, it does not mean that at all. It just means that germany 7-1 brazil.

We have Census results coming out later this year. We will find out how far we have fallen in the last 5 years.

I unironically believe that Russia is the messiah of nations and Putin is the saviour of the white race

>writing prompt
>data mining

Like him, no, respect him and the effectiveness of what he's doing, yes. Just because he's silencing opposition by more obvious means, doesn't make the message any less effective to his domestic detractors. Those underestimating a former FSB Director turned Prime Minister deserve every trick they blunder into

On the other hand though, then there's him doing childish flaunting of his power like stealing a Superbowl ring, getting plastic surgery to appear younger, and his random and ever convenient escapades of heroism.

Your pic says why

This guy for all his corruption is 100x better than any leader Canada has ever had Russia actually has culture and history unlike this stupid country yet people call me a "Russiaboo" (whatever the fuck that means) just because I find Russia interesting

You're right id be cheering if we were sold to Russia doubly so if Trudeau gets executed

Still better than our economy right now

Putin has skill as a statesman-- that's a very good speech. well delivered propaganda. Trump should take note, that's how you lie directly into the face of the media.

Except as wrong as he is about a great many things he actually knows what he's talking about with the muzrat rapefugees