#CAPTCHAGATE

>ATTENTION Sup Forums YOU'RE BEING KEKED FOR BRAIN POWER BY GOOGLE

You solve captchas using your brain power to post. Google uses those solved captchas to increase profit from its services (storefronts, street signs, objects, etc.). Most of you already knew this, however you've probably become suspicious that some of your correctly solved captchas were being declined. They are increasing your brainpower used per captcha solve by making you solve more (especially the captchas which the images disappear when clicked). They pushed this really far and some user started to recycle the captchas now they take your correct results that you pick even when you think it's safe.

Those objects with the black outline were a psyop to make people stop getting frustrated, solve 1 get an easy 1 (a treat, I was clicking 1 tile on the black parts and getting a correct solve). But the black outline ones don't work if you just recycle until you get them, the treats are for hardworking slaves. You start to solve normally to build up trust with the system and they work again. You're being a good slave.

what

if you prove yourself to be a reliable captcha solver they "take your word for it" but if you don't the system penalizes you

There are people who didn't know this?
Buy a fucking pass.

If you don't want to do it, buy a pass account and help keep this site afloat.

>to increase profit from its services
how do they profit from this?

>what is legacy captcha?

can I get a /thread here?

>buy a pass
>give your information to a guy known for selling your information
What an absolute fucking idiot

>especially the captchas which the images disappear when clicked

Those are the fucking worst. I'll get it perfect two times in a row and it'll still have me solve another

(OP)
>to increase profit from its services
how do they profit from this?

>people without passes advocating the pass, you're a bunch of hypocrites YOU BUY A PASS, You're wasting hours of your year being a stooge for google for a pathetic 20USD savings.

My solution to this is to cycle until you get building/store/tree/mountain/river/etc (the easiest) test if it's going to disappear or not and if it is recycle. It's the minimum effort that I could find, so do this if you're not going to take the PASSPILL

>not just typing "nigger whatever"
>actually doing the picture game shit

Nigger please

Its basically Google's way of jewing the Amazon's Mechanical Turk thing

They use human brain power to do repetitive digital tasks (eg identifying images by category) that computers are not yet advanced enough to do yet

you get typing captchas on Sup Forums? Interesting, I only get pictures.

>I'll get it perfect two times in a row and it'll still have me solve another
The most I've gotten is ten. They really like to troll me becasue my mouse DPI is over 9000

first screen click 3 adjacent squares, anywhere
second screen click a single random square.

doesn't have to be anything at all

Check the settings you dumb leaf.

I explained briefly but mathematically our answers build up a consensus and the machine knows that the image is what it thinks it is. Storefronts/signs, etc. are all landmarks for the self-driving car technology.

>Captchas used to be words
>one to make sure you're for real, the other one was an unidentified word from a book
>google literally ran out of books to digitize through weaponized autism
>they are now doing it with pictures of the real world

the hive mind is hungry

I'm just trying to unkek Sup Forums this could cost google a lot if it sets back the release of the driverless car or w/e tech they're making with it.

>not using internet explorer 4

I have had several where they just don't work. The thing freezes up and I just give up and reload the page.

Yeah I remember operation renigger from the day, I didn't know you could set your captchas to text anymore, can someone post the old infographic about renigger? It needs to be updated I think.

yeah some of them are really bad if you have packet loss because it's got to maintain a connection with the server while loading the images

The question is, can we use captcha or google to redpill the robots?

implying i dont have a 4chin pass

Where's your clover then?

This is actually true.
t.googler

any proofs?

>yfw storefront simulator is actually aiding in training Google's SatanAI

People have known this for years.

yeah but the false-correct captchas is new isn't it?

They made us the robots user

2 years.

old news fameroni

Hey newfag, change your Sup Forums settings to use the legacy captcha. I found these new captchas aside from being stupid also loaded intolerably slow. Pic related, it's what my captcha looks like.

please select the citizen which is likely to commit crime

please select the criminal

>canadians

None that I feel safe giving. Here's another factoid to add to OP you might know, the house number captchas are to assist their maps db.

using legacy now much better

T(y).

is that because they determine that what the machine is looking at is a house?

>drive around filming
>OCR house numbers where possible
>farm out to captcha herd when OCR fails
>pair address info with primary home entrance GPS location census cocksuckers collected
>drones know exactly where to go to "deliver"